-正在迅速注入 -她需要建立中心管道
- Uh, rapid infuser. - She needs a central line.
我从锁骨下动脉穿刺进入建立通道
I'll do a subclavian.
?看那园中生命展颜?
That's bursting into life
-我需要中心管道装备和无菌手套 -快点
- I need a central line kit and sterile gloves. - Come on.
给楼上打电♥话♥ 让他们准备一间手术室
Call upstairs and tell 'em to prep an O.R.
血怎么还没来
Where's that blood?
?让我们挥霍时间?
Let's waste time
?去追逐?
Chasing cars
?来往的车流?
Around our heads
?我祈求您的仁慈?
I need your grace
?来提醒我?
To remind me
?找回自己?
To find my own
?若我躺在这里?
If I lay here
?若我躺在这里?
If I just Lay here
?你是否愿与我并肩?
Would you lie with me
?抛开一切?
And just forget the world
-监视器没反应 -多普勒检测仪到了
- This monitor's not picking up. - Doppler's here.
好 我们换一下
Okay, let's switch.
?遗忘曾经片语只言?
Forget what we're told
-德里克 求求你了 -准备插胸管
- Derek, please. - Putting in chest tube.
听到心跳了吗 露西
How are we doing with the heartbeat, Lucy?
-收缩压降到72了 -用肝素[抗凝剂]冲洗下输液管
- Systolic's down to 72. - Get some heparin to flush the line.
?在我们苍老之前?
Before we get too old
所有人都给我闭嘴 我才能听到心跳
If I'm gonna find a heartbeat, I need everybody to shut up for a second.
所有人安静 马上
Everyone, quiet. Right now.
?带我走进花♥园♥?
Show me a garden
?看那园中生命展颜?
That's bursting into life
-听到了 有胎心 -室颤
- There it is. Fetal heartbeat. - V-fib!
-她要不行了 -球囊辅助呼吸
- She's crashing. - Start bagging her.
快点 让她平躺下来
Come on. Get her on her back.
?现在的我?
All that I am
-开始心肺复苏 -给我插管托盘 谢谢
- Starting CPR. - Okay, get me an intubation tray, please.
准备插管 保持气道稳定
Ready to intubate. Hold in-line stabilization.
?曾经的我?
All that I ever was
我来帮你压着环状软骨
I've got cricoid pressure for you.
?在你那完美双眼?
Is here in your perfect eyes
?我都能看见?
They're all I can see
充电到120焦 离手
Charging to 120. Clear.
还是在室颤
Still in v-fib.
?不知道在哪里?
I don't know where
好 充电到200焦
All right. Charge the paddles to 200.
?也不知道为什么?
Confused about how as well
充电到200焦
Charged to 200.
离手
Clear.
?我只知道这一切永远?
Just know that these things will never
窦性心动过速 救回来了
Sinus tach. She's back.
?不会为我们改变?
Change for us at all
接上氧气囊
Get the ambu on.
-大家动起来 -都准备好走了吗 东西拿好了 快
- Let's move. - Here we go. Everybody, ready? Grab that. Grab it.
好了 快 快 快 大家走快点 走
All right. Go, go, go. Let's move. Go.
?若我躺在这里?
If I lay here
?若我躺在这里?
If I just lay here
?你是否愿与我并肩?
Would you lie with me and
人太多了 都出去
Too many people. Get out.
?抛开一切?
Just forget the world
我跟她求婚 然后那卡车就不知从哪儿蹿出来了
I asked her marry me, and a truck came outta nowhere.
CT显示硬膜外和硬膜下大量出血
C.T. Shows a large epidural and subdural.
-我得给她开颅 她麻醉了吗 -都准备好了
- I need to get in there. Is she under? - We're ready for you.
好的 我要开始了 给我10号♥刀
All right. I'm going in. I need a 10-blade.
-给格蕾医生两极钳 -灼烧器
- Bipolar to Dr. Grey. - Bovie.
等等 她的麻醉太浅了
Wait. Wait. Stop. Her anesthesia's too light.
-我来给她加 -天呐
- Oh, I can fix that. - Oh, my God.
-怎么搞的 诺克斯 -刚才有点匆忙
- Damn it, Knox. - We're on the run here.
-各位 -深呼吸 各位 我是说真的
- People. - Take a breath, everybody. I mean it.
停下手头上的工作 每个人
Stop what you're doing and every one of you
都做个深呼吸然后集中注意力
take a breath and center yourself.
我们不能匆忙
There's no room for rushing here.
匆忙容易出错 所以请大家
We rush, we make a mistake, so, everybody...
深呼吸
take a breath.
呼吸就好
Just breathe.
凯丽 放轻松 有我们在
Callie, relax. We've got this.
一切尽在掌控之中 呼吸就好
It's under control. Just breathe.
?凌晨两点 她的来电 因为我依然未眠?
2 a.m. and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake
?你能否让我回到铸错之前?
Can you help me unravel my latest mistake
?我并不爱他?
I don't love him
?也不喜欢冬天?
Winter just wasn't my season
-得有人留意下马克 -小格蕾
- Someone needs to keep an eye on Mark. - Little Grey.
看着点斯隆
Eyes on Sloan.
?我们穿过扇扇大门?
Yeah we walk through the doors
?面对那些责备眼神?
So accusing their eyes
?他们凭什么这样?
Like they have any right
?只知道指责别人?
At all to criticize
?伪君子们 你们都是一样的人?
Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason
斯隆医生来过这儿吗
Did Dr. Sloan come by here?
?谁都不能逃离?
'Cause you can't jump the track
?我们拴在一起?
We're like cars on a cable
我需要更多的纱垫
I need some more lap pads in here.
-多点 再多点 -现在看到硬膜下血肿了
- More, please. More. - There's your subdural.
我们缝合硬脑膜 给她减压吧
Let's zip the dura, get her decompressed.
给我点骨蜡
Now give me some bone wax.
我这边到处都是出血点
I've got bleeders everywhere.
我们赶紧收拾一下这个肝裂伤
Let's get control with this liver lac
-防止她又不稳定 -体温降到32度了
- before she gets unstable. - Body temp's dropped to 32 degrees.
她要体温过低了
She's getting hypothermic.
-她发生宫缩了 -再来点纱垫
- She's contracting. - More lap pads.
?呼吸?
And breathe
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
?呼吸?
Oh breathe
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
我需要个牵开器
I need a retractor in here.
她的血压在下降
Her pressure's dropping.
如果这儿没你事 就闪开
If you're not needed, get out of the way.
她受不住再多创伤了 我们该收手了
She can't take much more. We need to get out.
她的凝血机能不大好
She's not clotting well.
-需要我帮忙吗 -宫缩停了 你走吧
- You need me? - Contractions have stopped. Go.
?如果你止步不前?
You'll just make them again
?过错便还会重现?
If you'd only try turning around
她需要时间来复原
She needs time to recuperate.
如果不马上收手关腹的话 她会流血致死的
If we don't pack her and get out now, she's gonna bleed to death.
我们准备暂时关腹吧
Let's, uh, get set up for a temporary abdominal closure.
那 现在是什么情况
So--so what happens now?
我们把她送到重症监护病房♥
We get her up to the I.C.U.
看她能不能挺过接下来的24小时
and see if she lives for the next 24 hours.
如果她挺过来了 我们就再次手术
If she makes it, we go in again.
我要一名医生时刻监护托瑞斯
I want a doctor with Torres at all times.
-菲尔兹医生 你有什么计划 -计划
- Dr. Fields, what's your plan here? - My plan?
对 计划 要是托瑞斯又开始宫缩了怎么办
Yes, a plan. What if Torres starts contracting again?
要是她早产了怎么办
What if she has preterm labor?
要是苍天无眼 你得给她接生了怎么办
What if, God forbid, you have to deliver this baby?
这可能有点超出我能力范围 主任
I may be a little out of my depth here, sir.
?无论你想什么?
However you want to
?谁都不能逃离?
'Cause you can't jump the track
?我们拴在一起?
We're like cars on a cable
?生命就像沙漏 流逝不会停留?
Life's like an hourglass glued to the table
?没有谁能够倒带回头?
No one can find the rewind button now
?你若明白就请曼曼轻歌♥?
Sing it if you understand
你不用这样的 我知道你恨我
You don't have to do this. I know you hate me.
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
?呼吸?
And breathe
?深呼吸?
Just breathe
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表