以及血液化验
and done blood work.
很幸运 结果都正常
Fortunately, they've all come back normal.
应该是不幸吧
You mean unfortunately.
他们在等我做笔录
They're waiting to take my statement.
这只是场意外 戴维斯夫人
Well, it was just an accident, Mrs. Davis.
你可能踩错了踏板而已
You probably just pressed the wrong pedal.
和他们说得通吗
Oh, tell that to them.
他们就爱这档子事
They throw people in jail all the time
好把人丢进监狱
for this sort of thing.
-还有个测试可以做 -什么
- There is another test we can run. - What?
倾斜测试
It's called a tilt test.
可以知道意外发生前你是否昏厥
It can tell us if you fainted before the accident.
我们马上安排
We'll schedule it right away.
你有许可进行倾斜测试吗
Did you get approval for a tilt test?
-没有 -我不想摆资历
- No. - Okay, well, I hate to pull rank here,
但我早你一年
But I am a year ahead of you--
我们在治病救人 这儿不需要值勤表
we're at work, April, there's no chore wheel.
我要做倾斜测试谁也拦不住
If I want to run a tilt test, I'm gonna run a tilt test.
要是我就办个派对
I'd throw a party.
请大伙儿飞去迷人的沙滩
Fly everyone to an amazing beach,
开销我来
All expenses paid.
信♥用♥卡♥肯定全刷爆
I mean, I'd have to max out my credit cards
也付不起 但有什么好担心的
In order to pay for it, but what do I care?
必须还钱时 我早入土为安了
I wouldn't be around to have to pay it off.
抽吸
Suction.
我会像莱拉那样 辞了工作 卖♥♥掉房♥子
I'd do what Lila did. I'd quit, sell the house,
环游世界去
And bum around the globe.
德里克对此会作何感想
And how would Derek feel about that?
他想来可以一起啊
Ah, he could come along if he wanted.
总觉得这有点可悲啊
There's something sad about that, though.
满世界游荡 借宿旅馆
Wandering around, living in hotels--
这哪还是生活
That's--that's not a life.
即使明天我就要死了
This, though, even if I was gonna die tomorrow,
我也要来这儿做手术
I'd still want to do it.
隔膜修复 我能试试吗
Can I try the diaphragm repair?
什么
What?
隔膜修复术
The repair, can I...
我能试试吗
Can I try it?
不不 不行
Uh, n-- uh, no, no, you can't.
我能来 谢谢
I'm--I'm good, though. Thank you.
血压升高 把血压降下来
Oh, he's hypertensive. Get his pressure back up.
快拿生理盐水来 止血钳
Okay, get some saline in here quick. Clamp.
-这儿还要进行冲洗 -这就来
- I need more irrigation in here now. - Right away.
贝利医生 什么情况
Dr. Bailey, what's wrong?
穿孔了
He's perforated.
需要排出脓肿 抽吸
I have to evacuate this abscess. Suction.
-抽吸 -用抗生素不行吗
- Suction. - Can't you just use antibiotics?
那他可能会没命
If I want to risk losing him.
他需要保留蠕虫 继续其研究
He needs his worms back for his research.
抽吸会杀死它们
The suction will destroy them.
听好 我现在担心的是他的生命
Look, I'm concerned about his life right now, Dr. Yang,
不是他的研究
not his research.
抽吸
Suction.
克莱夫 你和那孩子相处不错啊
You did really good with this kid today, Karev.
很感人 有趣的是
Impressive, which is funny,
因为光看你的长相
'cause I wouldn't think
我很难想象你擅长儿科
That you'd be good in peds just by looking at you.
好吧 我不喜欢马克 一点都不
Okay, fine. I don't like Mark... at all.
行了吧 我说出来了
There. I said it.
那是你根本没试过
'cause you never even tried. Ugh.
比如杰克吧 圣诞他想要的是芭蕾鞋
Take Jake here. You think his dad was happy
而不是溜冰鞋 他爸能高兴起来吗
When Jake wanted ballet shoes for christmas and not cleats?
不会 他期望的是个可以一起打球的儿子
No, this guy wanted a kid he could throw a ball with,
他以前的确是 但是他儿子喜欢跳舞
You know he did, but his son loved to dance,
所以他去上课 去看演出
So he signed him up for lessons, went to recitals,
去学习欣赏芭蕾
Learned what there was to love about ballet.
他尽力了
He tried...
因为他爱他的孩子
Because he loved his kid.
马克在讲话的时候盯着我胸部看
Mark stares at my boobs when we talk.
开始是看我的脸 然后说道一半
He starts with my face, but then somewhere along the way,
他开始分心了 最后就停在我胸部上
He gets distracted and ends up on my boobs.
我喜欢男士们的 我喜欢他们
And I love guys. I love them.
但我一直想办法避免男人们盯着我胸部看
But I have tried my whole life to avoid the boob-staring guy.
我的本性都告诉我是同性恋
Biology even helped me by making me gay.
但我女友的死党竟然是那种人
But now my girlfriend's bestend is that guy.
我不认为我需要为此而道歉
And I don't think that I need to apologize for the fact
我只能接受你盯着我胸部看
That the only person I want staring at my boobs is you.
胸部 真的
Boobs, really?
就因为胸部
You're making this about boobs?
他盯着它们看
He stares at them.
那是因为你有一对美胸
'cause they're good boobs.
-我可以走了吗 -可以 快走
- Can I leave now? - Yes. Go. Hurry.
所以说我们得移除他的脾和一个肾
So we had to remove his spleen and a kidney,
但我希望能完全恢复
But I expect a full recovery.
那女生还在里面吗
And the girl that was inside?
她已手术完了 她现在很好
Uh, she's out of surgery now. She's doing great.
-谢天谢地 -从你的测试分♥析♥
- Oh, thank god. - And as for your tests,
戴维斯太太 你的测试结果好极了
You're in tip-top shape, mrs. Davis.
我会回复警♥察♥的
I'll talk to the police,
叫他们明天再来
Um, tell them to come back tomorrow
你现在可以和你先生单独相处一下
So you can have some time alone with your husband.
他已不再是我先生了
He's not my husband anymore.
什么
What?
拉里三个月前已经离开我了
Larry left me three months ago.
他说他需要点时间思考一下
He said he needed time to himself to think.
一周后 我发现他跟别人在一起了
A week later, I find out he's living with someone else.
她叫吉米
Her name's kimmy.
她在我们的教堂唱诗班唱歌♥的
She sings in the choir at our church.
吉米
Kimmy.
名字很可笑 是吧
It's a ridiculous name, right?
今早 我在去邮局的路上
This morning, I'm on my way to the post office...
当我看到他的车停在自助洗衣店门前
When I see his car outside the laundromat.
想起我们结婚38年来
38 years of marriage,
他从未捡过一瓶清洁剂
And not once did he pick up a bottle of detergent.
所以我停车
So I pulled over.
他正在里面
He was inside
叠着一条
Folding a pair of...
性感的粉红小裤裤
Hot pink panties...
在帮她洗衣服
Doing her laundry.
而她根本不在那里
She wasn't even there!
然而接下来我所知道的
The next thing I know,
就是我的车在洗衣店里面了
My car's inside the laundromat.
我很内疚
I feel badly...
因为
For that...
我撞到了个无辜的女生
Poor innocent girl I hit.
很高兴听到她已经没事了
I'm--I'm glad she's okay.
但是
But...
我现在知道嫉妒是多么可怕的怪物
I know now why they call it the green-eyed monster.
戴维斯太太 我想这
Mrs. Davis, I-I think that, um--
不 我知道我对你倾诉这些很奇怪 我知道的
No, it's awful to unload on you. I know. I know.
我知道你们都习惯了吧
But I figured you're used to it.
人们肯定经常对你们说秘密吧
People must tell you their secrets all the time
因为医患之间的保密协定 对吧
Because of the doctor-patient confidentiality law, right?
那协定只适用于医药方面
That only applies to medicine.
不 不
No, no.
你们有帮我保守秘密的义务
You are required to keep my secrets.
不是的 太太
No, ma'am.
那是律师
That's lawyers.
艾弗里医生 我需要你到
Dr. Avery, I need you to--
不好意思 我等会再来
Oh, I'm--I'm sorry. I'll come back.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表