你没有疯 莱西
You're not crazy, Lexie.
你可是格蕾家的人
You're a Grey.
我们停止竞争
We stop competing.
计划有变
Change of plans.
-马克 你今晚和我吃饭 -什么
- Mark, you're taking me to dinner tonight. - What?
我们要去约会 就你我两个人
We're going on a date, you and I, alone.
因为你不喜欢我 所以现在你要补救吗
Is this to make up for the fact that you don't like me?
恩 你告诉他的
Mm. You told him?
-没有 我 -何须劳烦她开口
- No, I... - She didn't need to.
好的
Fine.
走吧 但是你买♥♥单
Let's go, but you are buying.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还是想吃意大利菜吗
You, uh, you still want Italian?
恩 别盯着我的胸 马克
Mm. Eyes on my face, Mark.
啊
Ah.
我们从错误中吸取教训
We learn from our mistakes.
男生出去 快走
Just--boys out. Go.
-把毛巾带走 快走 -好吧
- Just... take the towel... And go. - All right.
说真的 如果你想单独呆在这间房♥里
Hey, seriously, if you want the room--
我承认 我想开车撞你
I admitted that I wanted to drive my car over you...
所以说独占这间房♥会让我更难受
so taking the room would just make me feel worse.
但是如果你真的挂上该死的家务轮盘
Okay. But if you put up a freakin' chore wheel,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
我们面对内心最深的恐惧
We face our greatest fears.
嘿
Hey.
你好啊
Hi.
噢
Oh.
-你好啊 -你好啊
- Hi. - Hi.
怎么了
What?
我要
I am...
检测我有没有老年痴呆的基因
getting tested for the alzheimer's gene.
哦 不要
Oh. No.
我该知道 我们都该知道
I should know. We should know.
不
No.
我的子♥宫♥不易受孕
My uterus is hostile.
我们也许不会怀上孩子
We probably can't even have a baby.
即使我们能怀上孩子
And even if we could,
我的大脑也可能被老年痴呆侵蚀
my brain is probably full of alzheimer's,
我可能连孩子的名字都记不住
so I wouldn't even remember the baby's name.
更有甚者 我把老年痴呆症遗传给孩子
Or even worse, I'll pass the alzheimer's on to the baby.
到时候你要面对个80岁流口水的老婆
Then you'd have an 80-year-old drooling wife
还有一个50岁流口水的孩子
and a 50-year-old drooling kid.
我不在乎
I don't care.
德里克
Derek...
我爱你 你也爱我
Listen, I love you, and you love me.
无论发生任何事
And... whatever happens...
我不在乎 我不想知道
I don't care. I don't want to know.
我认真的 我不想知道
I mean it. I don't want to know.
实验室已经收到我的血液样本了 所以
Well, the lab already has my blood, so...
好吧 我们接下来要做的就是
Okay, so here's what we're gonna do--
不要看医生 也不要做检查
no more doctors, no more labs,
你跟我将会度过销魂的一夜
and you and we have a lot of sex.
我们也许会生个孩子 也许不会
Maybe we can make a baby, maybe not.
你也许会得老年痴呆症 也许不会
Maybe you get alzheimer's, maybe not.
但是
But just...
让机率和科学都见鬼去吧
screw the odds, screw the science.
我们只要好好生活
Let's just live.
该发生的总是会发生
Whatever happens... happens.
只要有你 有我
Me and you...
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
无论顺境还是逆境
For better or worse,
我们总是找到战胜本性的方法
We find ways to become more than our biology.
当然 风险是
The risk, of course...
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
我们改变太大
is that we can change too much...
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
甚至连我们也认不出自己了
to the point, we don't recognize ourselves.
是我们的了 我们买♥♥下来了
It's ours. We bought it.
好吧 我买♥♥的 但这是我们两个人的
Well, I bought it, but, uh, it's for the both of us.
找回原来的自己并非易事
Finding our way back can be difficult.
我们没有指南针 没有地图
There's no compass, no map.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我们的房♥子里有个消防滑竿
Our house has a fire pole in it.
你还有什么好说的
What else is there to say?
你今早说
You said this morning--
我不介意我们住在哪里
I don't care where we live.
我真的不介意 但是你介意
I really don't, but you do.
你爱这个地方
You love this place.
而我爱你
And I love you.
我们只要闭上双眼
We just have to close our eyes,
向前走
take a step,
祈祷上天 我们就会回到从前
and hope to God we'll get there.
感谢医学顾问50cent和Lucifer对本集的支持和帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表