Richard just asked me to take over
挑选住院总
picking the chief resident.
?The surprise of our glory?
哦 老天 太棒了
Oh, my God. This is awesome.
你能
You can...
哦 老天 糟糕 糟糕了
Oh, my God. This is-- this sucks. This sucks.
你不能 不能选我
You can't-- you can't pick me.
人家会说是因为你是我老公就偏袒我
Everyone's gonna say it's 'cause you're my husband.
这 不 不 什么 哦 不
This... No! No! What? Oh, no.
这 老天 你还能吃得下
This is--what? Oh, god. How can you eat?!
太不公平了 等等 等等 不
This is not fair! Wait. Wait. Wait. No.
不 不 这 不
No, no, this--no.
?Never mind I'll find Someone like you?
冒险可能带来收获
There can be reward in risk.
亦可能招致恶果
There can also be fallout.
我们都离开十分钟了
we've been gone all of ten minutes.
马克还能怎样
What could Mark possibly want?
不知道啊
I don't know.
哦 呃 情况不太好
Oh, y--okay. This is-- this is bad.
他发现莱西和艾弗里好上了 他抓狂了
He found out Lexie's with Avery. He's freaking.
看看
Watch this.
-哦 你干嘛啊 -别管了
- Ah--oh, what the hell? - Just let go.
干嘛 这是属于我俩的时刻 只有我俩
What? This is--this is--this is time for us. It's just for us.
但你想做的第一件事却是
And the first thing that you want
-安慰马克 -你刚说无所谓的
- to do is talk to Mark, so-- - You just said it was okay.
好 好吧 知道吗
Okay. All right. You know what?
-得了吧 我得 -你在干嘛
- Screw it. No, I am gonna-- - What are you doing?
-我得安慰他 -你敢回电♥话♥我
- I'm gonna talk to him! - Don't you dare call him. I...
你在嫉妒 亚利桑那 你在嫉妒马克
This is jealousy, Arizona. You are jealous of Mark.
-克制你自己 -你在责怪我吗
- Get over it. Well, - Do you-- do you blame me?
他霸占着大半个你
I mean, he gets most of you--
作为异性恋的你 天主教的你
The straight you, the--the Catholic you,
喜欢新生儿派对的你
the girl who loves baby showers.
我只得到作为女同的你
I just get, you know, the gay you... Oh.
差不多一晚也就20分钟 时有时无
Which is really only about 20 minutes a night, and not even,
自打你觉得自己太胖 都不让我碰你了
since you just feel too fat to even let me touch you lately.
听着 我在尽最大力让你开心
Look, I am doing my best here to make sure that you are happy
让马克开心 让我肚子里
and that Mark's happy and that the tiny person
这小家伙开心
growing inside me is happy.
说实话 我不知道自己还能怎样
I don't know what else I can do, to be honest.
请告诉我 我照做
Please tell me, 'cause I'll do it.
只要能让你开心 我照做
Whatever will make you happy, I will do it.
尽管如此 有时你得
Still, you need to buck the system
冲破教条
every once in a while.
压上重注
Bet big.
嫁给我
Marry me.
什么
What?
我说真的
I-I mean it.
我爱你胜过 一切
I love you more than... anything.
但我想要更多
But I want more.
我想要承诺 我想要婚戒
I want commitments. I want rings.
所以
So...
嫁给我
Marry me.
当你得到想要的答案
And when you get the results you want?
欣喜若狂
There's no better feeling in the world.
倘若得不到呢
But when you don't?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表