Well, I got married. I'm on my wife's insurance now.
恭喜你啊
Oh, congratulations.
-你女朋友终于想通了是吧 -不是
- Your girlfriend finally wised up, huh? - Uh, nope.
不好意思 我 我一会儿再过来
Uh, sorry. Um, I'll-- I'll come back later.
不不 没关系 表格都在这儿
No, no, it's okay. I've got the, uh, forms right here.
只要签几个名 我们就全搞定了
Just a few signatures, and we're good to go.
好极了 好极了
Great. Great.
-我过几个小时给你 -谢谢
- Um, I'll have them back to you in a couple of hours. - Great, thanks.
这是我妻子
That's my wife.
升级了 对吧
Upgrade, right?
我前任是个餐厅服务员
The ex was a cater waiter.
托瑞斯医生
Dr. Torres.
干嘛啊
What?!
没事
Nothing.
你叫了我的名字
Well, you said my name.
就是 打个招呼什么的
Just as a, you know, good-morning type thing.
那傻不啦叽的送肉车哪儿去了
Where's the stupid meat wagon?
早上好哇 亨特医生
Morning, Dr. Hunt.
-托瑞 -别
- Doctor-- - Don't.
救护车在旁待命了
I've got the crash cart standing by!
布雷迪·萨利文 32岁
Brady Sullivan, 32.
生命体征稳定 病人称颈背疼痛
Stable vital signs, complaints of neck and back pains.
有可能是挤压伤 他被一匹马踩伤了
Possible crush injuries. He was trampled by a horse.
一匹马
A horse?
是一群马 大概有三匹
A-a team of horses, like -- like three horses,
希望这对你们会有帮助
if that helps you at all.
求求你 求求你别让他死在我们的大喜日子上
Please, please don't let him die on our wedding day.
注射五个单位的吗♥啡♥
Push 5 morphine.
我们今天早上去市中心
We were going downtown this morning
去签我们的同居文书
to sign our domestic partnership papers...
这里有很多硬伤
There's a lot of bruising here.
我雇了一辆马车
And I had a horse-drawn carriage
到市政厅来接我们
to pick us up from city hall
还雇了几个风笛手 因为布雷迪是苏格兰人
and -- and bagpipers, because Brady is Scottish,
他很喜欢苏格兰风
and he really likes being Scottish.
第六颈椎处有压痛
Okay, I feel tenderness at C-6.
把X光机拿来 马上
Get X-ray in here, stat.
布雷迪 我很抱歉 风笛手开始吹奏
Brady, I am so sorry. The bagpipers started up,
结果却吓到了那些马 结果马就开始跑
and they spooked the horses, and -- and they ran.
踩过我 它们从我身上踩过去了 凯尔
Over me. They all ran over me, Kyle.
居然有风笛
Bagpipes?
检查显示下肢无力
All right, exam shows weakness in lower extremities.
-反应能力减弱 -躲开 挡着我♥干♥活了
- I've got diminished reflexes. - Move. I can't work.
-伙计 -抱歉 抱歉
- Dude... - Sorry, sorry.
燕尾服还不错 可马车也太夸张了吧
I agreed to the tuxes, but horses?
我是想给你个惊喜嘛
It was supposed to be a surprise.
-是够惊喜的 -看来第四和第五腰椎都受了影响
- It was. - Okay. Yeah. Looks like L-4 and L-5 are affected.
传呼谢博德 好了 准备给他做CT扫描吧
Page Shepherd. All right, let's get him ready for CT.
先生 你得出去了
Sir, I need you outta here now.
我想在这陪他 我有权在这陪他
I want to stay with him. I have a right to stay with him.
-艾弗里 把他弄出去 -闪开
- Avery, get him outta here now. - Move.
-抱歉 天啊 -好了 所有人都出去 快点
- Sorry. Oh, my g -- - Okay, everybody out. Now.
快点 别逼我踹你们出去
Now! Before I have to take someone out.
你居然嫁给一个病人 就为给他医保吗
You married a patient to give him insurance?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
骗保可是重罪
Insurance fraud is a serious offense.
实际上
Actually,
根据国家医疗反诈骗委员会的规定
according to the National Medical Anti-Fraud Association,
这不算是骗保 最多就是行为不当而已
it's not insurance fraud, it's just frowned upon.
这太离经叛道了 上帝啊 你可是个医生啊
It's highly unethical. You're a doctor, for god's sakes.
医学界对这种事一直存在争议
The medical community is fairly split on this.
拒绝给病人提供救生医疗
Is it more unethical to deny a patient lifesaving care
和为了救病人一命而嫁给他 到底哪个更离经叛道
or to marry a patient and give him that care?
这很难说清楚的
It can get murky.
你没事可干吗 格蕾医生
Don't you have somewhere to be, Dr. Grey?
-我今天跟着阿尔特曼医生 -我们是医生
- I'm on Dr. Altman's service today. - We are doctors.
我们每天都救人 但是也用不着和他们结婚呀
We save people's lives every day without marrying them.
你要嫁给一个你爱的人
You marry someone you love.
我爱他 真的
Well, I love him. I do.
我超 爱他的
I mean, I love him...so much.
阿尔特曼医生 这不是在开玩笑
Dr. Altman, this isn't a joke.
感谢您的关心 主任 但这件事已成定局了
I appreciate your concern, Chief, but it's done.
他现在有医保了 你是他的医生
He has insurance, you're his doctor,
你现在可以救他一命了
and now you can save his life.
这话可千万别告诉主任
Please don't tell the chief I said this,
但我觉得你这件事干得超赞
but I think what you did was awesome.
我是说我可以理解
I mean, I get it.
她受不了我总是这么完美
She's got a hang-up about me being perfect.
我事事顺利
You know, everything comes easy for me,
而且我没有任何缺点
and I don't have any flaws,
现在我很显然犯了个错
and now that I've clearly made a mistake,
于是她就抓着不放了
she's just gonna pound the crap out of it.
这么说你也不觉得自己是完美的了
So you don't think you're perfect?
不 我有很多缺点 我好胜
No. I have lots of flaws. I'm competitive,
我是工作狂 我压力大的时候会抽烟
I'm a workaholic, I smoke when I'm stressed.
恶心着呢
It's disgusting.
她肯定愿意听你这么说
Well, I'm sure she'd love to hear all those,
再想点更实际的缺点出来
along with any other real faults you come up with.
你就是《西城医疗》节目报道的那个人 对吧
You were that guy on Seattle Med, right?
你徒手造了个气管出来
The one who made a trachea from scratch.
是用干细胞 不是徒手
Well, stem cells, not scratch.
但是 说的没错 那个人就是我
But yeah, that's -- that's me.
强悍呐
Badass.
我对再生医学很感兴趣
I'm really interested in regenerative medicine.
是吗
Yeah?
巡完病房♥以后
I'll show you a bladder
我带你去看我们在实验室里
we're growing in the lab
-培养的膀胱 -好呀
- after rounds. - Okay.
女士优先
Ladies first.
你是她的老师 阿历克斯
You're her teacher, Alex.
只有白天才是
Only for the day.
萨拉·卡西迪 15岁 得了一种叫做
Uh, Sarah Cassidy, 15, has a rare genetic condition
下颌面骨发育不全的罕见遗传病
called treacher collins syndrome...
所以她天生就没有颧骨
which caused her to be born without cheek bones,
眶底没有任何保护
leaving her orbital floor unprotected,
眼睛很容易受伤
and vulnerable to eye injury.
所以我能参加的课外活动
Which means the only extracurriculars
必须是那些
I can sign up for are the ones
不会让脸部受伤的活动
that don't involve things flying at my face.
她的国际象棋下得很棒
She rocks the chess club.
-我想做体育运动 -你可以打保龄呀 亲爱的
- I just want play sports. - You bowl, honey.
保龄不算是运动 爸
Not really a sport, Dad.
可不可以让我看一下
You, uh, you mind if I take a look?
挪过去一点 好让劳瑞尔能看见
Scoot over a little so Laurel can see.
萨拉 我们将从你的颅骨上取下几块骨头
Sarah, we're going to take pieces from your skull
然后把它们移植到你的脸上
and transplant them into your face
来重建新的颧骨
to rebuild new cheekbones.
你有任何问题或是担忧吗
Do you have any questions or concerns?
两个月后就是排球队选拔赛了 我能参加吗
Volleyball tryouts are in two months. Can I tryout?
对不起 我来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
我把表格拿来了 你现在正式有医保了
Here are the forms. You are officially insured.
太棒了 我无以为报
Amazing. And I have nothing to give you in return.
等一下 你饿了吗
Wait. Are you hungry?
-你要吃杂果杯吗 -亨利
- You want a fruit cup? - Henry,
你需要医保 我很开心能帮到你
you needed insurance. I was happy to give it.
拜托 就吃了这个杂果杯吧
Come on. Take the fruit cup.
好吧 反正我也饿坏了
Fine, I am starving.
真难吃
That's disgusting.
是啊 我就是死也不会吃这个
Yeah. I wouldn't eat it if I were dying.
我该走了
I should go. Um...
祝你手术成功
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表