Karev's about to do a gynecomastia surgery
做男性乳腺切除术了
on a 13 year old.
克莱夫没问题的
Oh, Karev's fine.
他更大的场面都见过
He's done way bigger procedures than that.
你们俩与其担心他
You two would just rather worry about him than about
还不如担心怎么说服主任呢
your, uh, presentations to the chief.
我不担心那个
Oh, yeah. I'm not worried.
钱肯定是要拨给儿科的
The money is going to the tiny humans.
没人能拒绝对可爱的小朋友们
No one ever says no to the tiny humans.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
若主任不买♥♥帐
Well...you're not gonna cry
你可别哭得水漫金山哈
'cause you find the chief intimidating?
-不会 -那就好 那就好
- No. - Good. Good.
好了 我还有活要干
All right. I have work to do.
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
你就是想吓唬她 对吧
What, are you trying to psych her out?
骨科需要这笔钱 她跟那帮小猴子
Ortho needs the money. She and the friggin' tiny humans
已经得到不少帮助了
have all the help they need already.
钱是我的 你收手吧
I'm getting the money. Let it go.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你笑什么
Why wouldn't I?
因为你从来都不做任何准备
Well, because you never prepare for anything.
你以为凭着你的英俊 魅力
You think you'll get by on your goodooks and charm
和你身上散发出来的才气就能搞定一切吗
and the brilliance that pops off the top of your head.
没错啊 一直都很管用
Yeah, 'cause it always works.
罗伊·翰利 57岁 两天前入院
Roy Henley, 57, was admitted 2 days ago
肺高压导致严重哮鸣
with severe wheezing from pulmonary hypertension,
也就是说
which basically means --
我他♥娘♥的♥喘不上气
I can't breathe for crap.
我们会做一些检查
We're gonna run some tests.
从而决定如何进行治疗
That should help us decide how to proceed.
随便你做什么检查
You can run all the tests you want,
但是我需要是新的肺
but what I need's new lungs.
医生说过我迟早有一天要换肺
My doctor said I was gonna need 'em one day,
但是我当时情况不够严重
but I was too healthy for it.
我敢肯定我现在够了吧
I bet I'm not too healthy now.
杨医生
Dr. Yang?
我们会做些检查
We'll run some tests.
翰利先生
Uh, Mr. Henley,
你这里写着你女儿是你的紧急联络人
You listed your daughter as your emergency contact.
她今天在这吗
Is she here with you today?
不 她住在阿伯丁[英国港市]
Oh, no. She lives over in Aberdeen.
我不想麻烦她
I don't want to trouble her.
那有其他家属在这吗
Is there anyone here with you?
我这把老骨头不需要人陪
I'm a tough old dog. I don't need a chaperone.
先生 你的状况很严重
Sir, your -- your condition is serious.
也许是时候麻烦一下你女儿了
It might be time to trouble your daughter.
他够资格接受移植吗
Do we think he's a transplant candidate?
-你觉得呢 -就现在来说
- Do we? - Well, at this point,
我们什么都做不了 对吧
I don't think there's anything else we can do, right?
杨医生 你同意吗
Dr. Yang, do you agree?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道你同不同意
You don't know if you agree?
他要先经过器♥官♥移♥植♥组的同意
He'd have to be approved by the transplant team
才能上候补名单
before going on the waiting list.
要召集专家组吗
Do we convene a panel?
-杨 有必要吗 -我说不准
- Yang, do we? - I couldn't say.
他时日不多了
He's running out of time.
要我说我们今天就召集专家组
I say we convene the panel for today.
好吧 召集专家组 然后呢
Okay, convene the panel, and then what?
我让实习生给翰利先生安排检查
I get some interns to order Mr. Henley's tests.
这就去
On it.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
"我不知道"
"I don't know"?
我来这儿 我在努力
I'm here. I am trying.
但主任说独当一面的意思是
But taking point right now is --
我没让你进手术室
I am not asking you to be in an O.R.
我只是让你说点什么 参与进来
I am asking you to say something, to participate.
现在是关键时期 杨
We're at a crossroads, Yang,
要么你参与进来
a crossroads where you either get in the game...
要么我去找理查德让你卷铺盖走人
or I tell Richard it's time to send you home.
想象一下 西雅图圣恩医院
Imagine -- Seattle Grace,
一家让心脏外科手术将成为历史的医院
the hospital that made heart surgery obsolete.
这话说得 太大了点儿吧
That's a...big claim.
假设五百万患有心脏衰竭的美国人
Well, if the five million Americans who suffer from heart failure
都能接受心脏再生修复手术的话
could simply just regenerate their own damaged hearts --
我知道听上去像是神话 但
I mean, it sounds like magic, but it --
但这是有可能实现的 也正在实现
it's possible. It's happening.
阿尔特曼医生 干细胞研究
Dr. Altman, stem cell research
是每个医学领域的前沿项目
is on the cutting edge of every field of medicine.
为什么非得是心胸外科呢
Why cardio?
心胸外科和神经外科
Well, cardio and -- and neuro
是这所医院的招牌
are the beacons of the hospital.
是使这间医院出名的科室
They're what put you on the map.
这么说吧
Look, you know what?
你不能把这笔钱给神经外科
You -- you can't give this money to neuro.
神经外科都不能算是一个科室
I mean, neuro isn't even really a-a department.
只有一个很强的外科医生而已
It's just one strong surgeon.
你应该把钱投到更有发展潜力的科室
You're better off putting your money on to a deeper bench.
什么意思
What do you mean?
谢博德就像是个极具魅力受人崇拜的领袖
Well, Shepherd, he's like a charismatic cult leader.
他很有感染力
He's very appealing
身后有很多追随者
and he's got a bunch of people hiding in his shadows,
但是 别误会 他是个优秀的外科医生
but -- well, don't get me wrong, he is a great surgeon,
也能做很华丽的手术
and he can pull off a flashy procedure,
但是他真的有在挖掘新人吗
but is he really cultivating talent?
他有花时间去教你的住院医生吗
Is he taking the time to teach your residents,
知道在恰当的时机
knowing when to push
需要对属下恩威并施吗
and dishing out tough love when--when they need it?
这便是难中之难 我不清楚
I mean, that's the hard part. I-I don't know.
也许谢博德不喜欢有竞争
Maybe Shepherd just doesn't like competition.
我是说 他竟然想过要解雇我
I mean, he tried to fire me.
我这么说不是因为对他怀恨在心
Well, I mean, not that I'm holding a grudge or anything.
好吧 也许我有点儿恨他
Well, not-- not much of one anyway.
我
I'm, uh, uh...
我觉得我该回到提纲上来了
Well, I-I feel like I should've stuck to my notes.
泰迪的意思说你可能被解雇吗
Is Teddy saying you could be fired?
听着挺像的
Sounded that way. Well,
她是吓唬你的吧 你怎么样
is she trying to scare you? Is it working?
-没感觉 -该死
- I don't think so. - Oh, damn it.
他发什么神经
What's his problem?
德里克让我们竞争一个脑部插管分流手术
Derek's got us competing for a brain shunt insertion.
蛋壳当头骨 去钻开蛋壳
The egg is the skull. You can break the shell,
但不能弄破那层薄膜
but you can't break the membrane.
该死
Damn it!
我替他难过 他要输了
I feel bad for him. He's kind of losing it.
我不该负责任何病人
I shouldn't be in charge of anybody.
走一步算一步
Just put one foot in front of the other.
过一天算一天
Just get through the day.
格蕾
Grey!
你就不能手脚轻点儿吗
You broke my concentration.
对不起
Sorry.
术后的病人情况不错 如果没别的事
Um, hey, uh, post-ops look good, so if there's nothing else...
能不能帮12室24床的病人办出院手续
Oh, could you discharge 12-24?
把病历的内容给他解释一下
and his chart needs to be dictated.
可以 但是得等到
Uh, yes, it's gonna have to wait
我检查完托瑞斯医生的膝盖手术的病人
until after I check on Torres' knee girl,
送跳窗户的病人去做心理治疗
turf the window jumper to psych,
把金甲虫从急诊室的孩子耳朵里弄出来
remove a june bug from some kid's ear in the pit,
给那个鬼喊鬼叫的肾结石病人开些药
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表