and he's on his way.
我们可以立刻为他准备手术
We can start prepping him immediately.
谢谢你 谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you.
慢着 我们真的要在没有
Okay, so hold on. Are we really
主治医生情况下召集整个手术组吗
gonna call in a whole O.R. team without an attending?
我是说 万一斯塔克不回我们的传呼呢
I mean, what if Stark doesn't answer the page?
万一他不能及时赶到呢
What if he doesn't come in on time?
万一这孩子在我们等的时候死了呢
What if the kid dies while we're waiting to find out?
听着 我要带这孩子进手术室
Look, I'm taking this kid to the O.R.
不管斯塔克来不来 就像主任的说的
whether Stark comes or not. Like the chief said.
这是值夜班的行事风格
this is how you get things done at night.
万一我们必须得进行迷走神经阻断术
What if we have to do a truncal vagotomy
或是幽门成形术呢
or a pyloroplasty?
你之前独♥立♥完成过这类手术吗
Have you ever done those on your own?
我不仅能做 而且能比斯塔克做得更好
Not only can I do it. I can do it better than Stark.
你来不来
Are you in or out?
别搞得好像我会让你一个人去做一样
Well, like hell if I'm gonna let you do it without me.
我当然来
I'm in.
好了 他麻醉了吗
Okay. Is he under?
他在说话吗 当然 麻醉了
Is he talking? Yeah. He's under.
还没有斯塔克的消息吗
No word from Stark yet?
没有
No.
每五分钟打一次 直到他接电♥话♥为止
Call him every five minutes until he answers.
-再传呼贝利医生 -贝利今晚不当班
- And page Dr. Bailey. - Bailey's not on call tonight.
只管打给她
Just keep calling her.
我记得你说过你能比斯塔克做得更好的
I thought you said you could do this better than Stark.
闭嘴 好了
Shut up. All right.
好 10号♥刀片
All right. 10-blade.
是手术室打来的
Ooh. It's the O.R.
你 你好
Uh, h-hello.
这是贝利医生的电♥话♥
Uh, Dr. Bailey's phone.
贝利医生的电♥话♥
Dr. Bailey's phone.
不 她 她这会儿有点 不舒服
No, she is, um, she's indisposed... at the moment.
你能不能传呼别人 谢谢
Could you p-page someone else? Thank you.
好的 不错 把电♥话♥还我吧
Okay, good. That's good. Now give me my phone.
我得给本打个电♥话♥
I need to call Ben.
本是谁
Who's Ben?
我的前男友 我甩了他
My ex. I dumped him,
而现在我意识到我大错特错了
which I now realize was a big mistake,
所以我想打给他
so I want to call him.
我要打给他 告诉他我现在有需求
I want to call him and tell him I have needs,
因为他知道怎么满足我的需求
'cause he understood how to take care of my needs
这方面我丈夫都不如他
in a way my husband did not.
我要告诉他 哈 把电♥话♥给我
I want to tell him that. Ha! So give me my phone.
-你确定要这么做吗 -给我
- Are--are--are you sure about that? - Give me--
因为你知道
'cause, you know, uh,
酒后电♥话♥往往没啥好结果
drunk dialing never really ends well.
-我 -你是个处♥女♥
- I... - You are a virgin.
这儿的消息真是四通八达啊
Word really does travel around here.
我可是贝利 什么能瞒得住我
I'm Bailey. I know everything.
凯普 过来 凯普娜
Kep--come here, Kepner.
过来 再近点儿
Come. Closer.
再近点儿
Closer.
阿历克斯·克莱夫不是那个
Alex Karev is not the boy
-值得你奉献初夜的真命天子 -天哪
- you want to take your maiden voyage with. - Oh, god.
天哪 是 我知道
Oh, god. Yes, I know.
我意识到这点了
I am aware.
-你不需要说出来 -你应该把你的第一次交给
- You don't need to tell me. - You take your maiden voyage..
一位温柔善良的男孩
with a nice boy, a kind boy,
一个爱你的男孩
a boy who loves you,
一个让你爱得想用强力胶
a boy that you love so much,
和他一辈子粘在一起的男孩
you wanna superglue yourself to him.
你要耐心等待 听见了吗
You wait. You hear me?
千万不要轻易放纵
Keep your... knees together.
相信我
'cause believe me,
虽然你现在还没遇到你的白马王子
even though you haven't met your Ben yet...
你总有一天会遇到他的
you will meet your Ben.
不是我的白马王子
Not my Ben,
而是你自己的
but your own Ben...
无论他叫白马王子还是黑♥马♥王子
who might or might not be called Ben.
用肥皂和温水
Use soap and warm water.
初 初夜用的吗
On... my maiden voyage?
-强力胶 -哦 对
- On the superglue. - Oh, yeah.
用肥皂 水 再加点丙酮
Use soap, water, and put a little acetone in.
立见奇效
It works like a charm.
好的 前辈 多谢提点
Okay. Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
盐 盐 加油 来吧
Salt! Salt! Come on. Here we go.
还来点水吗
You want some more water?
加油 你能行
Come on. You got it.
知道吗 你可以以当职喝酒为名炒掉她
You know, you could fire her for drinking on the job.
别逗了 我三小时前就炒掉她了
Are you kidding me? I did that three hours ago.
送她回家吧
Take her home.
不行 除非她自己想回去
Can't. Not until she wants to go.
-为什么不行 -因为已经有很多人
- Why not? - Because she's got a lot of people telling her
在对她指手画脚了 我就别火上浇油了
what to do, and she doesn't need to hear it from me.
-闪开 -十码抱人犯规
- No, back up. - 10-yard penalty!
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
枯坐此处 干饮白水
I'm gonna sit here and drink water,
确保她不会跟谁跑了
make sure she doesn't leave with anybody.
真的 这就是你的全套计划
Really? That--that's your whole plan?
如果她开始跳脱衣舞
Well, if she's gonna act like a stripper...
我就得上场当保镖
I'm gonna act like a bouncer.
天哪
Oh, god.
口述手术记录 注意他的血氧饱和度
Dictate the op notes and monitor his A.B.Gs
我要睡会儿觉
I'm gonna rack out.
我大概得两个小时以后回来
I gotta be back here in-- god--two hours.
交给我了 你快去吧
I got it. Go.
好的
All right.
艾弗里 干得不错
Good work, Avery.
去通知家长吧
Go talk to the parents.
给他们点 好消息吧
Give them... the good news, okay?
好
Okay.
其实你可以跟我谈谈
You can, um, you can talk to me, you know,
如果你需要的话
If you want to talk.
谈什么
About what?
我听见你每晚都噩梦中惊醒
I hear you every night.
我的意思是 我也有过睡眠问题
You know, I-I'm just saying, I had sleep problems,
它们说明自己确实是有问题的
and they turned out to be real problems.
我可没问题
Yeah. Well, I don't have any problems.
那个孩子送来的时候基本上没救了
That kid was practically dead when he got here,
我从他身上取下了半辆车的碎片
and I pulled half of his car out of him,
所以他活了下来
so he lived.
因为我 他又能愚蠢地多活一天
He's gonna live to be stupid another day because of me.
因为我 那对家长不会一无所有
Those parents aren't gonna lose everything because of me.
我的"夜生活"很不错
I call that a pretty great night.
那你又有什么问题呢
So what is your problem?
有斯塔克的消息吗
Any word from Stark?
没有
No.
穿孔在这 十二指肠前壁
Here's the perf. Anterior duodenum.
我们可以做个格雷汉姆修补术
Well, we could do a Graham patch.
好主意 我的战友
Excellent suggestion, fellow surgeon.
博基 请拿2-0丝线
2-0 silk, please, Boki.
相信吗 我们自己通知了整个手术团队
Can you believe we called an entire O.R.team
而且他们都来了 太神奇了
and they came? Amazing.
咱俩是爷们 手术钳
We've got balls. Clamp.
你是爷们 我是娘们
You've got balls. I've got cojones.
爷们娘们都是一回事 对吧
You know those are balls, right?
我只是渴了 没吵醒你吧
I was just thirsty. I didn't wake you, did I?
没
Oh, no.
我其实 没睡着
No, I was, um... awake.
要水吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表