四年了我没过碰他
I haven't touched him in four years...
没吻过他
Haven't kissed him,
没握过他的手
Haven't held his hand.
他都不让我碰他
He won't let me.
我非常地爱他 可是...
I love him so much, but...
我要过生活 而他却只想逃避
I need to live a life, and he wants to be a hermit.
所以我想...
And I think...
我们的将来光靠爱是不够的
Love isn't enough anymore.
有没有可能...
Is that possible...
两个人明明真心相爱
That two people can really love each other,
可这份爱就是没办法拴住彼此
and it just... isn't enough?
唐纳森先生突发心脏病死亡
Mr. Donaldson had a heart attack,
他的动脉不如当时中枪的我清晰
so his arteries won't be quite as clean as mine,
但基本原理一样
but you'll get the basic idea.
回想一下 你切开我
Now... You opened me up.
-是从哪里开始下刀的 -我不知道
- Where did you make the incision? - I don't know.
不 你知道的
Yes, you do.
我说不知道
Um, when I say that I don't know,
不是瞎编的
I'm not making it up.
我是真的不记得了
I-I--literally, I don't remember.
行 不过幸好 我帮你记着
Okay. Well, fortunately, I have some details.
你从胸骨上切迹开始
You started here at the sternal notch
向下行六英尺
And went south 6 inches.
-打住吧 这太荒唐了 -才不是
- Okay, you know what? This is stupid. - No, it isn't.
最坏能怎么样 你杀死他
What's the worst that could happen, you kill him?
哈 搞笑
Oh, ha ha, funny.
拿好手术刀
Take the scalpel.
中线
Median...
胸骨
Sternotomy.
很好
Good.
接下来呢
What happened next?
别紧张 我要走了
Don't worry. I'm leaving the premises.
当时我们在商店后面
We were in the back of the store.
爸爸刚给了你两分钱
Dad had just given you two pennies,
你总爱把它们藏在
and you always hid them behind the counter
柜台后面地板那条裂缝里
In this big crack in the floorboards.
你说你要存起来以后买♥♥个小镇
You said you were saving them so you could buy a town.
这时两个男人走进来
And then the two guys came in.
我们能听到他们叫喊
We could hear them talking,
但你浑然不知 直到爸冲你大喊
but you weren't paying attention until dad yelled,
你才把头抬起来
and you looked up.
他们扣动扳机
They had already pulled the gun,
抢走了钱
they had already taken the money,
他们还想抢走妈送给爸的那块表
but now they wanted the watch that mom gave him.
爸不肯给他们
He wouldn't give it up.
枪声响起
There was a gunshot.
你冲上前去
You... lunged forward.
我想起来了
I remember.
我想跑到他身边
I was trying to get to him,
但是我动弹不得
but... I couldn't move.
那是因为我紧紧地抱着你
That's because I was holding you so tight
不让你过去
that you couldn't budge.
我一只手捂住你的嘴巴 不让你叫喊
I put one hand over your mouth so you wouldn't scream
一只手抱住你
and wrapped the other one around you,
我死死的抱着你 不停祷告
and just held on for dear life, prayed to God
希望你能安静下来 不要发出声响
that you'd be quiet and you wouldn't say athing.
你还太小
You were so little.
我想 这么多年来一直期盼着
I think that's what I've always wanted all these years,
你能够一直
is you just to stay...
这么小
little and...
安安静静 循规蹈矩
quiet and safe.
但是你却远远超出了我的想象
But you're not any of those things.
你个性张扬 无所畏惧
You're loud and fearless,
这让我心惊胆颤
and it scares the crap out of me.
我该怎么打电♥话♥
How am I supposed to call you up
告诉你我中枪了
and tell you that I've been shot?
我无法告诉你我有多痛苦
I can't tell you about my pain.
我甚至不想让你知道我的痛苦
I don't want you to know that pain exists.
真不敢相信 你把白兰地藏在衣柜里
I can't believe that you keep brandy in your locker.
-这是病人给我的 -是吗
- A patient gave it to me. - Oh, yeah?
你每次看到蜘蛛都会溜进来痛饮一杯吗
You sneak in and take a swig every time you see a spider?
除非我看到蜘蛛从人的手中爬出来
Every time I see a spider crawl out of a human limb, yes.
-恐蜘蛛症罢了 -恩
- And it is a phobia. - Mm-hmm.
拜托 这不是 喂 把酒还给我
Okay? It is not--Hey. Give me back my bottle.
不不不 泰迪要借酒消愁
Oh, no, no, no, Teddy needs it.
-她太可怜了 -没错
- She's pathetic. - That's right.
你敢喝完它 我就对你不客气
Mm-hmm. You finish it, I'll hurt you.
我们是不是整天要在这寻欢作乐
We're gonna live in a frat house forever, aren't we?
不 在梅瑞狄斯那儿才叫寻欢作乐
Hey, no. Meredith's is a frat house.
我们不过在医院外找个地方
Our place is just that
让精疲力竭的我们放松身心
off-campus apartment where the burnouts go to buy pot.
你跟他告别了吗
Did you tell him good-bye?
我一直躲着他
I've kinda been avoiding him.
我怕我一见到他就痛哭流涕
I'm afraid if I see him, I'll start to cry,
这样他会以为我是个尾随狂
and then he'll think I'm some kind of crazy stalker.
我们请贝利去好好喝一杯
Uh, let's go buy Bailey a real drink.
-好的 -好的 走吧
-Yeah. - Yeah, let's go do that.
失陪了
Excuse us.
先走了
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
赏脸跟我吃顿饭吗
You gonna have dinner with me?
也许我们只用亲亲脸挥挥手
Maybe we should just settle for a peck on the cheek
和平分手 何苦大费周章
and a wave good-bye and keep it simple.
额 这听起来
Yeah, that sounds, uh...
真是太令人失望了
incredibly... dissatisfying.
我情陷已深
I like you more than I wanted to.
而且
And, uh...
我知道这代表什么
And I knew what this was.
我不知道我的问题出在哪里
I don't know what my problem is.
我得出了一些结论
Well, I've got a couple of thoughts about that.
我还以为你永远都不会分♥析♥我
I thought I was the one person that you weren't gonna analyze.
我不认为这需要动用专业知识
Well, I'm not entirely sure it requires a professional.
也许 要么是我个性张扬
I mean, either I'm wildly attractive,
而你过于理智的个性
and your formidable reason is no match for my...
跟我的气场不够搭
incredible magnetism.
或者说
Or... you, uh,
你爱上了不能爱的
fall for men who aren't available--
已经结婚的人
engaged...
还是只能在这呆几周的人
or only in town for a few weeks.
你做了些错误的决定 阿尔特曼
You're making some lousy choices, Altman.
你应得到很多的呵护
You deserve a little more.
没人想成为怪胎
Nobody chooses to be a freak.
大部分人没有意识到自己是怪胎
Most people don't even realize they're a freak
等意识到的时候已经来不及了
until it's way too late to change it.
拜托 承认吧 你还是个处♥女♥
Come on. Just admit it. You're still a virgin.
-我不是 -这没什么好丢脸
- No, I'm not. - Hey, there's no shame in it.
-真的吗 -假的 确实有点丢脸
-Really? - No, there's shame.
-太丢脸了 告诉她 梅 -我
-A lot of shame. Tell her, Mer. - I, um...
我本来想说什么的
I was gonna say something,
结果光顾喝酒去了
and then I forgot to stop drinking.
有人见到克里斯蒂娜吗
Has anybody seen Cristina?
今天只有裸体在大厅跑来跑去的人
Okay. So today only one person looked at me like a psycho
才会把我当神经病看待
who might run down the hall naked,
今天贝利医生为了一只蜘蛛像小孩一样
and Dr. Bailey screamed like a little bitch baby
大喊大叫
over a spider,
多亏了疯子 我现在心情大好
So I'm feeling pretty good, you know, for a crazy person.
没有人管你是不是疯了 我们都疯了
Well, nobody gives a crap if you're crazy. We're all crazy.
看看艾普利尔 她还是个处♥女♥
Yeah, look at April. She's still a virgin.
好吧 马克破坏了我的好心情
Yeah, well, Mark gives a crap, okay?
他一直盯着我
He stares at me
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表