你就能做移植了吗
just 'cause the patient's requesting you?
阿尔特曼才不会在乎那些屁话呢
Altman doesn't exactly fall for that kind of crap.
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
并不是我做的每件事都是为了竞争
not everything I do is about competition.
对 装吧你
Yes, as if.
911是死亡代号♥ 有人要死了才会呼
9-1-1 means you're dying! Somebody has to be dying!
万一是我的孩子快死了呢
Well, what if the baby was dying?
不管是孩子还是你都没事
There's nothing wrong with the baby or you!
你不能稍有点不安急着就呼我
You can't page me in a panic every time you have a feeling!
别朝我嚷嚷
Don't yell at me.
我现在就是个荷尔蒙培植皿
I am a hormone casserole.
我的身体不由我控制
My body is not my own.
我有不祥的预感
It's something feel wrong.
是肌肉问题吗
Is it muscular?
不 是在我内脏的感觉
No, it's a feeling in my gut.
-是你的子♥宫♥吗 -不 是比喻的内脏
- In your uterine gut? - No, my metaphorical gut.
谢谢
Thanks.
亚利桑那说她跟我一起
Arizona said she's still in,
但她之前也这么说 后来她走了
but she said that before, and then she left.
我不觉得这次她会走
I don't think she's going anywhere.
-她爱你 托瑞斯 -对 可莱西呢
- She loves you, Torres. - Yeah, well, what about Lexie?
你准备怎么跟她交代
What are you gonna do about her?
她是你的灵魂伴侣什么的
She's your soul mate or something,
她肯定会抓狂的
and she's gonna freak the hell out.
我的生活总是一团糟
Everything in my life is always a disaster!
我不想把这个也弄得一团糟
I really don't want this to be a disaster.
我 我甚至不想动 不想呼吸
I-I don't even want to move or breathe.
我什么都不想做 我不
I don't want to do nothing. I don't--
万一我做了什么就让孩子没了呢
What if I do something and it messes this baby up?
玛莎·埃尔金的血压些许升高
Martha Elkin's blood pressure was slightly elevated,
但我让她休息后再复查
but I let her rest and then retook it,
然后就正常了 所以应该没问题
and it's, uh, fine, so it should be no problem.
-半斤没走 八两又来了 -病历更新了
- And Tweedledum is here, too. - Charts are updated.
你决定谁做你的第一助手了吗
Did you decide who's gonna be first assist?
为什么我要现在做决定
Why would I decide now?
对病人的关怀从来没有这么周到
Patient care has never been better.
一旦我做出选择 你们中的一个就会
I mean, once I choose, one of you is just gonna be
像乖戾的小年轻一样躲起来
skulking around like a surly teenager.
这个决定应该不难做
Okay, this should be and easy choice.
我这个月每天都在练习移植的步骤
I have been practicing these graft attachments every day for a month.
有些人根本不用练习
Some of us don't need to practice.
是的 杨 你确实经验丰富
Sure, Yang. You've got more experience overall.
但过去的几个月你根本没有
But these last couple of months, you haven't exactly logged
花很多时间待在手术室 不是吗
a lot of hours in the O.R., have you?
我不是
That's not...
你非得提这事儿吗
You really had to go there?
你有那么不自信吗
You're that insecure?
不是
No.
只是蠢过头了
Just that much of an idiot.
该死
Damn it.
要我帮你吗 主任
Can I help you with something there, Chief?
我想在网上找贝利的围脖
I'm trying to look at Bailey's teets on the Internet here.
我觉得你想说"微博" 主任
I think you mean "tweets", sir.
嗯 差不多
Well, whatever.
不 不 不能差不多
No, no, not whatever.
这可一定得说对了
It's important you get that one right.
让我试试
Uh, let me try.
贝利把她的手术放到网上去了
Bailey's putting her surgeries on the Internet
这样全世界都能看到了
for the whole world to see.
我跟她说我要研究一下
I told her I'd look into it,
但我觉得这主意真不怎么样
but I think it's a terrible idea.
说不准
Well, I don't know.
也许是教学的好办法呢
It might be a good way to reach students.
又或者这只是贝利
Yeah, or it might be Bailey
在向全世界炫耀自己
bragging to the world about Bailey.
这东西就不是为了医学而设的
This thing isn't designed for medicine.
完全是用来传八卦的
It's designed for gossip.
这只是暂时的 比如说全球定位系统
For now. I mean, look at GPS.
开始是设计给美国♥军♥队
It was designed for the U.S. military
来监控外国部队的动态用的
to keep an eye on foreign troop movements,
可现在每人车里都装了一个
and now it's in everyone's car.
你出门就再也不会迷路了
You know, you go out, you never have to get lost again.
我又不出门
Yeah, I don't go out.
那咱们下次再继续这个话题吧
We'll just save that conversation for next time.
弄好了 贝利的微博网页
There you go. Bailey's twitter page.
她好像正在直播手术呢
It looks like she's tweeting a surgery right now.
什么
What?!
所以我们还要做一个左侧结肠部分切除
So that's why we also had to do a left hemicolectomy.
-这个问题来自 -贝利医生
- Here's a question from -- - Dr. Bailey.
我特别交代你 在我进行搞明白之前
I specifically told you not to tweet your surgeries
不许用微博直播手术
until I looked into it.
对不起 主任 我理解错了
I-I'm sorry, Chief. I misunderstood.
我以为你说在你决定前都可以直播呢
I thought you said I could tweet until you decided.
少装傻 我不是那么说的 你自己心里清楚
Don't play dumb. That's not what I said, and you know it.
把那个小玩具拿走
Put away that little toy.
他大出血了 血是从
Oh, he's hemorrhaging. The blood's coming from --
我不知道血是从哪流出来的
I-I don't know where it's coming from.
好的 别急 让我看看
Okay, hold on. Let's see.
看见了
Oh, yeah.
在脾动脉发现假性动脉瘤
Okay, we've got a pseudoaneurysm in the splenic artery.
怎么会 到底是怎么回事
How did that -- what -- what happened?
他的胰酶流入了腹部
Uh, pancreatic enzymes are leaking into the abdomen.
导致血管被分解 血管钳
They're dissolving the blood vessels. Clamp.
你得把脾脏取出来
You need to get the spleen outta there.
正在取 血管钳
I'm already on it. Clamp.
还有看到出血现象吗
Anyone see any more bleeding?
没有了 但是剩余的胰腺还在漏胰酶
No, but what's left of the pancreas is still leaking.
我们要把整个胰腺都摘除
We need to take out that whole thing.
只有半个胰腺是一回事
You know, it's one thing to live with half a pancreas,
但要是把整个胰腺都摘除了
but to remove the whole thing...
他下半辈子可就苦了
his life's gonna be hell.
格蕾 把那破玩意儿收起来
Grey, put that damn thing away!
-我就是在担心这种情况 -格蕾
- This is exactly what I was talking about. - Grey.
是沃尔-特里德医疗中心
It's Walter Reed.
他们建议做胰岛细胞自身移植
They suggest an islet cell autotransplant.
不 那是治胰腺炎的
No, that's for pancreatitis.
对外伤患者行不通
You don't do it with trauma patients.
什么是胰岛细胞自身移植
What is it exactly?
你把细胞从胰腺分离出来
You isolate the cells from the pancreas
然后把它们注射到肝脏
and inject them into the liver.
这些细胞会让肝脏以为自己是胰腺
They trick the liver into acting like a pancreas
从而 从而分泌胰岛素
and -- and making insulin.
一旦成功 你需要很多很多细胞
Yeah, when it works, you need an awful lot of cells.
可是你知道 即使以前没在外伤手术中做过
You -- you know, just because it isn't done for trauma
并不代表
doesn't mean...
我知道 但是就算我们想做
I know. I -- but even if we wanted to,
我们也没有分离细胞的设备
we don't have the equipment to extract cells.
我们需要胰岛分离设备
We need a Ricordi chamber.
咱们这没有 但是西北医院有
We don't have it, but Northwestern does.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他们可以用飞机把仪器运过来
They can get it on a plane
六个小时就能到
and have the equipment here in six hours.
那 那太迟了
Well, that's -- it's too late.
-他 他情况太不稳定了 -好吧 等 等一下
- He's -- he's too unstable. - Okay. Okay. H-h-hold on.
丹佛
Denver, um...
塔科马市卫理公会医院 他们也有
Tacoma Methodist. Yes, they've -- they've got it.
塔科马市 我们把胰腺摘除
Tacoma -- uh, we take out the pancreas,
然后我带着胰腺坐直升机去塔科马
I get on the helicopter to Tacoma with it,
我一个半小时后就能回来 这边交给你了
I'm back in 90 minutes, you manage in the meantime.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表