克里斯蒂娜 这会变成个小人
Cristina, this could be something.
什么 不
What? No.
我不会把孩子生下来的 听到了吗
There's no way we're doing this. Do you hear me?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
不 我才不是什么美好未来的
No, no. I-I am not this uh, uh, beautiful vessel
漂亮的容器
for all that might be good about the future.
我不要寄托你的希望和梦想 不要
I'm not carrying your hopes and dreams. No.
我也有说话权
I get to talk.
我也身在其中 这是我们两个人的事情
I'm here. There's two of us.
我们是一个队伍的
We are a partnership.
我们能不能一起考虑呢 好吗
Can we just... just think together? Is that okay?
我了解你 我知道你所想
I know who you are. I know what you want.
我爱你
I love you.
我不爱你子♥宫♥里这个突如其来的生命
I don't love the incubating potential of your womb.
我爱的是你
I love you.
我为什么要做一些
Why would I want to do something
让你痛苦的事情呢
that would make you miserable?
难道你认为你痛苦时我会更爱你吗
Do you think I love you more when you're miserable?
难道你认为我愿意
Do you think I-I-I want that,
让你跑去找梅瑞狄斯诉苦吗
you running off to Meredith?
你认为我是这么想的吗
You think I'm looking for more of that?
但 我觉得一定有办法
But... I think there's a way...
-不 不行 -我还是有话语权的吧
- No, no! - I still get to talk.
有一种办法行得通
There is a way to make this work
保证不会改变你的生活 放弃你的事业
without it ruining your life or derailing your career.
我不想要孩子
I don't want a baby.
但你正怀着一个呢
Well, you have one.
你
Are...
你是想为我计划未来吗
Are you getting all life-y on me?
谁让你一直不计划呢
How late are you?
这有关系吗
That does not matter.
当然有关系
Of course it matters.
好 行
Okay, fine.
你来讲讲 我该何时开始计划未来
You tell me when life begins.
我等不及想听听看
You know, I can't--I can't wait to hear this one.
不知道 你的未来有孩子吗
I don't know. Does it--does it have hands?
真不敢相信你在这么做
I cannot believe you are doing this.
我只是问了个问题
I'm just asking a question.
我 不想 要孩子
I don't want one.
我不讨厌孩子 我很尊敬孩子
I don't hate children. I respect children.
可他们需要一对想要孩子的父母
I think they should have parents who want them.
我想要孩子
I want them.
我想要 也许你也会想要的
I want them, and maybe you could, too.
我相信
I believe...
你的未来会比现在更美好
your life can be bigger than you think it is.
我知道你能承受住超出你想象的生活
I know you can contain more than you think you can.
我不是要马上去做
I'm not saying we do this.
我是说 先好好考虑一下
I am just saying, let's think.
想象一下我们能创造出什么样的生活
Let's see what kind of life we can imagine.
克里斯蒂娜·杨
Cristina Yang...
我想到我们很远的未来
I imagine such a huge life for us.
梅瑞狄斯 这是个非常严重的控告
This is an extremely serious accusation, Meredith.
你不能解释一下吗
Can't you tell me anything?
我 我不能 抱歉
I-I-I-I can't. I-I'm sorry.
说话啊
Talk to me.
到底涉及到多少病人
How many patients are we talking about here?
仅此一次还是有很多次
Did this happen more than once?
这我也不能说
I can't say that either.
她什么都说不出来
She can't say anything.
我们得解决这事啊 梅瑞狄斯
We're gonna unwind this, Meredith.
克莱夫在回忆
Karev is figuring out
看到你的时候 他在跟哪一宗病例
what cases he was on when he saw you,
他会缩小时间范围
he'll narrow down the dates,
我们就可以查出是哪一位病人
we'll know which patients...
我没有做影响试验结果的事
Nothing I did changed the trial.
炒了我啊 你爱怎么做怎么做
Uh, fire me. Do whatever you have to do.
这事儿不是由你定的 懂吗
Look, you don't get to choose, okay?
谁得到药品 谁得到安慰剂 不该你来定
You don't get to decide who gets the drug or the placebo.
试验所获的信息也不该你来定
You don't get to decide what information the trial gets.
我只要告诉你了 就会影响到试验
Anything I tell you affects the trial.
如果你不知道我做了什么
If you don't know what I did,
就不能算盲法失败
the trial stays blind.
试验完了 被你毁了
The trial is over. You screwed me.
医院被你毁了 你自己也被你毁了
You screwed this hospital. And you screwed yourself.
我们想治愈的是你自己的病
This is your disease we're trying to cure.
当初也可以选肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Or Lou Gehrig's disease,
又称渐冻人症 物理学家霍金即罹患此病
但是我们为你选了这个
but I did this for you.
德里克 是阿戴尔
Derek, it was Adele.
没准我该把静脉注射液放到加热
Uh, maybe I should put some I.V. fluids in the heater,
-稍微加一下热 -不必了
- warm them up? - No.
-如果人长时间处于水中 -艾普丽尔
-But if people have been in the water for that long... -April...
-但是如果我们只是 -没人会来
- But if we just-- - No one's coming.
要是这么久都没人来 就无人幸存
If it's taking this long, nobody survived.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
规章制度说得很明确了
Well, the protocol is fairly clear.
你是在鼓励他开除我吗
Are you encouraging him to fire me?
你看德里克 基本上是我逼她去做的
Look, Derek, I basically pressured her to do it.
要开除你要把我们两个都开除
You'd have to fire us both.
我得先让你停职
I'm gonna have to suspend you
这样看上去不会那么糟
so it doesn't look so bad.
那个研究
The study...
我会把这一团乱麻交给药监局
I need to turn the whole mess over to the FDA.
让他们看怎么处理
Let them figure out what to do with it.
我是说 我不能 我
I mean, I-I can't. I just--
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
我不知道该怎么
I don't know how to...
我懂
I know.
急救小组已经开始辨认尸体
Emergency services has begun identifying bodies.
他们给了我们一份名单
They've given us a list.
航♥空♥公♥司♥代表正在赶来
The airline reps are on their way.
现在我们这里有社工 还有社工正在赶来
We've got social workers here and more coming.
这个名单很长
It's a long list.
你们每个人都有家庭要通知
Each of you have families to inform.
请于一小时后在餐厅外准时集♥合♥
So, uh, please be outside the cafeteria in exactly one hour.
一次你们给一个家庭打电♥话♥
You'll call one family at a time.
然后你们会被分配一个房♥间
And you'll be assigned a room
带他们去房♥间里然后告诉他们消息
To take them to and deliver the news.
今天会很难熬
It's gonna be a-a long day.
散会
That's it.
总住院医师
医学博士 艾普丽尔·凯普娜
亨特医生 你让凯普娜来当住院总吗
Dr. Hunt, you gave chief resident to Kepner?
本来应该是我或者是格蕾啊
It was supposed to be me or Grey.
你认为有人会听凯普娜的话吗
Do you think anyone's gonna listen to Kepner?
这将会一团糟的
It's gonna be complete chaos.
你认为有人会听你的话吗
You think anyone's gonna listen to you?
你刚刚出♥卖♥♥♥了一个医院里大家都喜欢的人
You just sold out the one universally liked individual at this hospital.
每个人都会恨你的
Everyone is gonna hate you.
住院总应该能管理好他的下属
A chief resident's supposed to manage their peers,
能帮助和支持他们 在你做了这件事后
be a resource and a support. After what you did,
你认为会有人来找你寻求任何帮助吗
do you think anyone is gonna come to you for anything?
我确实打算过让你来当的
I was planning to give it to you.
现在呢
And now?
所以很有可能我们将再也不
So it's possible that we'll never...
我们就
that we just...
我们将得不到治疗吗
We just won't get the treatment?
这是种可能性 是的
It's a possibility, yes.
我的天啊 这不对
Oh, my God. This isn't right.
我们就差一点啊
We're so close.
他需要参加试验啊 你能不能
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表