Tiramisu.
艾弗里 你那边什么情况
Avery, what do you have?
腹部严重撕裂伤
Large gaping wound to the abdomen.
看上去像是被什么东西切开了
Looks like something sliced right through him.
腹内有碎片 要做手术取出来
Debris inside. We need to get in there.
预订手术室
Book an OR.
-这就去 -莱利 莱利 说话啊
- Right away. - Reilly? Reilly, talk to me.
莱利现在不能讲话 知道吗兄弟
Reilly can't talk right now, okay, buddy?
他喉咙里插了管 帮助他呼吸
He has got a tube in his throat to help him breathe.
莱利 我就在这 知道吗
Reilly, I'm right here, all right?
那里要再加压 按上去
Put more pressure on that. Lean in there.
包好 包好
Pack it. Pack it.
我们要迟到了 所以我就加速了
We were gonna be late, so I ran it.
很好笑吧
Funny, right?
我们不想惹妈妈生气
We didn't want to get in trouble with Mom.
所以我就回学校接他
So I go back to school.
他刚参加完乐队训练
I'm picking him up after band practice.
在回家的路上 他想起来忘拿该死的萨克斯了
We're halfway home, he forgets his stupid saxophone.
二百焦
200.
准备
Clear.
他总是丢三落四
He forgets everything!
-三百 -丢三落四
- 300. - Everything!
-什么都忘 -准备
- Everything! - Clear.
继续按压
Continue compressions.
打一单位的肾上腺素和一单位的阿托品
Push one of EPI and one of atropine.
我知道我很蠢
I know it was stupid.
护轨才刚放下来
The guardrail had just come down
我以为我们可以冲过去的
and I thought we could make it.
都是我的错 求求你们了
It's my fault. Please.
求求你们了 他是我弟弟
Please. He -- he's my little brother.
他还是个孩子
He's -- he's little.
他们正在努力救他呢
They're working on him, okay?
我要你放松
I just need you to take it easy.
好吗 放松
All right? Take it easy.
他不会有事的 对吧
He's gonna be all right, right?
死亡时间 20点48分
Time of death, 20:48
亨特医生 我们得给他插管 马上送手术室
Dr. Hunt, we need to intubate him and get him to the OR now.
-再来一杯威士忌吗 -是
- Another Scotch? - Yeah.
本店奉送
On the house!
要是每杯酒都本店奉送的话
If every drink is on the house,
我这店还开不开了
then eventually, there'll be no house.
好 6美元
Right. Uh, $6.
应该是8美元
It's actually $8.
开心吗
You having fun?
开心啊
I am.
很好 很好
Good. That's good.
不用找了
Keep it.
谢谢
Thank you.
她拿酒来了
Hey, here she comes with our shots!
他的疼痛加剧了
His pain is getting worse.
他的气色很差 生命体征也不稳定
His color looks bad. His vitals haven't stabilized.
我见过胀气的样子 格蕾医生 这不是胀气
I've seen gas, Dr. Grey. This isn't gas.
药效要等一会儿才能起作用
We have to give the medicine a little time to work.
我们已经等了 根本就没有效果
We gave it time to work. It didn't work...
就说明这不是胀气
which means this is not gas.
我也上过夜班 我知道这是怎么回事
I've worked the night shift. I know what goes on.
我目睹过这种悲惨经历
I've lived through horror stories
病人的情况被忽视
of patients falling through the cracks
就因为住院医生都半梦半醒着
because residents are running around half asleep,
而主治医生又不知道跑哪儿去了
and their attendings are nowhere to be found.
我不会让这种事发生在我儿子身上的
I will not let that happen to my son.
我也不会
I won't either.
我向你保证 我也认为这不是胀气
I promise. And I agree that it's not gas.
所以我们要做些化验 看看到底怎么回事
So let's run some tests and find out what's going on.
-好吗 -谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
好了 拿好酒 各位
Okay, here you go, you guys.
-敬新郎 -敬新郎
- To the groom! - To the groom!
你丢下自己的派对是很不礼貌的 知道吗
It's rude to ditch out on your own party, you know?
杨在当酒保 你知道这有多别扭吗
Yang is bartending. Do you know how disturbing that is?
这只是过渡阶段 她会没事的
It's a phase. She's gonna be fine.
再说你刚获得了最具声望的基金
Besides, you won one of the most prestigious grants out there.
今晚的主角是你 不是杨
This night's about you not Yang.
谁说这主意不好 这主意好着呢
...bad idea. That's a good idea.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
敬新郎
Groom!
-敬新郎 -我们怎么能放任不管呢
- Groom! - How are we letting this happen?
说真的 我们怎么能受得了这个呢
I mean, seriously, how are we just okay with it?
我受不了 我嫉妒了
Oh, I'm not okay. I'm jealous.
克里斯蒂娜可以过上20来岁的年轻生活 而我们却不行
Cristina gets to live out the 20s we never got to
因为我们20来岁的时候正困在医学院里
'cause we were stuck in med school.
看着吧 十年以后 我们都会有中年危机
Watch, ten years from now, we'll all have a midlife crisis
做的事情也一成不变
and end up doing the same thing.
只不过那时我们就四十多岁人老珠黄了
Except we'll be in our 40s and won't look as cute.
你都喝了几杯了啊
How many of those have you had?
我儿子在他爸那儿呢
Hey, my son is with his father.
我有24个小时不用看孩子
I am 24 hours child-free.
如果克里斯蒂娜·杨想当酒保就当酒保的话
If Christina Yang can tend bar 'cause she wants to,
那我也能想喝多少就喝多少
then I can drink 'cause I want to.
她提到过我吗
Has she mentioned me?
什么
What?
我知道她一直给你写信
I know she writes to you,
所以我想问问你她有没有在信中提过我
so I'm asking you if she's mentioned me.
她一直都非常
Well, you know, she's been very, um...
她全身心地投入到医疗工作中去了
she's, uh, she just sort of dove right into the medicine,
她一直都很忙 所以
and she's been--she's been busy and just, uh...
这么说你感觉好点吗
Does that help at all?
说实话 我实在是难以理解
I can't believe this. I honest--
我不敢相信我又单身了
I can't believe that I am here again.
不不不 你不该这样
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You're not doing this.
你不能一直陷在这段感情里面
You're not going down this rabbit hole.
我必须从头开始
I have to start all over.
从头开始 我都不知道该怎么开始
All over. I don't even know how to do that.
我知道
I do.
你需要一个性感女神帮你调剂一下
You might need a little sexual palate cleanser.
性感女神
A palate cleanser?
-你不是在开玩笑吧 -什么 很管用的
- Are you serious? - What? It works.
找个性伙伴吗
Sexual sorbet?
这个够味
I love it!
我喜欢这个
I like it.
看见坐在那边的红头发女孩没有
You see that redhead back there?
她整晚一直都在看着你
She's been eyeing you all night.
真的吗
Really?
不错 真不错
Okay. Yeah. Okay.
谢你了 马克
Thank you, Mark.
好吧 我要
All right. I'm gonna, um,
我要去泡她了
I'm gonna go for it.
哦 不是吧
Oh, no. Oh, oh.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
肝部出血已经控制住了
All right, liver hemorrhage is under control.
-进行下一项吧 -这儿还有一个出血点
- Let's move on. - Oh, there's another one.
不 是两个
Nope, two.
-这是什么啊 -好像是转向柱的碎片
- What is that? - Part of the steering column, maybe.
碎片可能是散落在腹部里
Might have shattered inside the abdomen.
出现肾内血肿
There's an infrarenal hematoma.
-我们应该打开腹膜后部 -好主意
- All right. We should expose the retroperitoneum. - Good idea.
我来处理结肠系膜下面的主动脉
I'll get the aorta below the mesocolon.
慢慢来 艾弗里
Slow down, Avery.
我首先得掌握表层近侧的情况
We need proximal control first.
你继续找孩子腹内的仪表盘碎片
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表