I didn't hear her cry.
她的肺还没发育好 我们做了气管插管
Her lungs were junky. We had to intubate.
她的状况越来越糟
She deteriorated fast.
我这就去预约X光片和超声波
I'll call for an X-ray and an ultrasound.
已经订过了
Already ordered it.
她的酸碱度怎样 需做动脉血气分♥析♥吗
Well, what's her pH? You'll need an A.B.G.--
克莱夫 我们来就可以了
Karev, we got it.
罗宾斯医生 她是我的病人
Yeah, Dr. Robbins, she's my patient.
不再是了
Not anymore.
艾弗里 有什么消息吗
You got something for me, Avery?
确实有 她父亲来了
I do, actually. Uh, her dad's here.
他的身体可能排斥新的肝脏
He might be rejecting his liver,
他还带来了一个20岁的女朋友
and he brought his 20-year-old girlfriend.
这消息很有用
Yeah, that'll do it.
莱西可能要疯了
Lexie's probably going crazy.
关于她们父亲的事 梅瑞狄斯都帮不上忙
Meredith's no help when it comes to their father.
这次的鼻整形术我不能主刀了是吧
I'm not gonna be lead surgeon on a rhinoplasty, am I?
她现在肯定特需要跟别人聊聊
She just needs someone to talk to.
可我们关系没那么好 也从不谈心
We are not closed. That is not something we do.
花生酱小蛋糕
Peanut butter cups.
-什么 -她一有压力就想吃东西
- What? - She's a stress eater.
你给她蛋糕 她就会跟你聊天的
You get her eating, you get her talking.
-她特爱吃花生酱蛋糕 -你这也太荒唐了
- She loves peanut butter cups. - That's's ridiculous.
明天我会为南丁格尔基金会无偿做
Tomorrow, I'm doing a series of cleft palate surgeries
几例唇腭裂矫正手术
for the Nightingales Foundation pro bono.
把这样的手术写入
That sort of thing might look fantastic
一位正竞选住院总的简历里
on the resume of someone who's
-也许会很漂亮 -也许
- in the running for chief resident. - Might?
把事儿办好了
Get some results,
我们再聊
we'll talk.
快进去吧
Ugh. Get in there.
-进去干什么 -让他们别亲了
- And do what? - Well, make it stop.
她不可能才二十岁 怎么也得有二十六七了吧
There's no way she's 20. She's gotta be like 26, 27.
我才27
I'm 27.
真恶心
Gross.
小宝宝心脏总动员
Uh, tiny baby heart time.
梅瑞 进去时小心点
Careful when you go in there, Mere.
要是和这位纹身女有纠葛
You tangle with one hell's angel,
说不定就会和整个黑帮杠上了
you tangle with the whole gang.
-你跟我一起吗 -我不会再进去的
- You coming? - I'm not going in there again.
-真的吗 莱西 -我做不到
- Seriously, Lexie? - I can't.
-那我就回去继续工作了 -梅瑞狄斯
- Well, then I'm going back to work. - Meredith--
麻烦让一下
All right. Hey, uh, move, please.
-我呼贝利来 -上次发病就是这样的
- I'm gonna page Bailey. - This is what happened last time.
没事的 爸爸 是同一种痛吗
All right, Dad, is it the same pain?
哪里疼
Where--where does it hurt?
我来告诉你
I'm telling you,
-我以前见过他这样 -很抱歉
- I have seen this before. - Okay, well, I'm sorry.
-你能让他来说吗 -可他说不出话啊
- Will you please let him talk? - He can't talk.
-这里疼 -你能走开点吗
- No, it's here. Ow! - All right, all right. Just back up, please.
亲爱的 你会没事的 我就在这儿
Baby, it's gonna be okay. Okay? I'm right here.
-走开 -我得做点什么
- Back up. - I need to do something.
请你告诉我 我能做点什么
Please just tell me what I can do.
给我滚到一边去
Okay, back the hell up right now!
没事的 老爸 没事的
All right. All right, Dad.
血检显示你的肝脏没问题
The blood tests indicate that your liver is fine.
你是不是还漏掉了什么
Is there anything at all that you've left out?
他小便时就会疼
It's when he pees.
就在刚刚还有上周四
Uh, just now and then last Thursday,
我们吃了墨西哥菜 因为太辣了
we had Mexican food, and he drank all this water
他喝了好多水
because it was spicy,
我们一到家他就去了厕所
and he went to the bathroom as soon as we got home.
我俩快做完爱时他就开始尖叫 我吓坏了
I was freaked out when he screamed later during the sex,
根本没往那方面想
I didn't even connect it.
好的 很好 很有用
Uh, all right, all right. Good. That helps.
那你们 你们认为可能是什么病
So what--what do you think it could be?
那 那可能是肾结石或者前列腺问题
Well that--it could be kidney stones or your prostate.
前列腺 你是说他有可能得癌症吗 他
Prostate? Are you saying he could have cancer? He--
他不可能得癌症
he can't have cancer.
你找了个老头当男朋友 就会有这种情况
That's what happens when your boyfriend's an old man.
-老头就容易得癌症 -莱西 算了吧
- Old men get cancer. - Lexie, come on.
不 如果你像我们一样是个医生
No, but see, if you were a doctor like we are,
你就会意识到当我们用"前列腺"这个词时
you'd realize that when we use the word "prostate,"
-不一定就意味着癌症 -格蕾医生
- it doesn't necessarily mean cancer. - Dr. Grey--
像个小孩一样惊慌失措 妄下结论
No, see, freaking out and jumping to conclusions like a little child
对他一点帮助都没有
isn't gonna do him any good.
我吓坏了 好吗
I am scared, okay?
我在这儿吓得不轻 我有一肚子的问题
I am terrified over here, and I've got questions.
你吓得不轻 我们是他的家人
You're terrified? We're his family.
我也是他的家人
I am his family, too!
不 你不是他的家人 你只是他的中年危机
No, you're not his family! You're his midlife crisis!
莱西 莱西 够了 你太过分了
Lexie, Lexie. That's enough. You're out of line.
不 你 算了
No, y--fine.
莱西
Lexie.
莱
Le--
癌症只是 只是众多可能之一
Uh, cancer is--is one of a hundred things it could be.
贝利医生会再给他做一些检查来查证一下
Dr. Bailey will run some more test just to rule it out.
更有可能是其他原因引起的疼痛
It's far more likely there's another explanation for this.
你是那个给他捐肝的女儿吗
Are you the daughter that gave him the liver?
没错
I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
再对着摄像机说一遍
Say it again for the camera.
不 我不想那么做
No. No, I don't think I will.
凯普娜 对着摄像机说
Kepner, talk to the camera
好让我们去手术室
so we can get to the O.R.
用我正常声音
In my normal voice?
还是
Or y--
兰迪有多发性骨折
Randy has multiple fractures.
最严重的问题是他的髋关节脱位
The most pressing problems are his hip dislocations.
所以我们要尽快把关节复位
So we are going to reduce them as soon as possible
-以防它们缺血 -复位
- before they loose blood flow. - Reduce?
-把关节推回原位 -哦 伙计
- Uh, pop 'em back into place. - Oh, man.
等一下 让我 让我蹬上椅子
Hold on. Let me, uh, let me get up on this chair
找个大点儿的视野
for the wide angle.
我们不会 我们不会在这里手术的
We're not gonna-- we're not gonna do it here.
他得被麻醉 我们还得修复他的股骨
He has to be sedated, and we have to fix his femur,
所以一切都会在手术室里进行
so we're just gonna do everything in the O.R.
等一下 我们要是在这儿复位呢
Wait. What if we did the hips here,
在我清醒的时候
you know, while I'm awake?
那样我就可以对着摄像机竖大拇指了
And then I can give the thumbs-up to the camera.
你完全没意识到这会有多痛
Uh, you're really not grasping how much this will hurt.
这是为了艺术 托瑞斯医生
Well, it's for the art, Dr. Torres.
你知道不
You know what?
这是个好主意
That is a great idea.
亨特医生 我认为
Dr. Hunt, I think that it's--
托瑞斯医生 这是为了艺术
Dr. Torres, it is for the art.
好吧
Okay.
马库斯 跳到那个凳子上去 凯普娜扶着他
Marcus, hop on that chair. Kepner support him.
你们准备好了吗
Okay. You guys ready?
求你了快停下 停下
Aah! Please stop! Stop!
停下 把摄像机关了 停
Stop! Turn the camera off! Stop! Oh!
把摄像机关了 马库斯 把摄像机关了
Turn the camera off! Marcus, turn the camera off!
真是让我♥干♥劲儿十足啊
That totally cheered me up.
这就是艺术的魔力
Well, art has that effect.
听着
Listen...
我很抱歉用甘蓝打比方
I'm sorry about the turnip thing.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said it.
同样身为医生 你大可不必这样
Doctor to doctor, you overreacted.
那是我的病人 我理应在那儿
That's my patient. I deserve to be in there.
你理应在那儿 是吧
You deserve it, huh?
你知道吗 我也有个病人
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表