一个四岁的孩子双腿都打上石膏
2 full-leg casts on a 4 year old?
因为你儿子年龄还小
And because your son is so young,
要让他不乱动了我们才能
we can't set the bones properly without
-把骨头接好 -不乱动的意思就是要麻醉吗
- putting him under. - Under meaning anesthesia?
所以需要手术室
And that requires an O.R.
对不起 我知道你们已经等了很久
I'm sorry. I know you've been waiting a long time.
一旦有手术室空出来
As soon as an O.R. opens up,
-我马上通知你 -谢谢 谢谢你
- I'll let you know. - Thank you. Thank you.
病历管理室的混♥蛋♥不接电♥话♥
The losers in medical records aren't answering.
你确定你不能留下来吗
Are you sure you can't stay
-就不能帮我们点忙吗 -那可是场边票啊
- and help out with some of this stuff? - Floor seats.
我知道你什么意思
I understand what you are suggesting.
我也知道这医院里有很多医务人员都这么干过
I know it is done by many medical professionals in this hospital.
但我绝不是那样的医务人员
But I am not a medical professional
我绝不会考虑
who would ever consider--
或许你真该考虑考虑了
Maybe you should consider it.
伊莱·洛伊德 不要考验我
Eli Lloyd... do not test me.
或许你应该考虑下潜在的好处
Maybe you should consider the potential benefits.
那些紧张而又兴奋 激动而又颤栗的潜在
All the intensely exciting, toe-curling potential...
好处
benefits.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
好的 这个是
Okay, uh, this is gonna be
治疗头痛的处方药
for a prescription-strength migraine medicine.
-服药期间不要饮酒 -好的
- Just don't take it with alcohol. -Okay.
我们要错过周年纪念晚餐了
We're missing our anniversary dinner
就因为你头痛 仅仅是头痛
because you have a headache. A headache.
你知道在那餐厅订个位子有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to get reservations at this place?
对不起 吉娅 真的很抱歉 但我头真的很痛
I'm sorry, Gia. I am. But it really hurts.
你好 我是格蕾医生 我
Hi, I'm Dr. Grey. I'll be--
-韦伯太太 -亲爱的 你好吗
- Oh, Mrs. Webber. - Hi, dear. How are you?
我很好 您还好吗
I'm fine. How are you?
-主任知道您在这吗 -不用麻烦他了
- Does the chief know you're here? - Oh, please don't bother him.
我只是摔了一跤
I had a little fall is all.
下班回家 在折梯上滑了一跤
Got home from work, slipped off the stepladder--
摔下来时候压着手腕了
landed on my wrist.
基本上没啥大不了的
Oh, it's basasically nothing.
这可不是没啥大不了的
Well, it's not nothing.
我带了好多杂♥志♥ 还有本不错的小说
Well, I-I brought lots of magazines and a good novel.
等你有空再来管我 我没关系的
I am perfectly fine waiting until you make time for me.
我知道你有好多紧急病人等着呢
I know you have far more pressing patients.
你可是主任的太太
Well, you're the chief's wife,
所以现在你是我最紧急的病人啦
so that makes you my most pressing patient.
看呐 斯图老兄 他们开着门等我们呢
Look, Stew-man. They opened the doors right for us.
你确定是我最紧急吗
Are you sure about that?
哥们儿 肯定会很快的 一会儿就好
This is gonna be fast. We'll be in and out, man.
但我不敢相信你竟然不让我开车 老兄
But I can't believe you wouldn't let me drive, dude.
伙计 你比我醉得更厉害
Dude, you're drunker than I am.
我还不敢相信你居然还想少给的哥小费
I can't believe you tried to stiff the cabbie.
这里也太亮了吧
Wow, it is bright in here.
谁能处理一下这个啊
Hey, could somebody do something about this?
你来得有点早 约会不是定在六点半吗
You're a little early. I thought our date was at 6:30.
我过来是因为有个家伙走进急诊室
Well, I'm here now because a guy just walked into the pit
-脑袋上直愣愣地插着把刀 -太棒了
- with a knife sticking out of his head. - Sweet.
我是说 可怜的家伙
I mean, poor guy.
-他情况还稳定吗 -他神经系统完好 但是
- Is he stable? - He's neurologically intact, but--
好吧 我会尽快给他做检查
All right. Well, I need to check on him sooner than later,
艾弗里 你先带他去做断层扫描
so, Avery, take him down to C.T.
在我过去之前看好他
Stay with him until I get there.
好的 这就去
All right. Will do.
好吧 你待会儿会下楼
Okay, so you'll be down
-去看看那个插着刀的男人 -对
- to see knife guy when you're done? - I will.
-之后我们还有个约会 -肯定不会错过的
- And then we'll have our date? - Wouldn't miss it.
六点半 别忘了
6:30. Don't forget.
这哥们儿怎么搞得头上插了把刀啊
How did this guy get a knife in his head?
很明显在一个球迷聚会上打架了
Oh, apparently there was a brawl at a tailgate party.
你懂这些蠢货会怎么 贝利医生
So you know how stupid guys get-- Dr. Bailey.
我正要小憩一下
Uh, I'm taking a nap.
对不起
Uh, I'm sorry.
我 我只是想说
What I-I mean to say is,
我想用这个房♥间小憩一下
I'm going to use this room to take a nap,
因为大家都在这些个屋子里睡觉啊
because that's what people do in these rooms
当他们都累了的时候
when they're tired,
我 我得照顾小孩 还有一份全职工作
'cause I-I have a child and a full-time job,
工作了好几个小时
and work long hours,
所以我累了
so I'm just tired,
真的非常非常累
just very... very tired.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我 我只是想问你 你看没看见阿尔特曼医生
I-I was just gonna ask you, had you seen Dr. Altman?
哦 没 我没看到阿尔特曼医生
D--no, I have not seen Dr. Altman
或者别的医生和护士
nor any other doctors or nurses,
因为我想在这个屋子里睡觉 只有我一个人
because I will be in this room asleep, by myself.
哦 我看见她了 阿尔特曼医生
Actually, I see her now. Dr. Altman.
我 我
I'm--I'm--I...
阿尔特曼医生 你有时间做一个快速会诊吗
Dr. Altman, do you have time for a quick consult?
我本该六点下班的 可是
I was supposed to be off by 6:00, but--
哦 好吧 那来吧 边走边说
Oh, okay, sure. Okay. Just walk with me.
好的 哦 糟了
Okay, so-- oh, damn it.
他来早了
He's early. Um...
好吧 格蕾 等我一下哈
All right, just, uh, Grey, give me a second.
你好啊 威廉
Hi, uh, William.
很高兴见到你
Hey. It's, uh, it's nice to see you.
你看起来真美啊
Wow. You look amazing.
好职业啊
Oh. So official.
我是说 我知道你是个医生
I mean, I-I knew you were a doctor,
但是你真是个 医生啊
But you... are a doctor.
谢谢你 对不起 我 我没有时间换衣服
Thanks. Sorry, I didn't-- I didn't have time to change.
我只是
I'm just--
不 不 白大褂让你看起来格外性感
No, no, no. The scrubs are strangely sexy.
谢了 你知道 我还有些事情要处理
Thanks. Um, you know, I have a few things to wrap up.
你不介意再等我几分钟吧
Do you mind hanging out for a few minutes?
-最多十分钟 -好的 没问题 别着急啊
- Like, uh, ten tops? - Yeah, no problem. Take your time.
我会找个地方坐下来
I'll just, uh, grab a seat here.
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
亨利
Henry.
我没有 我没 我没想到你今天
I didn't, uh, I didn't-- I didn't know that you were,
你今天在这儿
uh, you were here today.
他们要给我做一个血糖测试
they wanted to run a blood glucose test on me,
所以他们给了我这瓶巨难喝的橙子苦艾汁
so they gave me this nasty orange kool-aid to drink.
大概一小时以后 我就得把血样或尿样给他们
In about an hour, I gotta go give 'em some blood or pee.
还是别谈论我的体液了
And we don't really need to talk about my bodily fluids.
恕我唐突 你好
Sorry to be rude. Hi. Hey.
哦 不好意思 对了
Oh, sorry. Um, yeah.
威廉 这是亨利 亨利 这是威廉
William, Henry. Henry, William.
你是 你是泰迪的病人吗
Are you, uh, are you a patient of Teddy's?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我 我 我得先走了
Anyway, I, um, I-I gotta go.
我一会儿就回来
Uh, but I'll be back soon.
我保证
Promise.
好吧 看看你都拿到了什么资料
All right, Grey, what do you got?
四十二岁 男性
Okay, 42-year-old male,
胸骨中线处的胸部疼痛
um, complaining of midsternal chest pain.
没有心脏病因素 没有心绞痛
No cardiac risk factors, no angina.
非辐射性疼痛 心电图看起来正常
Pain doesn't radiate. The E.K.G. looks clean.
这是他的断层扫描图
These are his films,
看起来基本正常
and they're mostly clear.
但是我不知道
But I don't know.
你看这个纵膈是不是有点太宽了
Does the mediastinum look a little wide to you?
因为我知道 有些时候简易X光照片
Because I know, sometimes that can happen
会发生这种情况
with the portable X-ray.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表