人们对"开始"二字总是充满幻想
People are really romantic about the beginnings of things.
从头开始
Fresh start...
既往不咎
Clean slate...
一切皆有可能
A world of possibility.
可是 无论你要开始什么样的新历险
But, no matter what new adventure you are embarking on,
你 还是你
you're still you.
那我 要收拾一下去上班了
Well, I...am goning to get ready for work.
下一次准行
Next time.
没有用的
It's not gonna work.
说不定宝宝就不想在我排外的子♥宫♥里安家
Maybe it doesn't want to set up shop in hostile uterus.
不 会成功的
No, it's gonna happen.
我们只是要在成功前不断尝试 好吗
We just have to keep doing it until we get it right, right?
好啊
Right.
你一次又一次地来到人生的起跑线前
You bring you into every new beginning in your life.
那每一次又会有什么不同呢
So how different can it possibly be?
该死的
Damn it.
托瑞斯 快来 我们走吧
Torres! Come on! Let's go!
来了
Coming.
搞什么东西啊
What the hell?
早上好哇
Oh, good morning.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我把公♥寓♥从转租人手上租回来了
Oh, I bought out our subletters.
我要搬回来住了 好耶
I'm moving back in. Hooray.
好吧 他们不是你的转租人
Okay. They weren't your subletters.
他们是我的转租人
They were my subletters.
那现在 我是你的转租人
Well, now, uh, I'm your subletter.
好耶
Hooray?
我不想见到你不是我在打心理战
My lack of interest in seeing you is not a strategy.
我不是 我不是在玩欲擒故纵
I'm not, uh, I'm not playing hard to get.
我根本不想见到你
I don't want to see you,
因为为了你我付出了一切
because I turned my life upside-down for you,
然后你就这么走了 就因为我唠叨了一个星期
and you walked away, because, for a week, I was cranky.
你不值得信任 所以我不想见到你
You're untrustworthy, so I don't want to see you.
你太自私 所以我不想见到你
You're self-centered, so I don't want to see you.
我十分确定 如果我让你再次走进我的生活
I am 100% certain that if I let you back into my life again,
你一定会再次伤害我
you will hurt me again,
所以我不想见到你
so I don't want to see you.
这不是什么策略 我也没在耍性子
This isn't a ploy. I'm not--I'm not pouting.
我不想你出现在我的生活里
I don't want you in my life.
带着你的破烂
Get your crap
滚出我的公♥寓♥
out of my apartment.
她生气是件好事呀
It's good that she's mad.
这说明她还在乎 对吗
It means she cares, right?
再试一次 说不定这是假阴性
Try again. Could be a false negative.
说不定是你试得太早了
Maybe you tried too early.
-这才几天啊 第十天吗 -对
- What is it, Day Ten? - Yeah.
绝对早了 换种验孕棒试试
Yeah, totally early. Pee on a bunch of different sticks.
-别被一根小棒儿打倒了 -这可是科学测试
- Don't let the one stick win. - Well, it's a scientific test.
我觉得结果肯定不能如愿
I hardly think I can bend it to my will.
我今儿有三台手术
I'm doing three surgeries today.
昨儿我做了四台 无敌吧
I did four yesterday. I'm unstoppable.
你却被一小片儿沾了尿的塑料打倒了
And you got defeated by a piece of plastic covered in urine?
振作点
Buck up.
什么情况 每个人都被传呼了吗
What is this, everybody got paged?
每年的那个时候又到了呗
It's that time of year again.
-小鸡仔要出世啦 -这是什么暗号♥吗
- The chicks have hatched. - Is that some sort of a code?
英文里"小鸡仔"和"小妞儿"是同一个词
这些小鸡仔啊
Those chicks.
医学院的一年级学生 傻得连厕所都找不到
Oh, first-year med students. Too dumb to find the toilet.
各位早上好
Good morning.
站在我身后的是明天的实习生和住院医生
Behind me stand the interns and residents of tomorrow.
今天你们要带他们体验一下外科医生的生活
Today you will show them what it's like to be a surgeon.
你们做手术时 他们要跟着
When you go into surgery, they go into surgery.
他们有问题时 你们要回答
When they have a question, you will answer.
这就像被罚当义工
It's like court-ordered community service.
我宁愿在公路边上捡垃圾
I'd rather be picking up trash off the side of the highway.
弗莱德·威尔逊 你跟着杨医生
Fred Wilson, you're with Dr. Yang.
吉拉·当奈莉 跟着格蕾医生
Kira Donnelley, with Dr. Grey.
哈德森·鲍威尔 跟着凯普娜医生
Hudson Powell, with Dr. Kepner.
劳瑞尔·宾森
Laurel Pinson...
-归我 -归我
- Mine. - Mine.
劳瑞尔 你跟 克莱夫医生
Laurel, you're... with Dr. Karev.
爱德华·泰勒 跟艾弗里医生
Edward Taylor, Dr. Avery.
没搞错吧
Really?
-金姆·皮特森跟霍医生 -兄弟好哇
- Kim Peterson, you're with Dr. Hall... - Hey, man.
杨医生
Dr. Yang,
你有一段时间没工作了
Um, you were out of the game for a while,
所以你今天得跟着我
so you'll be with me on my service today.
-我想看着你工作 -我想您会满意的
- I'd like to monitor your progress. - I think you'll be pleased.
我也这么认为
I don't doubt it.
这几个月内我将会酌情选出我的住院总
I will be picking my chief resident in a few months....
而你依然是一个极有竞争力的候选人
and you're still a prime candidate.
-住院总的竞争开始了吗 -从哪天开始的
- The race for chief resident is on? - Since when?
您为此评估我们多久了
Uh, how long have you been evaluating us?
从你们在这儿的第一天起
Since your first day here.
我们走
Let's go.
第七季第十二集
实习医生格蕾
-不好意思啦 -内急等不了嘛
- Sorry. - When you gotta go, you gotta go.
我们今天跟谢博德 他是神外的
Okay, we are with Shepherd today. He's neuro.
他人好吗
Is he nice?
他是我老公 所以我必须说他好
Uh, he's my husband, so I have to say he's nice,
不过同时他还是一个超级好的外科大夫
but he's also a damn good surgeon.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
我很高兴你不是那种
I'm just glad you're not one of those
"工作热情高涨但无视人情冷暖"的医生
"obsessed with my job, but cold and dead inside" surgeons.
我们要查房♥了
We have rounds.
亨利·伯顿有视网膜小脑及脊髓血管瘤症
Henry Burton has von hippel-lindau disease
还有嗜铬细胞瘤
and a pheochromocytoma.
这很罕见 导致血压升的跟火箭一样快
It's extremely rare, causes blood pressures to sky rocket,
这个得用α受体阻滞剂治疗
and it's treated with alpha blockers.
-看呐 他识字耶 -对不起 我是不是该
- Look at that. He reads. - Sorry. Should I--
医学院的学生就像坐在饭桌边的小娃娃
Med students are like children at the dinner table--
是用来看的 不是用来听的
to be seen and not heard.
-杨医生 -主任
- Dr. Yang. - Sir.
见到你很高兴 亨利
Uh, good to see you, Henry.
谢谢 我 特地穿了我最好的睡袍
Thanks. I, uh, wore my best gown for the occasion.
我是贝利医生 今天我会协助韦伯医生
I am Dr. Bailey. I'll be working with Dr. Webber today.
我感觉像我已经认识你了 贝利医生
I feel like I already know you, Dr. Bailey.
-伊莱不停跟我提起你 -伊
- Eli here has been telling me all about you. - E--
别担心 有些事儿我没跟他说
Don't worry. I didn't tell him everything.
好吧 我不知道你也跟这个病例
Okay. I did not know that you were on this case.
-你当然不知道 -是啊 我不
- Sure you didn't. - No, I did--
-贝利 怎么 -不好意思啊主任
- Bailey, what... - No, sorry, sir. Um...
我 我说到哪儿了
Wh-where was I?
杨医生会 会带你去
Dr. Yang will run, uh,
扫描 然后我们就可以开始治疗了
scans, and then we'll be ready to go.
听起来今天很轻松啊
Sounds like an idyllic day.
-他是谁 -不是谁
- Who's he? - Nobody.
我是说 他是
I mean, uh, he's...
他是来这儿观察的 无视他
he's here observing. Ignore him.
威尔逊先生是医学院一年级学生
Mr. Wilson is a first-year med student,
杨医生正带他体验一下医生生活
and Dr. Yang is showing him the ropes.
你告诉威尔逊先生
Uh, have you told Mr. Wilson
这个病例最有趣的地方了吗
about the most interesting aspects of the case?
他已经知晓全部关键点了
He's been brought up to speed.
她告诉你亨利本来因为没有保险
Did she tell you that Henry here originally was denied this surgery
而不能做手术了吗
because he was uninsured?
没有 我说 她没有提过 这事儿
Um, no. I mean, she didn't mention... that.
那太糟了
Uh, that's too bad...
没有保险
about the insurance.
我结婚了 我现在用的是我妻子的保险
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表