那样的话 她就不会醒来了
and she's not going to wake up.
你很重要
You're not nothing.
我们共同拥有个孩子
We have a kid together.
你是妈妈
You're a mom.
我是爸爸
I'm a dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她会醒来的
She's gonna wake up.
她必须醒来
She has to wake up.
昨天在新生儿派对上
Yesterday at the baby shower...
我还嫉妒凯丽
I was jealous of Callie
因为她就那么轻而易举地
because e got pregnant...
怀孕了
without trying.
而我们那么努力
And we try.
我打♥针♥ 我量体温
I get shots, I take my temperature,
我把腿放在空中 却一无所获
I put my legs in the air, and nothing.
宇宙说"见你的鬼去吧 梅瑞狄斯"
The universe says "Screw you, Meredith,"
但却给了凯丽一个孩子
and gives Callie a kid...
之后又把凯丽从挡风玻璃里甩了出去
and then puts Callie through a windshield.
我是说 这到底是怎么了
I mean, what the hell is going on?
这都是为了什么
What's the point?
这一切都有原因吗
I mean, is there a reason for this?
因为如果你能想到原因
Because if you can think of a reason,
任何原因都好
any reason at all,
为什么世界上的事都这么混乱不堪
why the universe is so screwed up...
这么随意这么刻薄
and random and mean,
现在就是告诉我绝佳的时机了
now would be an amazingly good time to tell me,
因为我真的需要答案
because I really need some answers.
我明白 我明白 过来
I know. I know. I know. Come here.
我明白
I know.
听着
Listen...
我保证我们一定会有孩子的 我向你保证
I will make sure we have a baby. I promise you.
无论如何
One way or another,
我们俩都会有孩子的 我向你保证
you and I will be parents. I promise you.
好吗
Okay?
她 她真的很小
She's--she's really small.
但她很顽强
But she's strong.
她有一磅一盎司[0.5公斤] 很顽强
She's 1 pound, 1 ounce of... Strong.
和所有的 并发症作斗争
Fighting against all the... complications.
她有美丽的黑发 卡莉欧碧 头发漂亮极了
She's got beautiful black hair, Calliope, beautiful hair.
她 她也漂亮极了
She's--she's beautiful.
她现在还睁不开眼睛
She can't open her eyes yet,
但我能看出来
But I can tell...
她在找你
she's looking for you.
知道吗
Okay?
她要找你
She's asking for you.
?我脸上纵横的沟壑?
All of these lines across my face
?讲述着我真实的故事?
Tell you the story of who I am
?我所到之处的传说?
So many stories of where I've been
?还有我成长的经历?
And how I got to where I am
?但若无人倾诉?
But these stories don't mean anything
?这些故事?
when you've got no one
?就毫无意义?
to tell them to
?真的?
It's true
?我为你而生?
I was made for you
?我穿山越岭?
I climbed across the mountaintops
?横渡海洋?
Swam all across the ocean blue
?我打破常规 超越障碍?
I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules
?但宝贝 这一切都是为了你?
But, baby, I broke them all for you
?因为就算在我一贫如洗时?
Oh, because even when I was flat broke
?你也让我感到富可敌国?
You made me feel like a million bucks
?这就是你?
You do
?而我为你而生?
And I was made for you
今天我们回家睡吗
We sleeping at home tonight?
听着
Look...
我可能不是那种默默等待
I am not the kind of guy that waits around
对别人芳心暗许的姑娘的人
for the girl who's still in love with someone else.
我就不是这种型
I'm just not.
杰克森
Jackson...
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
给她用低剂量多巴胺吧
And let's put her on a low dose of dopamine.
阿尔特曼医生
Oh, Dr. Altman.
你还要不要
Um, is there...
你还要不要补充什么
Did you have anything you wanted to add?
-我教不了你了 -什 什么
- I can't teach you anymore. - Wh-what?
如果你拒绝学习 如果你不听
If you refuse to learn, if you won't listen,
我就教不了你
I can't teach you.
对 对不起 这是
I'm--I'm sorry. What--
去另找个老师吧
Find someone else to learn from.
?你看见了?
You see the smile
?我嘴角的微笑?
that's on my mouth
?隐藏着?
It's hiding the words
?我的欲言又止?
that don't come out
?那些认为?
And all of our friends
?我受到祝福的朋友们?
who think that I'm blessed
?他们不明了我已心如乱麻?
They don't know my head is a mess
?他们不了解真正的我?
No, they don't know who I really am
?他们不晓得?
And they don't know
?我经历的事?
what I've been through
?可你知道?
Like you do
?我为你而生?
and I was made for you
?我脸上纵横的沟壑?
All of these lines across my face
?讲述着我真实的故事?
Tell you the story of who I am
?我所到之处的传说?
So many stories of where I've been
?还有我成长的经历?
And how I got to where I am
?但若无人倾诉?
But these stories don't mean anything
?这些故事?
If you've got no one
?就毫无意义?
to tell them to
?真的?
It's true
?我为你而生?
That I was I made for you
?没错 是真的?
Oh, yeah, well, it's true
?我就是为你?
That I was made
?而生?
For you
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes.
天啊
Oh, oh, my God.
天啊 凯丽
Oh, my God. Callie.
凯丽
Callie.
我 我愿意
Y-yes.
什么 什么
What? What?
我愿意
Yes.
我们结婚吧
I'll marry you.
我愿意 我愿意
Yes. Yes.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表