And, you two...
你们的朋友不幸遇难 我感到很惋惜
I'm awful sorry about the loss of your friends.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们也是
So are we.
22-13房♥的病人患有肠梗阻
22-13 has a bowel impaction,
我可不想自己去处理这事
and I'm sure as hell not about to stick my hands in there.
听说你今天早上辞了工作
You, uh, quit your job this morning.
我该担心你会冲动行事吗
Should I be worried about impulsivity?
我没有辞职
I didn't quit my job.
我的工作并不是做主任
Being chief wasn't my job.
我是一名外科医生
I'm a surgeon.
这就是我 这就是我的工作
That's what I do. That is who I am.
但在你被枪击之前
But before you got shot--
在那之前 我每天都想要辞职
I wanted to quit that job every day before I got shot,
只是没勇气那么做罢了
I just didn't have the guts to do it.
枪击事件之后 我
After I got shot, I, uh...
人生苦短
Life is short.
现在 我不再瞻前顾后
So now I think less and...
跟着感觉走
just do.
所以对于你来说 枪击事件让你看清未来
So... for you, the shooting was clarifying?
那天 许多无辜的生命葬身枪下
A l--a lot of people died in that shooting.
我是说 现在你的人生
I'm saying, in your life today...
许多人成为枪下冤魂
A lot of people died.
梅瑞狄斯去吃东西了
Meredith went to get something to eat.
应该很快就会回来
She should be back soon.
很抱歉 我害你中枪
I'm sorry I got you shot.
你让我离开办公室
By coming out of the office--
而我却不听 害你中枪
I didn't listen, and then you got shot.
我害你中枪
I... I got you shot,
-我一定要告诉你 我 -艾普丽尔
- And I just need to say, I am so... - April...
很抱歉
So sorry.
加里·克拉克是来找我复仇的
Gary Clark came here for me.
是我下令撤去对他老婆的生命支持
I gave the order to pull the plug on his wife.
我害大家中枪
I got everyone shot.
我要也这么做 你就允许我做手术了吗
Is this what I need to do to get cleared?
格蕾医生 你来早了
Dr. Grey, you're early.
我 我回头联♥系♥你
I'll, uh, I'll call you later.
好的
Yes, please.
你们不仅诡异而且是违规的
That was creepy and inappropriate.
我要找个新心理咨♥询♥师
I want a new counselor.
泰迪不是我的病人
Teddy was never a-a patient of mine.
在我来之前 她就可以上手术台了
She was cleared for surgery before I got here.
我们只是刚刚在自助餐厅偶遇罢了
We just met in the cafeteria.
我对你的感情生活毫无兴趣
I'm not interested in your love life.
我也不认为存在所谓的一见钟情
I don't care how love blooms over day-old hot dogs.
我丈夫今天早上要移除
My husband's about to remove
全院有史以来最大的脊索瘤
the largest chordoma on record.
你上周准许莱西·格蕾做手术
You cleared Lexie Grey last week.
连阿历克斯·克莱夫你都批准手术了
You cleared Alex Karev, who insists on
他现在还都不愿取出胸口的子弹
running around the hospital with a bullet in his chest.
我知道我都允许谁做手术了
I know who I've cleared.
不如你告诉我 你想听什么
So then why don't you tell me what you want me to say,
我就说什么
and I'll say it.
格蕾医生 我觉得 你对我有所隐瞒
Dr. Grey, I don't think that you're being honest...
甚至对你自己 你也并不坦诚
With me or yourself.
我觉得这是个潜在威胁
And I think that's a potentially dangerous situation.
你到底隐瞒了什么
So what is it that you're not saying?
谁跟德里克在一起
Who's with Derek?
我走的时候 马克·斯隆跟他在一起
Uh, when I left, um, Mark Sloan was with him.
-欧文在哪 -我不知道
- And where's Owen? - Um, I don't know.
他可能还在跟警♥察♥那边备案
I-I-I think he's still talking to the police.
千万别跟德里克说
Okay, not a word of this to Derek.
也别让欧文说 因为他也知道
You have to tell Owen because he knows.
-一个字也别提 -明白
- Not a word. - Okay.
也别让艾普丽尔·凯普娜说 她也知道
And April Kepner. She knows, too.
知道了
Okay.
那好 去 去跟他们说
Well, go--go--go tell them.
现在就去医院 跟他们说明白
Go--go back to the hospital and tell them right now.
不要我陪着你吗
Don't you want me to stay for this?
不用 你走吧
No, I want you to go.
走吧 让他们都别跟德里克说这事
Go and--and make sure no one says a word to derek.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你朋友走了吗
Your friend left?
你要再等等还是
You want me to wait or...
不用 快开始吧
No, just do it.
刮宫术的结果从不撒谎
The D&C's pretty straightforward.
胎儿已有5周大了
The fetus was only at about 5 weeks.
流产以后可能会出现痉挛 但不会太严重
You'll feel some cramping after, but it shouldn't be too bad.
我和安德鲁刚才被梅瑞狄斯·格蕾抓个正着
Andrew and I just got busted by Meredith Grey.
-凯丽一直看着我睡觉 -啥
- Callie's watching me sleep. - What?
她一直看我睡觉
She's watching me sleep.
看我睡觉意味着有事要发生了
And she only watches me sleep when something is up,
我害怕她向我求婚
and I'm afraid that she's gonna propose
或者跟又我提孩子的事
or... start talking about making babies again,
老实说 我没意见
which I'm--I'm open to, honestly,
只是现在还不是时候 明白
just not right now, you know?
我能感觉到她在看我
And I can feel her watching me,
但也得硬着头皮闭上眼睛
and it is such hard work to keep my eyes closed,
因为我知道 一旦我睁开眼睛
but I know that if I open them,
她那可人的小嘴就会变成上膛的机关枪
that something loaded is gonna come out of her beautiful mouth
打破现在和谐美满的生活
and pop the pretty pink bubble that we've been floating in.
其实你也想改变现状
You want to pop the bubble.
我当然不想
I don't, though.
相信我 我长时间处在那个状态过
Believe me. I've been living in that bubble for years.
我和欧文 我们真的只能做朋友
Oh, no. Owen and I? We're just friends, really.
我终于弄清了事实 但并不后悔
Finally knowing the truth? I don't regret that.
可是我现在生活很和谐 很美好
My bubble is so pink and so... pretty.
别安于现状
Pop the bubble.
听说你找我
I heard you were looking for me.
董事会今早正式让我官复原职了
The board officially reinstated me this morning.
我终于"转正"了
No more "interim chief."
很高兴听到这消息
Well, I'm glad to hear that.
真的假的 你不后悔吗
You sure? No seller's remorse?
没看到我的肿瘤的病例吗
Oh, have you seen the tumor I'm chasing?
不 我不后悔
No, no seller's remorse.
做手术没问题吧
You feel good about this surgery?
这话听起来别有用心
That sounds like a loaded question.
我知道铂金斯说你可以做手术了
Look, I know Perkins cleared you for surgery. Uh-huh.
我知道不该质疑对你的诊断
and I know better than to question your judgment, but...
但我还是常坐噩梦 一天去两次戒酒会
I still have nightmares, and I go to two A.A. Meetings a day.
虽然我没中枪 但还没完全恢复过来
I'm not all the way back, and I didn't get shot.
所以我才要问你 你真的没问题吗
That's what I mean when I say, do you feel good about it?
我感觉兴奋极了
I feel adrenaline.
没错
And, yeah...
肾上腺素喷涌的感觉真好
The adrenaline feels good.
真不敢相信 我居然不在下面
I can't believe I'm not down there.
真不敢相信 我居然不在下面
I can't believe I'm not down there.
上颚已分离
Palate's divided.
托瑞斯
Torres.
准备好了 没问题
Yeah. Okay. We're good.
那就开始吧
Here we go.
你以前见过这种场面吗
You ever see anything like this?
我见过的枪林弹雨 都没这个壮观
I've seen mortar fire that didn't do this much damage.
好了 准备显微镜 要开始了
All right, let's bring that microscope in and get you started.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
-开始吧 -没问题
- Let's do it. - Yeah.
看到了
Okay.
肿瘤在这
There's the tumor.
找到肿瘤了 麻烦给我显微解剖刀
We're there. Microdissectors, please.
起来
Get up.
-不要 -给我起来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表