Well, I wanted to say thank you.
还有
And that it, uh...
很高兴认识你
was nice meeting you.
我也想这么说
I'd say the same...
但你从来没来过这里
but you were never here.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
-酒在桌上 啤酒在冰箱里 -冰箱
- Wine's on the table, beer's in the fridge. - Fridge?
鉴于你才是男主人
And since you actually live here,
我就把照顾客人的职责转交给你吧
I'll hand over the hosting duties to you.
克里斯蒂娜在哪儿
Where's Cristina?
没见到人影 有点儿失礼啊
Haven't seen her, which is sort of rude.
托瑞斯可能知道 等等
Torres might know. Hang on.
凯丽 杨说她去哪儿了
Callie, Yang say where she was--
对了
Oh, um...
我能搬去你那儿住吗
Can I move in with you?
这就是传说中的转移话题
That might be the rebound talking.
不是的 不是
Not like that. Not that.
我就住到我家转租合同到期
Just until I can get rid of the subletter in my place.
我要重新开始 但我不想
I'm starting from scratch, and I don't...
我不想孤身一人
I don't want to do it alone.
为什么不一起单身呢
Can't we be alone together?
两个人一起单身不是更容易点吗
Isn't it easier to be single in pairs?
这是谜语吗
This a riddle?
不是 我醉了
No. I'm drunk.
拜托 可以吗
Come on. Can I?
当然
Sure.
太好了
Yay.
你头发很性感
Your hair... is hot.
是吗
Right?
晚上好
Oh, hi. Hey.
抱歉 我没有
Um, uh, I'm sorry. I- I didn't--
我知道我该带份礼物来恭贺乔迁之喜
I know I should bring a gift, like a-a housewarming gift,
为此庆祝 但是我没有
to things like this, but I didn't...
我真的没有时间去买♥♥礼物
I didn't really have time to bring anything.
我真的很抱歉
So I'm just really sorry.
真的没关系
It is really-- it's no problem.
怎么了 艾普丽尔
What happened? April?
嘿 过来 来
Hey, hey. Come on. Come on.
来
Come on.
有谁见到克里斯蒂娜了吗
Has anybody seen Cristina?
如果你征求我的意见
If you're asking my opinion,
我觉得你应该做
I think you should.
我觉得你当然得做
I think you absolutely have to.
你应该保留原地板
You should keep...
并进行抛光
and refinish the original floors.
为什么非得这么做啊
Why do I have to?
我是说 你们当初是怎么弄的
I mean, like, I mean, you guys did what,
铺了竹地板还是什么
like bamboo or something?
我们在重新打造新家
We're building our house from scratch.
我们可以随心所欲添置家具
We can put down whatever we want.
你的房♥子本来就有橡木地板
You have original oak floors.
如果我不喜欢怎么办
What if I don't like it?
如果我讨厌橡木怎么办
I mean, what if-- what if I hate oak?
那不重要 你还是得做
It doesn't matter. You have to do it.
新家意义重大
The building's historic.
我明白
Ugh. I know.
天啊 好吧
God. Okay.
好吧 但是我
Okay, but I mean...
好吧
Okay.
每一个加压的系统都要有一个减压阀门
Every pressurized system needs a relief valve...
我们总要有方法来释放压力
There has to be a way to reduce the stress,
缓解紧张
the tension...
我已经尽快赶过去了
I got there as fast as I could.
这是个伴随脾动脉破裂的C级瘘管
It was a grade-c fistula with a ruptured splenic artery.
你已经尽力了 艾弗里也尽力了
You did everything you could. Avery, too.
回家去吧
Why don't you go home?
好的 主任
Yes, sir.
贝利 听着
Bailey, look--
为什么总会有如此多的病人
Why do we see so many post-op fistulas
在胰腺切割手术后形成瘘管
after pancreas surgeries?
你的手术完美无缺 这却无济于事
I mean, your operation is flawless. It doesn't matter.
还是有两成的病人会患上瘘管
We still we fistulas in, what, 20% of patients.
我觉得总有办法能减少患病数量
I think... there's a way to bring that number down.
-只要我能找出它来 -玛兰达
- I just gotta find it. -Miranda--
我需要成功一次 主任
I needed a win, sir.
我最近已经失去太多病人
I- I've got a string of big losses,
我需要成功一次
and... I could use a win.
仅此而已
That's all.
杨
Yang...
杨曾经是我最放心的人
Yang was the one I didn't have to worry about.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
在我们无力承受之前
Before it becomes too much to bear......
仔细研究胰切割手术病人
Look into the pancreatectomy patients.
找出解决方法
Figure it out,
有需要的话我可以帮忙
and then let me know how I can help.
我能找艾弗里帮忙吗
Uh, can I use Avery?
是他让我有了这想法 他今天表现很好
He actually gave me the idea. He was great today.
好消息啊
Well, that's good to know.
你知道阿历克斯·克莱夫救了一个小婴儿一命
You know Alex Karev saved a baby's life
-单靠一个乒乓球 -乒乓球
- with a ping-pong ball? - A ping-pong ball?
是的 没错
Yes, he did.
阿历克斯·克莱夫
Alex Karev.
我们总要找到缓解压力的方法
There has to be a way to find relief...
因为如果压力没找到出口
because if the pressure doesn't find a way out...
就会爆发
it'll make one.
听着 让我和她谈谈
Oh, listen. Let me talk to her.
好吧
All right.
过来 过来
Come here. Come on.
来 过来
Here. Come on.
-就会爆♥炸♥ -行了 行了
- It will explode. - Okay, okay.
走吧 我们出去
Okay, okay. Let's go. Let's go. Outside.
我们施加给自己的压力
It's the pressure we put on ourselves
才是最难以忍♥受的
that's the hardest to bear...
你觉得辞职这个决定
You think it was hard for Yang...
对杨来说很难吗 就这么撒手不管
to quit, to... to just walk away?
别傻了 你不会辞职的
Oh, don't be stupid. You're not quitting.
而且 你可能已经害自己被炒鱿鱼
Besides, you might have just gotten yourself fired
或是吃牢饭 也许二者皆有
or arrested, probably both.
好吧
Yeah, well,
艾普丽尔是我在这唯一的朋友 所以
April is the only friend I have left here, so...
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
其实压力不如我们所料那般难以承受
The pressure to be better than we are...
你究竟在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
她还是个处♥女♥ 你为什么这样做
She's a virgin. Why would you do that?
我知道
I know.
我知道 天啊 啊 啊
I know. God-- ow! Ow.
阿历克斯 你真这么想要的话
I mean, if you needed it that bad, Alex,
就该去拉斯维加斯
you should've gone back to Vegas.
那儿有一条龙服务
There's a whole industry there.
我没有去拉斯维加斯 我去爱荷华了
I didn't go to Vegas. I went to Iowa.
你去爱荷华了
You went to Iowa.
我回家了
I went home.
我弟弟 还记得亚伦吗
My brother-- remember Aaron?
恩
Yeah.
医生说
The doctors said...
他查出患有精神病
he got diagnosed schizophrenic,
和我妈妈一样
just like my mom.
你知道他们是怎么确诊的吗
You know how they figured it out?
他想杀我们的妹妹
He tried to kill our little sister.
她才16岁 她只是个孩子
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表