德里克 她有没有听从指示
Derek, did she follow commands?
其他的反应呢
Anything else?
没有 没有反应
No, nothing else.
这些是伯克医生以前的病人
These are Dr. Burke's ex-patients.
都是胸部刺伤
Both stab wounds to the chest,
都在首次手术后出现劳力性呼吸困难
both presented after their initial surgeries with D.O.E..
他都是用内窥镜治好的
Now he fixed both of them percutaneously,
这就能大大减少肝素的使用
which drastically reduces the amount of heparin needed.
这样就能避免再次脑出血
So we could avoid the brain rebleeding,
也不需要降低体温
and we don't need hypothermia,
所以孩子就有更大的机会
so the baby would have a better chance--
凯丽是心脏挫伤 不是穿透伤
Callie has a cardiac contusion, not penetrating trauma.
情况不一样
This is different.
是的 但我了解有在钝挫伤中成功的例子
Yeah, but I read cases where it worked in blunt trauma.
我见过在手术时环线中的
Well, I have seen every cardiac structure sheared off
导线把所有心脏结构都给切断的
by the wire in the loop in that procedure.
伯克医生用了一种技术
Dr. Burke uses a technique
可以不需要体外循环
that doesn't require the formation of a loop.
在肺动脉深处植入
By placing an extra-stiff wire
一根非常硬的导线
deep into the pulmonary artery,
就可避免那种并发症
we avoided that complication.
即使是这样
Even if that's the case,
还会出现栓塞还有溶血
there's embolization and hemolysis--
这些都能以
which all could be avoided
非常小心的操作来避免
with a meticulous delivery technique.
天才之举啊
It's genius.
不行
No.
什么
What?
我说不行 对于这个病例风险太大了
I'm saying no. It's too risky in this case.
我们扎破她心脏的可能性太高了
The chances that we could puncture her heart are too high.
不会 我和伯克做过这个手术
No, I did the surgery with Burke.
我的意思是 他教过我
I mean, he taught me.
如果你不熟悉这种技术
If you're unfamiliar with the technique,
我可以给你看手术记录
I can show you operative reports.
这次讨论结束了
This discussion is over.
欧文
Owen?
我才是心脏科的头儿 不是你丈夫
I am head of cardio, not your husband.
我不是在问我丈夫
I am not asking my husband.
我是在问凯丽的主管医生
I'm asking the person in charge of Callie's case.
亨特医生
Dr. Hunt?
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
如果阿尔特曼医生说风险太大 那么
if Dr. Altman says that it's too risky, then--
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina...
马克说的有道理
Mark's kinda right, you know.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
我是说 法律上来说我
I mean, legally I'm...
什么都不是
no one.
这有点疯狂
Which is kinda crazy,
因为我觉得自己是你妻子
'cause I feel like your wife.
我觉得自己是咱孩子的妈妈
I feel like our baby's mom.
你能
Can you just...
你能活下来吗
Can you live?
你能为了我活下来吗
Can you live...for me?
求求你
Please...
为了我活下来
live for me.
?你知道不必躲开?
You know there's no need to hide away
?你知道我说的是实话?
You know I tell the truth
?我们都一样?
We are just the same
?我能感受到?
And I can feel
?你做的一切?
Everything you do
?听见你说的一切?
Hear everything you say
?即使相隔万里?
Even when you're miles away
?因为我就是我?
'cause I am me
?你和全世界?
The universe and you
?当你独自一人时?
And when you're on your own
?我会告诉你?
I'll send you a sign
?让你知道?
Just so you'll know
?我就是我?
That I am me
?你和全世界?
The universe and you
?你和全世界?
The universe and you
?我就是你和全世界?
I am the universe and you
你为什么不进去和解呢
Why don't you go in there and make peace?
你们都爱凯丽
You both love Callie.
没有什么好说的了
There's nothing left to say.
-出什么事了 -她的血压降到最低值
- What happened? - Her pressure's bottoming out.
出现板状腹
Belly's tight as a drum.
突发肺水肿 肺部全是积液
Flash pulmonary edema. Her lungs are full of fluid.
腹腔间隔室综合征 她在内出血
Abdominal compartment syndrome. She's bleeding out.
紧急通知手术室我们就要来了
Alert an O.R. that we're on our way down.
?我双膝跪地?
I'm on my knees
?我能抓住的?
Only memories
?只有回忆?
Are left for me to hold
?不知如何是好?
Don't know how
?我会守得云开?
But I'll get by
?慢慢?
Slowly pull
?重整鼓旗?
Myself together
?啦啦啦?
La la la
?啦啦啦?
La la la
?终将雨过天霁?
I'll get through this
?啦啦啦?
La la la
?啦啦啦?
La la la
?无路可退?
There's no escape
?保护我?
So keep me safe
?一切如此虚幻?
This feels so unreal
?一切来之不易?
Nothing comes easily
?填满空洞?
Fill this empty space
?外表将人欺?
Nothing is like it seem
?将我悲伤?
Turn my grief
?化为恩慈?
To grace
?寒气来袭?
I feel the cold
?寂寞侵蚀?
Loneliness unfold
?恍如来自异空?
Like from another world
?无论如何?
Come what may
?我不陨落?
I won't fade away
?但难免改变?
But I know I might change
?一切来之不易?
Nothing comes easily
?填满空洞?
Fill this empty space
?一切都已改变?
Nothing is like it was
?将我悲伤?
Turn my grief
?变为恩慈?
To grace
?一切来之不易?
Nothing comes easily
?我从何起步?
Where do I begin
?我心焦躁?
Nothing can bring me peace
?一无所有?
I've lost everything
?给我拥抱?
I just wanna feel your embrace
我们该祈祷
We should say a prayer.
她会想要我们祈祷
She'd want us to pray.
我昨天开始就一直在祈祷
I haven't stopped praying since yesterday.
肯定有新出血点
Definitely got some new bleeding.
去敷料时小心
Remove the abdominal packs carefully.
可能有黏连 冲洗一下
They may be stuck. Irrigation.
开始插管
I'm starting to cannulate.
缓慢注入肝素
Slowly push the heparin.
-出血了 -该死
- We've got blood! - Damn it.
我们得再开颅
We gotta go back in.
是因为肝素
It's the heparin.
阿尔特曼医生 还可以做外周修复的
Dr. Altman, we can still do the percutaneous repair.
会有用的 肯定会的
It'll work. I know it will.
杨医生 我意已决 不要再说了
Dr. Yang, the decision's already made.
更多纱垫 出血太严重
Get me more lap pads. Got a lot of bleeding down here.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表