胸口中了枪
was shot in the chest.
阿尔特曼医生是一个医术高明的心脏外科医生
Dr. Altman, who's a very good heart surgeon,
她在尽全力挽救你儿子的生命
is doing everything that she can.
她还在做手术 也就是说你儿子还活着
She's still in surgery, which means he's still alive.
等手术结束她会尽快来找你的
And she'll come find you as soon as she's out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他没事了
He's fine.
哦 天啊 你不是在骗我吧
Oh, God. Oh, my God. You're kidding me.
不是 刚才的情况有些危险
No. It was touch and go for a while,
但他会没事的
but he's gonna be fine.
还有就是
And, um...
马迪 希望以后咱俩别再为这种事儿碰面了
let's stop meeting like this, Marty.
老天保佑吧
Oh, please, God.
老天保佑
Please, God.
这是一次伟大的胜利
This is-- this is a huge victory.
不管今天发生了什么事
You know, whatever else happened today,
我们配合还是那么默契 谢谢你
we worked together well, so... thank you.
感谢你在我需要你帮忙的时候前来支援
Thank you for coming when I asked you to come
谢谢你帮我跟斯塔克吵架
and for fighting Stark with me.
卡莉欧碧[凯丽的教名]
Calliope.
我感到
I am...
非常非常
so deeply, deeply,
非常抱歉
deeply sorry
我伤你那么深
for hurting you so much.
我很愧疚
I am so sorry,
因为我是那么地爱你
because I am so in love with you,
我想用我的余生去向你证明我爱你
and I will spend the rest of my life telling you that.
如果有必要我会每天都跟你说一句"对不起"
I'll apologize to you every day if that's what you need.
但是请你
But please...
不要再一走了之了
please don't walk away again.
我飞越大半个地球只为能和你在一起
I came across the world to be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
求你了
Please.
亚利桑那 你之所以要飞越大半个地球来找我
You had to fly across the world to get to me, Arizona,
因为你当时要飞越大半个地球离开这里的时候
because you flew a whole world away
连看都不看我一眼 你就那样走了
without ever looking back. You just left.
或许你才刚刚明白
And this might be news to you--
我是这么觉得
you know, I-I think it kind of is--
但这段感情里并不只有你一个人
But you're not the only one in this relationship.
我也是其中一员
There are two of us.
今天你是回来了 但我还没有
And you came back today, but I didn't.
无论如何 都
Whatever else happened, that--that...
于事无补了
that hasn't changed.
你啊你
Oh, you...
你一直在照顾着大家
You've been holding everybody up
即使
even though...
我爱死你了
You amaze me.
我知道你气我带克里斯蒂娜去钓鱼
I know you're mad at me for taking Cristina fishing.
我也明白你觉得这无济于事
And I know you think it didn't work.
我刚听说她在手术一室
I just heard she's O.R. 1.
什么
What?
她回来了
She's here.
我刚把我这边的病人送进病房♥了
I just took my kid to a room.
最后一个了
He was the last one.
除了这位以外
Besides this one.
是的 除他以外
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Besides this one.
37度
37 degrees.
差不多是时候了
Should be any minute now.
我们今天收治了26个病人
We saw 26 patients.
26名受害者
26 victims...
无一人死亡
and we had no casualties.
无一人死亡
No one died.
我恨这地方
I hate this place.
手术是极端的
Surgery is extreme.
我们切开你的身体 拿出一些东西
We cut into your body, take out pieces,
再把剩下的缝起来
and put what's left back together.
我之前是跟你记仇呢
I was holding a grudge.
我可以重新聘用你
I can hire you back.
但你要在斯塔克手下干活
But you're gonna have to work under Stark.
她还处于 镇静沉睡状态
She's, uh, still sedated.
她还是个孩子
And she's just a kid.
所以她不能有一个很大很丑伤疤
She shouldn't have a big ugly scar.
你介不介意等一下
Uh, do you mind waiting?
我大概还得要一个小时才能好
I'll be about another hour.
我爱你
I love you.
那
So...
没问题 你可以
yeah, just, uh...
慢慢来
take your time.
我 我会等你
I, um... I'll wait.
值得庆幸的是生活并不是只有手术刀
Good thing life doesn't come with a scalpel,
因为如果是这样的话
because if it did...
每当感觉痛苦时
when things started to hurt,
我们能做的只有不停地切切切
we would just cut and cut and cut.
嘿 真抱歉 我来晚了
Hey. I'm-- I'm really sorry I'm late.
你看起来累坏了
You look exhausted.
你才是
You look exhausted.
我看起来帅呆了
I look handsome.
要不我们先谈给你买♥♥保险的事吧
How about we get you some insurance?
咱们先为今天喝一杯吧
Let's have a drink first to toast the day.
亨利
Henry--
因为我至今未婚 你呢
Because I've never been married. Have you?
我也没有
No.
但是我觉得这不算是
Um... bt I wouldn't say that this is exactly a--
我知道 但无论如何我们都要干一杯
I know what this is. But I say we raise a glass anyway.
听着 我们没有戒指 没错
Look, there was no ring, right,
没有誓词 没有摄像师
no vows, no photographer,
没有结婚蛋糕 这是我最失望的一点
no wedding cake, which I was most disappointed by,
因为我超爱结婚蛋糕
because I love wedding cake.
但我认为至少我们可以干一杯 对吗
I think we can at least have a toast, right?
我今天一整天都耗费在手术室里救治一个
I spent the day in the O.R. saving someone
一个真的真的
who really, really is, um...
实在称不上好人的人
not a very good person.
你也救了我啊
Well, you saved me, too.
今天早上你拯救了我的命
You saved my life this morning,
值得举杯庆贺
and that deserves a toast,
即使这不是一个真正的婚礼
even if it wasn't a real wedding.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
最重要的问题是
The thing is,
那些我们拿手术刀切去的东西
what we take away with a scalpel...
一旦失去便永远也找不回来了
we can't ever get back.
要不要去喝酒
You want to get a drink?
好啊
Yeah, I do.
也许咱们不一定真要去喝酒啦
Maybe not a real drink, actually,
因为我正准备怀孩子呢
because I'm trying to get pregnant,
而且据说 酒精会让宝宝长出三个脑袋
and supposedly, alcohol will make my baby have three heads
十六个脚趾头
and 16 toes.
那要不要吸点可♥卡♥因♥[毒品]
Want to get some crack cocaine?
所以正如我所说的
So like I said...
值得庆幸
good thing.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表