她的每一块灵感碎片
She didn't have a thought or a fragment of a thought
都会记在某本笔记之中
that didn't get scribbled in some journal.
像强迫症一样 对你来说则是幸事
She was compulsive. Lucky for you that she did.
对我们来说都是
Lucky for both of us.
不 只是对你
No, for you.
你了解这个作者
You knew the woman who wrote them.
所以我才把笔记给了你
That's why I gave them to you.
我很高兴能够读到笔记并更好地了解她
I was happy to read them and to understand her better,
但是我了解的是这个作者的另一面
but the woman I knew was different.
但我意识到她当时一定充满了恐惧
But I am starting to realize how scared she must have been.
正因如此 她记下了一切
that had to be why she was writing everything down.
她一定怕极了
She must have been so scared.
梅瑞狄斯 我
Meredith, I--
请你 继续下去
So please, go ahead.
她的事业该由你来继承
I think it's right that you continue her work.
我真的只想治好她的病
But I really just want to cure her disease.
?I want a house?
晚安 主任
Good night, Chief.
?built of old?
晚安
Good night.
?You could paint it any color?
那么
So...
你晚上什么安排
what's your plan?
睡觉
Sleep.
我今晚就想睡觉
My plan for tonight is sleep.
我回家之前想去乔的酒吧
I was gonna hit joe's before heading home.
想来吗
You wanna come?
我就需要睡会儿觉
I just need to crash.
我懂
Yeah. No, I get that.
?You could paint it any color you like?
明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
当然 好
For sure. Yeah.
?I want a house built of old wood?
?You could paint it any color?
?You like just so long as I can live with you?
?I want a house Built of old wood?
为你的病人感到抱歉
Sorry about your patient.
谢谢 替你的病人高兴
Thanks. I'm happy for yours.
-想不想去喝 -不想
- Hey, you want to get a-- - No.
好吧
Right.
我们专门为你 做了晚餐
We made dinner... for you.
做的什么
What is it?
炭烤鸡胸
Um, grilled chicken breast
高粱米饭和花椰菜
and some brown rice and broccoli...
那是咖啡吗
And--is that coffee?
是的
Yes, it is.
听着
And here's the thing--
我明白我的生活已经变了
I get that things are gonna be different now.
正因如此 那只鸡我会吃
And, uh, that's why I'm gonna eat that chicken
虽然我只想啃个
even though the only thing I want right now
-花生酱三明治 -好极了 我很开心
- is a peanut butter sandwich. - Great. I'm really happy--
我还没完
Oh, I'm not done.
如果我们天天这么民♥主♥投票
If we're gonna do this whole "everybody gets a vote" thing,
那这个制度就得改革
there's gonna be a new system.
我们每人还是一票
We'll still each get one vote,
但是 宝宝也有一票
but also, the baby gets a vote.
最为宝宝的房♥东 他或她的票我说了算
As I house the baby, I'll be speaking for him/her.
因为这个宝宝将从
And since I'll be pushing this baby
我体内很小的一个洞里挤出来
out of a very small hole in my body,
我要为我的这个洞特别地讨一票
I'll also get an extra-special vagina vote.
也就是说 我有三票 你俩两票
So that's, uh, three votes for us, two votes for you guys.
最终解释权属于我们
Oh, we get the final say.
我用此票宣布 每天我都可以
Now I'll be using my many votes to say that once a day,
喝一杯普通咖啡 据我所看的材料
I will have one cup of regular coffee, which is perfectly fine
完全没有问题
according to the studies that I've read,
至少是到我母乳喂养之前
at least until I begin breaeast-feeding.
有人反对我"那一票"吗
Now anybody want to argue with my extra-special vagina vote? .
-不必了 多谢 -太好了
- No No, thank you. - Great.
我们仨还投票让马克给我揉揉脚
Oh, we also vote that Mark gives me a foot rub.
我去拿精油
I'll go get the lotion.
好吧 如果你把花椰菜吃掉
Okay, well, I guess that a peanut butter sandwich
花生酱三明治也不是什么问题
is doable if you eat the broccoli.
成交
Deal.
手术是一场高风险的比赛
Surgery is a high-stakes game.
你决定了吗
Did you decide?
决定了
I did.
我选了你
I choose you.
我很荣幸
I'm glad.
我看了你今天收集的数据
I've been going over the data you collected today.
目前为止
And so far,
和实验前期完全一致
it is 100% consistent with the pretrial phase.
这意味着什么
Which means what?
意味着 它确实有效
It means that it's not not working.
太好了
Oh. That's great news.
你还想知道其他好消息吗
You wanna know what else is great news?
-什么 -他们几个还有20分钟才到家
- What? - Kids won't be home for another 20 minutes.
无论代价多大
And no matter how high the stakes
你迟早会跟着心灵走
sooner or later you are just gonna have to go with your nut.
说不定 仅仅是可能
And maybe, just maybe,
它就带着你走向你该去的地方
that will take you right where you were meant to be in the first place.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表