What's it look like I'm doing?
看来 克里斯蒂娜已经在做了
Okay, apparently, uh, Cristina's on it.
格蕾
Grey...
她做得怎么样
How's she doing?
很好 她处理得很好
Uh, she is doing great. She's doing great.
好 好
Good, good.
回肠上有吻合接口 已经痊愈
Intestines show a well-healed anastomosis
没有感染的迹象
with no evidence of infection,
也没有发炎或坏死迹象
inflammation, or necrosis.
我觉得在这里吃午餐也不错
I think this is as good a place as any to call lunch.
-你意下如何 -午餐 我们还得检查
- What do you say? - Lunch? Well, we have to check
肾上腺和双肾
the adrenal glands and the kidneys.
-如果甲状腺有病变呢 -不用担心
- What if the thyroid shows pathology? - Don't worry.
这俩肾脏又不会自己跑掉
Those kidneys aren't going anywhere on their own.
是 我知道
Yes, I'm aware,
但是一旦器官开始腐烂
but microscopic pathological changes
就很难解释显微镜下看到的病变原因了
are harder to interpret once the organs start decomposing.
我们只离开45分钟而已 不会腐烂的
We'll only be gone 45 minutes. They'll keep.
我还是认为不应该
Still, I don't think it's right--
好了 贝利医生 45分钟后见
Okay, Dr. Bailey, I'll see you in 45 minutes.
我也说不好
I don't know.
就是撒满糖屑的巧克力色纸杯蛋糕
They're chocolaty looking with sprinkles.
-在哪买♥♥的 -街尾的杂货店
- Where'd you get 'em? - At that grocery store down the street.
这可不是给某个风流护士
This isn't a baby shower for some nurse
开新生儿派对 格蕾
who couldn't keep her knees together, Grey.
怎么能送托瑞斯和罗宾斯这种杂牌货呢
Torres and Robbins deserve better than off-brand crap.
我不是给你跑腿儿的 我是个医生
I'm not an errand girl. Okay? I'm a doctor with a patient
我负责着一个在臀形选择上犯了大错的病人
who's about to make a giant butt-shaped mistake.
你不能说这种话
That's not for you to say.
好吧 但总得有人说
Okay, well, someone has to.
女人这样糟蹋自己的身体只有一个目的
The only reason a woman does something like this to her body
就是为了吸引心仪的男人
is to impress a guy.
没错 最先是隆个超级丰满的臀部
Okay, sure, it starts with a giant butt,
接下来不知不觉地 她就开始抛弃亲友
and then the next thing you know, she's giving up her friends,
毫无准备地就跟他同居了
she's moving in with him before she's even ready,
一不小心发现自己26岁就当了后妈
and if she's not careful, she'll find herself a 26-year-old stepmother
还有一个她从没听男友提过的怀了孕的女儿
to the pregnant daughter she didn't even know he had.
然后她恢复单身 染了个新发色
And then she's single, dyeing her hair a new color.
你知道吗 染发后发根很难打理
And you know what? It's really hard to manage your roots
尤其是你还被送进精神病区
when you've been committed to the psych ward.
精神病区
Psych ward?
常有的事儿
It happens.
这下好了 你在这儿
Great. You're in here.
那我得上哪生闷气去
Now where can I sulk?
房♥间那么大 我忙我的你气你的
Oh, there's plenty of room. That's all I'm doing.
请坐
Please sit down.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我整个上午都呆在停尸房♥里
I have been down in the morgue all morning
想鉴定出玛丽·波特曼的死因
trying to determine the cause of death for Mary Portman,
她都逃脱了加里·克拉克的魔掌
who survived the horrors of Gary Clark
却没挺过一个我每天都做的常规手术
only to die from a surgery that I perform every day.
所以尽快找出死因无论是对我
So it's very important to me,
还是玛丽的丈夫来说
and it's very important to Mary's husband,
都很重要
to find some answers today.
但你知道对主持尸检的病理医生来说
But do you know what is important to the pathologist
什么最重要吗
who is leading the autopsy?
她的晚餐预约和她的午休时光
Oh, her dinner reservations and her lunch break--
归根结底就是吃
basically food--
这就是这位病理医生关心的事
That's what's important to this pathologist.
感觉好点儿没
Feeling better?
没 一点也不好
No. Not really, no.
你在忙什么
What's all this?
我正试着写基金申请书
Oh, I'm just trying to write this grant proposal.
为啥只是试着写
Why only trying?
因为你对老年痴呆症研究得越深
Because the more you research Alzheimer's,
心情就越沉重
the more depressing it gets.
要是再算上早发性老年痴呆症
And then when you include the early onset,
也就是爱丽丝·格蕾罹患的那种
the type that Ellis Grey suffered from,
情况就更糟糕了
it just gets worse.
英国有个女病人 才32岁
There's a woman in England. She's 32.
已经认不出她3岁大的女儿了
She can't recognize her 3-year-old daughter.
这简直太可怕了
It's just... terrifying.
那个病理医生还边工作边嚼口香糖
This pathologist also chews gum while she works.
天啊
Oh, my god.
这也太恶心了
That's disgusting.
谢谢
Thank you.
-克里斯蒂 -什么事
- Christy. - Yes.
格蕾医生担心 你可能是为了
Dr. Grey is concerned that, uh, you might be
不适当的理由而坚持动手术
going through with this surgery for the wrong reasons,
也许你想讨好什么人
that you might be trying to please someone
他也许更喜欢
who prefers a more...
结实一点的体型
robust body type.
格蕾医生
Mm. Dr. Grey.
我希望你别误会
I hope you don't take this the wrong way.
虽然你穿着白大褂
But even through your lab coat,
我看得出你的臀部很漂亮
I can tell, you have an amazing ass.
有了这样的臀部 我想你一定明白
And with an ass like that, I bet you know what it's like
找到完美贴合的牛仔裤的感觉
to find the perfect pair of jeans.
它能让你觉得
Jeans that make you feel like
你是世界上最性感的牛仔裤女孩
you're the sexiest person ever to put on a pair of pants.
我非常羡慕 因为我从没体会过
And I envy that, 'cause I never have.
没有一条牛仔裤适合我
Every pair hangs off me...
除非我去男式区买♥♥
unless I shop in the boys' department.
我也尝试过增重 格蕾医生
And I have tried gaining weight, Dr. Grey.
结果发现
It turns out, I'm a person
肉全长到了上臂和胸部
whose fat goes straight to my upper arms and my boobs,
弄得我连背心裙都没法穿
which makes it really hard for me to wear a sundress,
背心裙我唯一能穿的了
which is all I can wear,
因为所有的牛仔裤都不合适
because jeans don't fit.
所以格蕾医生 我想拥有一个丰满 性感
So, Dr. Grey, I am getting a big, juicy,
手感绝佳的臀部
easy-to-grab-on-to ass,
请你相信 我真是为自己才这么做的
And you better believe, I am doing it just for me.
我想说 我都迫不及待了
And I'm telling you... I can't wait.
你很美
You are so nice.
红队的病人全部死亡
Okay, Red Team's patients have all died.
只剩下蓝队了
Only Blue Team remains.
向克莱夫学着点儿 那才叫随机应变
Keep an eye on Karev. That's what resourceful looks like.
干得不错 艾弗里
Good effort, Avery.
但你这个切口开得太大了
But this incision you made is too wide.
你划破了甲状腺上动脉
You lacerated the superior thyroid arteries.
呃 我只是...
Well, I just--
-下一个 -该死
- Move on. - Damn it!
我听见了 我听到直升机的声音了
I hear it. I hear the helicopter.
你什么
You what?
我听见了 我听见了
I- I-I-I hear it! I hear it!
醒醒吧
Oh, wake up!
你不可能听见直升机的声音的
You don't hear the helicopter
第一 直升机是虚构的
because, A, it's imaginary,
第二 虚构的直升机永远不会来的
and B, the imaginary helicopter is never coming!
亨特就是想搞垮我们 想让我们知道
Hunt's trying to break us, trying to teach us
创伤外科的基础技能课不是小孩子过家家
some B.S. lesson about how trauma isn't fair or whatever.
这些假人不死我们不可能收工的
We're not done until he says these dummies are dead.
-省省吧 -不是这样的 不
- The end! - That's not true! No!
你错了
You are wrong!
去他♥娘♥的♥ 老子不干了
Screw this. I'm done.
什么
What?
杰克森
Jackson!
-艾弗里 你要去哪儿 -你
- Avery, where are you going? - You-- ugh!
艾弗里 艾弗里 你给我回来
Avery. Avery, get back here.
-不 -不
- No! - No?
不 长官
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表