This is radical and risky, but--
在我看来 这有可能要了她的命
Well, it sounds like it's gonna kill her.
每次手术都会使琳达的心壁变得更加脆弱
Linda's heart wall has grown weaker with every surgery,
心脏破裂的风险也将随之显著增加
so there are greater odds of cardiac rupture.
这也许是她最后的机会了
This may be her last chance.
保罗 亲爱的 每两年
Paul... honey, every two years,
我们就会到这来 他们给我做开胸手术
we come here, they cut me open,
你都会为此衰老十岁
and I watch it take ten years off of your life.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do it anymore.
你也一样
And neither can you.
那你怎么看
What about you?
你觉得这是我们的最佳选择吗
Do you think this is the best idea?
我不能
Oh, I'm not, um--
正是由于你和伯克医生的全力救治
Because what you and Dr. Burke did,
她才能一直陪在我身边
it's kept her with me so far.
假如躺在病床上的是你老公 你会允许
If this was your husband, would you let Dr. Altman
阿尔特曼医生切开他的心脏吗
tear apart his heart?
我会
Yes.
这种冒险的手术方案是您目前的唯一选择
An aggressive approach is your only option.
这正是您所需要的
This is what you want.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
好
Okay.
咱们手术室里见
We'll see you in there.
这些是干嘛的
What are these?
备选颜色
Choices.
这不都是米色吗
They're all beige.
不 它们之间有着细微差别
No, they're all subtle.
你看 这是蜡笔灰和褐土色
Look, pastels and earth tones.
你要是看得够仔细 这个偏蓝
If you look closely, that's blue,
这个稍稍偏绿 这个偏黄
that's green, that's yellow--
用这些东西来中和金属和水泥的冰冷感
To take the edge off all the chrome and concrete.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
像复活节礼品篮一样五彩缤纷 我可不想住里面
I think I don't want to live in an easter basket.
我知道 你更想住在蝙蝠洞里
I know. You really want to live in the batcave.
为我 牺牲一下吧
But meet me halfway.
是的 凯瑞·谢尔茨的好了吗 谢谢
Uh, yes. Schultz, Kerry? Yes, thank you.
我病人的扫描结果出来了
Okay, uh, my patient's scans are up.
还有 说实话
And, uh, seriously...
我真的觉得这些都是米色
they're all beige to me.
那随便选一个应该不难吧
W-well, then it shouldn't be hard to pick one.
请问 这里有人叫沃伦·格里弗斯吗
I'm looking for Warren Griffith.
我是
That's me.
我好像有点反胃
I feel kind of queasy.
可能是发烧引起的吧
You've got a little fever. That may be why.
你的电击伤是最严重的
You got hit the hardest.
电流从你脖子流入 然后从你脚底流出
Looks like it went into your neck and came out your foot.
你是说 电流经过我 流向了别人
And you're saying it bounced off me and hit everyone else?
是我害了大家吗
I took out the whole team?
这又不是你的错
It's not like it's your fault.
但感觉是这样 我什么都不记得了
It kinda feels that way. I don't remember any of it.
凯瑞的情况怎么样 她没事吧
How about my friend Kerry? Is she okay?
她正担心你呢
She's wondering the same thing about you.
什么 她关心我的情况
She what? She asked about me?
还特意问起我吗
Specifically?
她是怎么说的
Well, what did she say?
你们还是高中生吗
Are you people in junior high?
我差点向她表白了 我试过了
I almost told her. I tried to. I...
-我要向她表白 -你在说什么呢
- I'm gonna tell her. - What are you talking about?
凯瑞 我鼓起勇气向她表白 可是她
Kerry. I tried to tell her I-I love her, but her--
她的听力似乎出了问题
Her ears are all messed up and
-你得赶紧坐下 -你要上哪去
-You gotta sit down. - Where are you going?
-我要向她表白 我必须去表白 -听着
- I gotta tell her. I get to tell her. - G-guys, look,
别去烦她了 好吗 今天她差点在那送命
Leave her alone. All right? She coulda died out there.
还有 她是我的
And besides, she's, like, mine.
我喜欢她一年了
No, I'ven working up to this for a year.
快住手 你赶紧坐下
No, no, no, you've gotta sit.
她是我的 我爱她
She's mine, and I love her.
我忍♥了一年 终于鼓起勇气给她表白
I've been working up to this for a year.
-你必须回去坐下 -大众情人
- You need to come back here and sit down! - Popular girl.
老天 谢谢你
Oh, my god. Thank you.
CT结果出来了 没事 没伤到你的脊椎
Yep, C.T. Looks clear. No damage to your spine.
-这么说我可以走了 -你要留下来看着她
- Which means I can go? - It means you should observe her.
伙计们 你们不能进来
Guys, you can't be in here.
你们 统统闭嘴 闭嘴
Everybody, shut up. Shut up.
沃伦 你说吧
Okay, Warren. You talk.
凯瑞 我
Kerry, I...
天啊 老天
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
快呼贝利
Page Bailey!
沃伦 你体内有穿孔
Warren, you have a perforation--
你的肠管某处有个洞
a hole-- somewhere in your bowel.
我们得马上给你做手术
We're gonna have to take you up to surgery.
告诉凯瑞我很抱歉
Tell Kerry I'm sorry.
告诉她 我很抱歉连累她被闪电击伤
Tell her I'm sorry I hit her with lightning.
别担心
Hey, don't you worry.
不 她是那么可人 幽默 她
No, she's just the sweetest, funniest--she's just--
-拜托您照顾好她 -好的
- Just please make sure she's okay. - Okay. We will.
我们现在得关心关心你了
We're gonna take care of you now.
现在谁有空 能来帮帮我
All right, who do I have? Who's free?
-我 我去 -他是我的病人 我来
- I'm free. I'm good. I'll go. - He's my patient. I'll take him.
去订间手术室 你可以旁观
Book an O.R. You can observe.
我状态很好 而且我有空
I'm fine, and I'm free.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- B--what are you doing? - Nothing.
大格蕾 你有空做手术吗
Other Grey, are you free to scrub in?
-没问题 -我能来
- Absolutely. - I-- I'm available,
你好像还未获准参加手术 对吧
'cause you haven't been cleared for surgery, right?
艾普丽尔 如果我们要做朋友
April, if we're gonna be friends...
-你必须停止这么干 -抱歉 习惯了
- you have to stop doing that. - Sorry. Habit.
我就站在你面前呢
I'm standing right here.
凯普娜 去做术前准备
Kepner, go prep him.
手术室里见
Okay. I'll see you up there.
我真的没事
I'm fine.
很好 那你就能好好看着凯瑞了
Well, great. Then you can keep an eye on Kerry.
我打算先切除左右心房♥
I'll resect both atria...
然后再用牛心包进行重塑
and build new ones out of bovine pericardium.
在这期间
And during reconstruction,
亨特医生将用人造主动脉
Dr. Hunt will stay with Linda, using a human donor aorta
处理她的血管 为再植术做准备
to prepare the vessels for reimplantation.
我们得在四小时内完成全部 对吗
And all of this in just four hours?
我们必须争分夺秒 都明白了吗
We have to be fast. We all set?
来吧
Let's go.
好的 去给她做术前准备 然后呼我
All right. Prep her and page me when she's ready
好的
Sure.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
难道你不激动吗
Are you excited?
当然了 我非常激动
Yes, absolutely.
恩 好
Good. Good.
临阵胆怯比放手一搏更糟糕
The fear of going back in is worse than actually doing it.
所以 你必须重振旗鼓 勇敢面对
It's just getting back on the horse is all it is.
这蜜月还真与众不同 对吧
This is one hell of a honeymoon, right?
切口情况良好
Incision looks great.
听说你和托瑞斯打算重装公♥寓♥呢
Hey, I hear you and Torres are shacking up.
是啊
Uh, uh, yeah.
我怎么觉得我比你还兴奋呢
Do I sound more excited than you?
没有 我很期待的
No, no. I am. I am.
你跟那个超级性感的心理医生进展得怎么样
How's it going with the hot, hot trauma counselor?
我必须承认
I have to say...
进展得非常好
it's great.
交流永无止境
The conversation never stops,
而且我觉得
and I feel, um...
我也不知道 每回见到他我都很开心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表