Overall, Adele scored a 23, which is a marked decline
分数下降得很多
from the last time we tested her, which was 27.
她恶化得很快 超过我们预期
So she's definitely a lot worse than we thought.
好消息是 她能参加试验了
Well, the upside is, she gets in the trial.
-可恶化也太快了 -我知道
- But she's declining so fast. - I know.
我们不能一边实验
Why can't we just give her the medicine on the side
一边额外给她用药吗 谁会知道呢
outside of the trial? Who would know?
不行 药监局盯得更紧了
No. The F.D.A. is gonna be on us harder than ever.
如果我们加药 影响了结果
Anything we do that taints the results
这个实验就毁了
could ruin the trial,
我们的饭碗也会保不住
and not to mention our careers along with it.
别以为我没考虑过
Don't think I haven't thought about it.
她心脏衰竭
She's in heart failure.
-得放回呼吸机去 -马上就要手术吗
- She's gotta go back on the vent. - She needs surgery now?
越快越好
Well, as soon as possible.
-她动脉导管未闭 需要修补 -弗莱切不能做
- Her ductus arteriosus hasn't closed. - Fletcher's a no-go.
我问问西雅图总院的特瑞·勒诺
I'm gonna try Terry Lennox at Seattle Pres.
我知道 你没怎么考虑我
Look, I know I'm not high on your list,
可孩子急需手术 你又不能上
But, uh, your baby's out of time, you know it can't be you.
我也做过动脉导管结扎
I have performed the procedure before, so...
看来你只能选我了
You're stuck with me.
-我知道 我 -还有
- I understand. I... - And, although,
-你和孩子没有血缘关系 -什么
- you're not technically related to the baby, - I'm sorry, what?
如果我让你进手术室旁观
the hospital would have no ethical objection
也不算违反医院规定
if I let you be in the O.R. with me.
你可以在我背后看
I mean, if you'd like to look over my shoulder,
也安心点
you know, make you feel any better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-好 准备好后呼你 -谢谢
- Okay. We will page you when we're ready. - Thanks.
我 我去告诉凯丽
I'll-- I'll go tell Callie.
我来做术前准备吗
So should I get her prepped?
做吧 我也只能选你了
Yeah, looks like I'm stuck with you, too, huh?
-要回去了吗 -再来一圈
- Are you ready to go back? - One more lap.
怎么 你赌输啦
What, did you lose a bet?
她现在是我的新复健师
She's my new physical therapist
因为她愿意听我的
because she does what I tell her to.
这些是谁的病历啊
Whose charts are those?
阿尔特曼的 她太过分了
Altman's. She's being ridiculous.
我都一个月没摸上心脏手术了
I haven't seen a cardio surgery in a month.
-你就偷她的病历吗 -对 我偷来看
- So you stole her charts? - Yes, I stole her charts,
等着她来找我的时候我都已经准备好了
so I will be prepared when she comes crawling back.
格蕾 坐上来 我要增加负重
Grey, sit. I need the resistance.
我又给阿戴尔·韦伯做了测验
So I retested Adele Webber.
她恶化了很多 超过预期
She's worse than we thought.
但至少她能参加实验了
But at least she's gonna get in the trial.
看 看到没 这一例我该参与的
Okay, see?! See?! I should be on this.
我都没法发挥长项
How do I even have a shot at chief resident
还怎么竞争住院总
if I can't do what I'm good at?
不会吧 阿历克斯 你会被炒的
Alex, you didn't. You're gonna be fired.
我会成为住院总医师
I'm gonna be chief resident.
被炒了怎么当住院总
Yeah, not if you don't work here anymore.
他跟病人要钱
He solicited a patient for money.
-终于出♥台♥了吗 -是给非洲孩子筹钱
- Oh, you hookin' now? - No, my African kid thing.
你违反太多规定了
It's against so many rules.
谁管我呢 这样老巫婆死后
Who cares? The old hag could die,
还能留笔钱救那些小孩
leaving her money to save dying children.
我不去要 那钱就留给她的猫了
But instead, she'll probably leave it to her cats,
说不定猫都烦她 能推我去放射科吗
who probably hate her, too. Are you going to radiology?
都给我下来 赶紧的
Uh, hey, everybody. Off. Now.
-凯丽 -我今天推了四圈
- Callie. - I did four laps today.
-索菲亚要动手术 -什么
- Sofia needs surgery. - What?
马上就要 她左心室有缺陷
Today. Now. She has weakness in her left ventricle.
-要做动脉导管结扎 -老天啊
- She needs a P.D.A. ligation. - Oh, God. Oh, God.
她会没事的 我会进去看
She's gonna be fine, and I'm gonna be there.
怎么了
What?
-凯丽 -老天 老天
- Callie. - Oh, God. Oh, God.
天 来人啊
Oh, my... Help!
谁来帮我一把
Somebody help!
腹部切口裂开 伴有少量内脏外溢
Abdominal wound dehiscence with a small evisceration.
练得伤口都裂了
She's worked herself into a rupture.
我应该该想到的
I should've seen this coming.
不该让她暴走
I should've forced her to stop walking.
我一天查三次伤口
I check that wound three times a day.
-可她从没说伤口疼 -杨
- She never complained of pain. - Yang,
我也让她慢慢来 都说了几周了
I've been telling Torres to slow down for weeks.
她根本听不进去
The woman doesn't listen,
别自责了 帮我补好伤口就行
so stop kicking yourself and just help me fix it.
-电刀 -有多严重
- Bovie. - How bad does it look?
孩子怎么样
How is she?
他们刚开始手术
They're just starting now.
血压39/20
B.P.I.'s, uh, 39 over 20.
-太低了 -她是早产儿 这很正常
- That's way too low. - No, for a kid this small, it's fine.
你说话会让我分心
You know, talking will distract me.
对不起 我得挂了
I'm sorry. I have to hang up.
没让你挂 小声点就行 给我阻断钳
No, I didn't say hang up. Just keep it down, please. Potts.
你长得傻 人更傻
You're dumber than you look.
我让他们炒了你
I'm gonna have your job.
护士
Nurse!
帮帮我吧 帕切尔太太
Help me, Mrs. Pulcher.
护士呢 我要找你的领导
Nurse! I'm gonna call your supervisor...
-我只能找你了 -让他炒了你
- You're my only hope. - and have you fired!
-我需要你帮忙 -我要起诉这家医院
- I need your help. - And then I'm gonna sue this hospital!
-拜托了 -然后我要起诉你
- Please. - And then I'm gonna sue you!
-求你了 -出去
- Please. - Get out!
我再也不想在这儿看到你
I don't ever want to see your face here again!
他准备要夹闭动脉导管
He's just getting ready to clip the PDA.
-给我3-0可吸收缝线 -她在缝合
- 3-0 vicryl. - She's closing now.
无渗漏 无流血 无浓毒症
No leaks, no bleeders, no sepsis.
血压稳定 所以说我们成功了
BP's good, so we're home.
-怎么了 -动脉导管破裂
- What's happening? - The PDA ripped.
抽吸 六号♥普理灵缝线
Suction. 6-0 prolene.
现在 该死 现在给我
Now. Damn it, now.
怎么了
What's happening?
罗宾斯 发生什么了
What's going on, Robbins?
到底怎么了
Oh, what happened?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果她
If she...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得进来
You need to be in here.
罗宾斯医生 你错过了一场好戏
You missed the good part, Dr. Robbins.
她本来要大出血 但是被我止住了
She tried to bleed out, but I wouldn't let her.
她的肺要张开了
And the lung is up...
很漂亮
and it is beautiful.
好了 请给我5-0可吸收缝线
All right. 5-0 vicryl, please.
大家都安然无事
And everybody's fine.
-我来帮你 -别碰我
- Okay. Let's get you-- - Don't touch me.
她一直在找你
Oh, she's been asking for you.
快滚进来
Get in here.
她笨手笨脚的 不知道怎么给我翻身
This ham-fisted twit doesn't know how to roll me.
你让我别回来
You asked me not to come back.
-我只是 -闭上你的臭嘴赶紧进来
- I'm only-- - Just shut your hole and get in here
不然这个白♥痴♥会弄断我脊椎的
before this idiot breaks my spine.
十万美元
100 grand.
-什么 -阿历克斯 别这么做
- What?! - Alex, don't.
给我十万美元我就进来
Give me 100 grand, and I'll come in.
帕切尔太太 他在开玩笑
Mrs. Pulcher, he's--he's joking.
他 他不是那个意思
He-- he doesn't-- he doesn't mean that.
五万
$50,000.
十万
$100,000.
七万五
$75,000.
最后报价 十万
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表