Yes. Let it tire itself out.
行 慢慢来 现在收线
Okay. Easy. Now reel it in.
收线 好的 不错 不错 不错
Reeling it in. Okay. Good, good. Good, good.
看呐 你钓上鱼了
See, you're fishing.
天啊 天啊 我钓上鱼了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I'm fishing!
-我钓上鱼了 哈 -你钓上鱼了 哇
- I'm fishing! Aah! - You're fishing. Whoa!
行啊
Okay.
你干得不错
You're good.
是啊 跟斯塔克说去
Yeah, well, tell that to Stark.
斯塔克吗 拜托 你不需要斯塔克
Stark? Please. You don't need Stark.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
再过一年 每个人就都想做这个手术
In a year, everyone's gonna want this surgery...
可是我只有一个
Except there's only one of me.
除非 我再造一个凯丽
Unless... I create another me.
也就是你
That could be you--
男版的凯丽
The guy me.
没我漂亮没我优秀 但很接近
Not as pretty, not as good, but close.
你愿意的话我可以教你
I could teach you if you want.
去他♥娘♥的♥斯塔克
Screw Stark.
他亏了 我赚了
Stark's loss is my gain.
好的 罗恩 你的新臀部来咯
Okay, Ron, here comes your new hip.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Could I talk to you for a second?
大伙先出去下
Uh, guys, give us the room.
好的 医生
Yes, doctor.
我知道自己在做什么
I knew what I was doing.
我知道可以补第二针
I knew I could do that second stitch.
你也知道我做得到
And you knew I could do that second stitch.
如果当时是其他人 你也会允许他们
And if it were anyone else, you would've let them do it.
但就因为我质疑你对待克里斯蒂娜的方式
But because I question how you handle Cristina,
你便选择否定我
you chose to slap me down
然后让所有人都知道这儿谁说了算
and let everybody know who's boss.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
我认为你不顾后果
I think you're reckless.
我认为你不顾自己的安危
I think you're reckless with your own life,
今天 你不顾病人的安危
and today, you were reckless with the patient's life.
我不管你是谁 我的手术室里就得听我的
And I don't care who you are, I don't want that in my O.R.,
我不想你对我苦苦挣扎的妻子
and I do not want that around my wife,
也这样做
who is struggling just to hold on.
你的妻子苦苦挣扎
Your wife is struggling just to hold on
是因为你娶了她
because you married her
并且容许她彻底崩溃
and let it be okay for her to completely fall apart.
克里斯蒂娜今晚钓完鱼
What is Cristina gonna do when she gets back
回来后怎么办
from her fishing trip tonight,
明天 下周 下个月 明年怎么办
Tomorrow, next week, next month, next year?
因为我们都会在这儿工作
Because we'll all be here working,
而克里斯蒂娜会在 哪儿
and Cristina will be... where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 但她自己会想清楚
I don't know, but she has the right to figure that out.
你不知道 而我知道
You don't know. Well, I know,
因为我了解克里斯蒂娜·杨
because I know Cristina Yang.
她需要的是工作
And she needs to work,
因为我们为手术而生
because surgery is who we are.
你要那个人对你开枪
You told a guy with a gun to shoot you.
这才是你
That is who you are.
跟这有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do wi--
你无所畏惧 我这话不是在夸你
You-- you are fearless, and I don't mean that in a good way.
大多数人是不会要他朝自己开枪
Most people don't tell the guy with the gun to shoot them.
大多数人会像克里斯蒂娜那样 大多数人会害怕
Most people are like Cristina. Most people are afraid.
所以她所需要的跟你不同
So what she needs isn't what you need.
她不是你
She isn't you...
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
他说的没错
Well, he's right.
过去三个月的病人记录
His patient records for the past three months
表明他的病人术后并发症率低于正常比率
show a post-op complication rate way lower than the norm.
慢着 从42%降到了12%
Wait, 12% compared to 42%?
哇
Wow.
行了 你们俩能别膜拜他吗
Okay, can you two stop being impressed by him?
侥幸罢了 这人很可恶的
It's a fluke. He's mean.
-给我看看病历 -我觉得他挺帅的
- Hand me those charts. - I think he's kinda hot.
-你会这么说护士吗 -不会
- Can you say that about a nurse? - No.
噢 第三天
Oh. Day Three.
第
Day...
三天
Three.
第三天
Day Three.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah? What?
第三天
Day Three?
深 深呼吸
Oh. Oh, oh, oh, okay, deep-- deep breaths.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
- 贝利医生 - 没错 没错
- Dr. Bailey? - Ooh, yes. Okay. Okay.
好吧 我们要跟出去吗
Okay, should we be following her?
一个医疗感应手带
A medicalert bracelet?
这就是你们的解决方案吗
That's your solution?
如果病人有高血压危象
If the patient has a hypertensive crisis--
当 当他有高血压危象
when... when he has a hypertensive crisis...
急救人员会送伯顿先生来这儿
the paramedics will bring Mr. Burton here,
我们会给予紧急救治
and we'll treat his emergent condition.
那样就来不及了 他就没命了
Yeah. That will be too late, he will be dead.
这么说你们送他回去等死
So you're sending him home to die,
但你们觉得无所谓 因为你们给他了
but you're okay with it because you're giving him
一个标有他名字手带
a bracelet with his name on it.
如果我们术后第三天而不是第五天撤掉引流管
Um, if we remove the drain on Day Three instead of Day Five,
我们可以使瘘管的发病率降低30%
we can reduce the formation of fistulas by 30%.
因为 伊莱不该提前拔掉引流管
See, uh, Eli took out a drain when he wasn't supposed to,
而我本来要投诉他不该这么做
and I was gonna write him up because he can't do that,
但他就是这么做的
but he did.
这些文件留给你们看
Uh, I'm going to leave the files for you to look at.
哦...不好意思
Oh. Uh-- oh, I'm sorry.
我是玛兰达·贝利
I'm... Miranda Bailey--
我消灭了瘘管
the doctor who cured fistula.
没错 我就是要这么说
That's right. I said it.
首位成功发展出脊髓灰质炎疫苗的科学家
乔纳斯·索尔克消灭了脊髓灰质炎
Uh, Jonas Salk-- he cured polio.
而玛兰达·贝利即将消灭瘘管
Miranda Bailey is going to cure fistula.
三...三...三 第三天
Th-th-three. Day Three.
二十八磅
28... pounds.
这是今年我们这儿钓上来最大的
That's one of the biggest we've had this year.
瞧瞧
Ah, look at that.
好大的鱼
Wow. Nice fish.
-谢谢 -想拍张照吗
- Thanks. - You want a picture?
当然 当然拍照 过来
Oh, definitely. Definitely. Take a picture. Come on.
-我们拍张照 -好的 你们拎着它
- Let's take a picture. - All right. You pick it up,
我去拿照相机
I'll get the camera.
天哪 我应该怎样拎着它呢
Oh, my God. How am I supposed to pick it up?
把它拎起来然后拿着 你可以的
You just pick it up and take it off. You can.
它很滑 所以要小心
It's very slippery, so be careful.
天哪 上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
就像这样拿着 可以吗
Hold it up like that. All right?
准备好了吗 很好
Ready? Great.
好了好了 哦 上帝啊
Yes, yes. Oh, God.
天哪 沉死了
Oh, my God. It's totally heavy.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
你朋友是第一次来吧
Your friend's first time out, huh?
-是的 第一次 -她很牛啊
- Yeah, first time. - Yeah, she really is something.
是的 她确实很牛
Yes, she is. She really is.
好了 笑一个
Okay. Smile now.
呃 没关系 我们也不是非要照相的
Well, that's okay. We don't need a picture.
-照吧 -我们还是等她...
- Take it. - Let's wait till she's--
现在照 我们希望记住这一刻
Take it now. We're gonna want to remember this.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
贾森 亲爱的
Jason, honey.
我们修复了损伤
We were able to repair the damage,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表