Send me down any bullet fragments you pull out of his body.
主任 怎么了
Chief, what's going on?
他就是枪手
Your patient's the shooter.
取出任何子弹立即送来
Send down any bullets immediately.
那是证据
They're evidence.
好的
Okay, um...
好的 刚才做到哪一步了
Okay. Where were we?
你正要重建心室
You were about to reconstruct the ventricle.
对对 谢谢 好的
Right. Right. Thank you. Okay.
给我拿根3号♥缝线 谢谢
Hand me 3-0 ethibond, please.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉 但我不能 阿尔特曼医生
I'm sorry, but I can't, Dr. Altman.
不能给我缝线吗
You can't hand me the ethibond?
-不能 -她是说 要她救这个人
- I can't. - She can't save this guy...
她办不到
is what she's saying.
他手上沾着几十个人的鲜血
He just shot up dozens of people,
-而这台手术要花一整天 -艾弗里医生
- and this surgery is gonna take all day. - Dr. Avery.
三名医生 四名护士
That's taking three doctors and four nurses away
他们本可以去救其他人
from helping other people,
挽救那些没有伤害过
people who didn't shoot up
-无辜学生的生命 -艾弗里医生
- a campus full of innocent kids-- - Dr. Avery.
我救过的伊♥拉♥克♥士兵
I operated on Iraqi soldiers
也杀害过数十名我们的同胞
who blew up dozens of our guys.
我也并不情愿 但我依然救了他们
I didn't like it, but I did it,
因为我是医生 我宣过誓
because I'm a doctor, and I took an oath.
你不是陪审员 也不是法官
You're not a jury or a judge.
只要有人危在旦夕
If there's a life to be saved,
我们都得全力救治 不管
we save that life, regardless--
我不干
I'm not doing this.
不干
No.
还有人要走吗
Anyone else?
对不起
I'm sorry.
杨医生
Dr. Yang...
你要留下吗
are you staying?
嗯
Yes.
好吧
All right.
好 很好
Okay, great.
请给我3号♥缝线
Uh, 3-0 ethibond, please.
加油 用力压住气管上的环状软骨
Oh, come on, come on. Press on the cricoid more.
我看不到线 加油 法兹 振作点
I can't see the cords. Come on, Faz. Stay with me.
-凯普娜 - 生命体征开始衰弱
- Kepner. - His vitals started dropping.
X光片结果正常 没有子弹 我做了个超声波
X-rays were clear, no bullet, so I did an ultrasound.
发现腹部有出血现象
Found blood in the belly.
我们需要所有可用的手术设备
Okay, we need all available surgical equipment.
-明白 -好 动作快点
- Okay. - All right? Quickly.
-很好 -可以移走了
- Good. - Ready for transport.
主任 你应该留在外伤室
Uh, Chief. You should stay in that trauma room.
手术室全满了 给主任找位麻醉师
There are no O.R.s. Get the chief an anesthesiologist.
-这就去 -什么 这是名警♥察♥ 腹部出血
- Right away, doctor. - What? I-I got a cop with blood in his belly,
就是他制♥服♥了枪手
The same cop that took down the shooter.
你让我在外伤室里给他做手术吗
You're saying I have to operate on him in a trauma room?
这是目前最可行的办法
I'm saying, it's your best option right now.
主任 他的血压在下降
Sir, his pressure's dropping.
亨特啊 但愿你没犯糊涂啊 亨特
Hunt. I hope you know what you're doing, Hunt.
-是 我也不想 -凯普娜 把他安顿好
- Yes, sir. So do I. - Kepner, lock him down in there
-给我拿个大手术盘来 -好
- and get me a major procedures tray now. - Okay.
-艾弗里 阿尔特曼做完手术了吗 -快点
- Avery, is Altman done yet? - Hurry, hurry.
没有 我们眼看着这位警♥察♥大量失血
No, and while we've got a cop bleeding out down here.
她却霸占着一间设施齐全的手术室
She's occupying a perfectly good O.R.
竭尽全力救那个杀千刀的枪手
going to extreme measures to save the damn shooter.
我劝她也没用
I tried talking to her.
等等 阿尔特曼的病人是那枪手吗
Wait. Altman's guy is the shooter?
克里斯蒂娜知道吗
D-does Cristina know that?
知道 阿尔特曼也知道 我退出了
Yeah. So does Altman. I walked out.
好吧 去急诊室 还有新的伤患过来
All right. Go to the Emergency Room. There is incoming.
凯普娜 去门诊病人恢复室
Kepner, I need you to go to Outpatient Recovery.
我得把这些给主任送去
I need to get these supplies to the chief.
不用不用 你过来 把这个给主任
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, you. Take this to the chief
-在外伤一室 -是
- in Trauma One. - Okay, doctor.
去门诊病人恢复室
Go to Outpatient Recovery
-现在就去 那里由你负责 -我要做什么
- right now and oversee it. - What--what am I doing?
把那儿当流动创伤救护点 临时救护点
It's like a mobile trauma unit. It's like a mash unit.
-我马上就过去 -等下 你要去哪儿
- I'll be there in a moment. - Wait, wait. Where are you going?
凯普娜 这是你的职责 好好守着
You were trained for this, Kepner. Oversee it.
好 借过
Okay, coming through.
-我知道你为什么生我的气 真的 -停
- I understand why you're mad at me. I do. - No.
你把我关在门外我也能理解 不过
I even understand you slamming the door in my face, but--
停 你别想把我拖在这儿
No. No, you will not hold me hostage
逼我听你说这些
and make me listen to you.
我要帮这孩子保住他的腿
I am rebuilding the leg of a kid who's been shot.
我为此而来 没有别的原因
That's--that's why I'm here. That is the only reason.
别跟我说话
No talking.
不说了
None.
还有人有空吗 又送来一名伤者
Okay, if anyone's free, we have an incoming patient.
肋腹部受枪伤 伴有活动性出血
G.S.W. to the flank with active hemorrhage.
怎么还把重伤员往咱们这儿送啊
Why are we still accepting critical cases?
-我马上过去 凯普娜 -谢谢
- I'm coming, Kepner. - Thank you.
听着 继续清除
Uh, look, continue to debride out
失活组织 修复受伤血管
the devitalized tissue and repair the injured vessel.
-真的吗 -怎么 你想接管
- You're serious? - What, you want to take
肋腹部枪伤的这位伤员吗
the incoming G.S.W.to the flank?
那不就得了 旁边有很多医生
All right, then. Just, uh, there's enough surgeons around
有问题就问他们 千万照顾好查克
if you have questions. Just take care of Chuck.
好吧 查克
Okay, Chuck.
我要在乌七八糟的人群中
I'm gonna be doing a vascular repair on you
来给你做个血管修复
in a freakin' mosh pit.
该死的
Oh, son of a bitch.
颅内压依旧是45
I.C.P.'s still 45.
脑部还在肿胀
His brain is still swelling.
要切除另一边才行
We're gonna have to remove the other side.
两边的颅骨都要切除吗
You're gonna take off both sides of his skull?
把这一条留在这里
We're gonna leave this strip here
盖住上矢状窦上部
that covers the upper superior sagittal sinus.
准备另一边的手术
Let's get the other side prepped.
我去通知他妻子
Well, I'm gonna go update the wife.
你什么时候开始喜欢去给候诊室里的太太们通报病情
Since when are you so interested in updating the wife
而不喜欢做手术了
in the waiting room than doing this?
从我在候诊室里等你的手术那次开始的 德里克
Since I was the wife in the waiting room, Derek.
说真的 你真觉得只有你和克里斯蒂娜
I mean, honestly, do you think you and Cristina
才经历过创伤吗
are the only two who have ever been through a trauma?
打住 别说了 别又扯到克里斯蒂娜身上去
Stop. Don't do that. Do not bring Cristina back into this.
你用不着在我的手术室里耍小孩子脾气
You don't get to act like a spoiled little brat in my O.R.
为什么克里斯蒂娜随便做什么都行
Why is it okay for Cristina to do whatever she wants,
而我就不可以
but it's not okay for me.
是因为我没有躲在手术台下面
Because I'm not hiding under O.R. tables
还是我没去当酒保
or bartending?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
说真的
I mean, honestly,
在你和克里斯蒂娜忙着互相打气的时候
you and Cristina are so busy supporting each other,
你有没有注意到我也同样经历了创伤
have you even noticed that I went through a trauma, too?
我也曾是守在候诊室里的妻子 德里克
I was the wife in the waiting room, Derek.
当一个在候诊室里焦急等待的妻子太痛苦了
And it's so hard to be the wife in the waiting room.
痛苦得让我走进手术室
So hard that I walked into the O.R.
看见枪手拿枪指着你时
while the shooter had a gun to you
就求他冲我开枪
and told him to shoot me instead.
等在候诊室里的妻子就是这么痛苦
That's how hard it is to be the wife in the waiting room.
不好意思 我要去通报病情了
Excuse me. I'm gonna go update my patient.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们继续
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表