She's 16, she's a kid,
她的哥哥却想置她于死地
and her brother tried to kill her.
我妈妈袖手旁观
And my mom didn't do anything
因为她忘吃药了
'cause she's off her meds, and...
不管怎么样 我去了爱荷华
Anyway, I was in Iowa.
我去那儿出席了
That's where I went,
我弟弟的拘留听证
to my brother's commitment hearing.
我必须要签字让他拘留
I had to commit him. Whatever.
确实压力没我们想象中难以承受
The pressure to be better than we think we can be...
幸好你在他们身边
Well, it's good that you were there.
我不在他们身边 我不在
I wasn't there. I wasn't.
我去了以后
I showed up,
在医院里拉着我妹妹的手
I held my sister's hand in the hospital
大约10分钟
for, like, ten minutes,
我把几粒药塞进我妈妈的喉咙里
I shoved some pills down my mom's throat,
我签字让我弟弟住进了疯人院
I signed my brother into a nuthouse...
然后我飞快地逃离了那里
and I got the hell outta there as fast as I could.
我不在他们身边
I wasn't there.
我是个不敢面对他们的混♥蛋♥
I'm the ass who can't stand to be there.
它却从来
it never...
不会凭空消失
ever lets up.
我该下去了
I should go down there.
我得下去了
Ugh. I have to go down there.
是的
Yeah.
我也该下去
I should go.
你还好吗
You good?
还有什么想谈的吗
Anything else you want to talk about?
对了 还有浴室的瓷砖
Oh, bathroom tile.
压力只会与日俱增
It just builds and builds and builds.
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表