for removal of malignant myxomas from her heart.
但这次是最后一次了
But we won't be doing that again.
是的 通过切除心室
No, by removing both atria,
将有望切除所有的癌变细胞
and hopefully all the cancerous cells,
你就不必总来这里了
you won't have to keep coming back here.
嗨 杨医生 很高兴能碰见熟人
Hello, Dr. Yang. Nice to see a familiar face.
终于碰见个熟人了
Finally, someone we know.
科特勒夫人曾经是伯克医生的病人
Mrs. Cotler was a patient of Dr. Burke's.
-你参与了她的上一例粘液瘤切除手术 -没错 嗨
- You assisted on her last myxoma removal of course. - Of course. Hi.
-你当时正准备结婚呢 是吧 -什么
- You were getting married, weren't you? - Sorry?
呃 结婚 其实是昨天晚上
Well, got married. I mean, last night, actually.
你和伯克医生吗
You and Dr. Burke?
什么
Sorry?
上次我们来这儿的时候
Last time we were here,
-他说你们俩要结婚了 -哦 对
- he said you two were getting married. - Oh, yes.
不对 后来 没结成
No. That--that didn't happen.
真可惜 他整天将你挂在嘴边上
What a shame. He went on and on about you.
但你还是结婚了
But you did get married?
我们结婚了 就在昨晚 我们结婚了
We did, last night. Yes, we did.
很高兴再次见到你
Well, nice to see you again.
先坐会儿吧
Well, uh, sit tight,
我们待会儿会拿几张表格给你填
and we'll be back in with some forms for you to sign,
然后开始给你做手术
and then we'll take you up.
多谢了 阿尔特曼医生 恭喜二位了
Thanks, Dr. Altman, and congratulations to you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
多位烧伤伤员
Okay, multiple burn victims.
两人瘫痪 三人视觉丧失
Two with paralysis, three with vision loss,
一人鼓膜破裂 一人髋骨脱位
one, uh, blown eardrums, and one dislocated hip.
-火灾吗 -爆♥炸♥吗
- House fire? - Explosion?
-车祸吗 -天灾
- Car wreck? - Uh, act of god.
天灾
Act of god?
对 雷击
Yeah, lightning strike.
这些都是一次雷击造成的吗
All that from one lightning strike?
一次雷击 八名伤员
One lightning strike, eight victims.
撂倒了一个橄榄球队
Took out a whole flag football team.
看来上帝今天心情很糟啊
God was in a mood today.
闪电怎么击中这么多人的
How did it strike all of 'em?
多数人是闪电灼伤
Well, they're mostly flash burns,
估计是打中了一个人
so it probably hit one of them
然后传到了其他人身上
then conducted off onto the rest.
莱西
Lexie.
鼓膜破裂 外伤一室
T.M. Rupture, Trauma One.
待会儿见
I'll see you in there.
给我点儿建议
Tell me something.
当某人精神恢复正常之后...
When a person gets out of the nut house..
应该等多久时间再去向她求婚
what's the appropriate amount of time to wait before you propose?
什么 很久
What? Long.
没有最久只有更久
Longer. Long--a long time.
总之现在不行
Not now.
具体点儿 到底多久
Specifically, how long?
你见到我的朋友凯瑞了吗
Have you seen my friend Kerry?
她是个女生 全队唯一的女生
She's--she's a girl. Sh-she's the only girl.
你这里出现了蕨样变
You've just got some ferning here.
只是表皮创伤 是电流经过皮肤的轨迹
It's superficial. It's where the electrons entered the skin.
那我的胳膊呢 到现在还是毫无知觉
Well, what about my arm? I still can't feel my arm.
-向前坐 -嗨
- Sit forward. - Hi.
嗨 你换衣服了
Uh, hi. You changed.
对 还洗了澡 洗了两次 多亏了你
Yeah, and showered, twice, thanks to you.
这位是罗斯
This is Russ.
他在玩橄榄球时被闪电击中
He was struck by lightning while playing flag football,
左手失去知觉
and he's complaining of paralysis in his left arm.
你能动一下手指吗
Can you move your fingers for me?
看 我刚到的时候还动不了的
Yeah, see, I couldn't do that when I first got here.
可能只是暂时性失去知觉
It's probably just transitory paralysis,
这在雷击事件中很常见
which is common with lightning strikes.
-你有感觉吗 -有一点
- Can you feel that? - Little bit, yeah.
我们会继续观察病情
We're gonna keep watching you,
但你的胳膊过几个小时应该就恢复正常了
but your arm should come back to normal in a couple of hours.
你知道他们差点儿就吊销我的驾照了吗
You know they almost revoked my driver's license?
有谁能帮我找找凯瑞吗
Can somebody please check on Kerry for me?
乐意帮忙 我这就去
Happy to. Right away.
我还是没和你说完呢
Hey, we're still not done talking about this.
动动脚趾头
Okay, wiggle your toes for me.
我还是做不到 我下半辈子得坐轮椅吗
I still can't. Am I gonna be in a wheelchair?
我们会给你做个CT
We're gonna take you in for a C.T.,
但愿这只是雷击造成的暂时性瘫痪
but hopefully, it is just temporary, from the lightning.
你的那几个朋友症状相同
Couple of your friends have it, too.
-他们已经开始恢复知觉了 -好的
- They're already starting to get some feeling back. - Okay.
-别担心 -嗨 凯瑞 你的一个朋友 罗斯·格米
- Try not to worry. - Hey, Kerry. A friend of yours, Russ Gammie,
-在询问你的状况 -沃伦·格里弗斯怎么样了
- is asking about you. - How's Warren Griffith?
他还好吗 他有没有问起我
Is he okay? Did he ask about me?
-哪位是沃伦 -不好意思 不好意思 我
- Which one is Warren? - Excuse me. Excuse me. I--
-这位是谁 罗斯还是沃伦 -米奇
- Who's this, Russ or Warren? - Mitch?
怎么又来个米奇
Mitch now?
你看见沃伦了吗 他情况怎么样
Hey, have you seen Warren? Is he okay?
凯瑞 有些事我必须告诉你
Kerry, I gotta say this.
今天我们险些双双毙命
We both could've died out there.
这种闪电的发生概率 不足百万分之一
That lightning bolt was like a one-in-a-million shot,
所以我也决定抓住机会
so I gotta take one, too.
凯瑞 我爱你
I love you, Kerry,
如果我们大难不死
and if we get through this,
我希望你记住
I want you to know,
我会永远爱你
I will love you forever.
你说什么
What?
对不起先生 还没轮到您的治疗时间
Sir, I'm sorry. If you're not being treated,
请您在候诊室稍候片刻
then you're gonna have to go to the waiting room.
我们会与您保持联♥系♥
We'll--we'll keep you posted.
凯瑞 听得到我说话吗
Kerry, can you hear me?
能 我的听力没问题
Yeah, I can hear you fine.
我只是装糊涂 让他以为我没听到罢了
I just didn't want him to know that I heard that.
看来你很受欢迎啊
You're a popular girl.
不是的 我敢确定 他只是兴奋过度而已
No. I'm sure he's just overexcited.
这种事发生概率的确不足百万分之一
It is like a one-in-a-million thing.
事实上 这种闪电发生的
Actually, it's more like
概率是六千二百五分之一
a 1-in-6,250 kind of thing.
单是美国 每年因此丧命的
Lightning kills between 150 to 300 people
就有150到300人
every year in the U.S. alone.
莱西
Lexie.
没有 我的意思是 这种事还是很罕见的
Well, no, I mean, it's-- it's still rare.
我是说 这又不是 枪击事件什么的
I mean, it's not, like, say, handgun death.
枪击概率为三百二十五分之一
I mean, that's--that's 1 in 325.
莱西 你还好吗
Lexie. You okay?
我没事 我只是说她很幸运 仅此而已
Yeah. No, I'm saying-- I'm saying she's lucky.
这就 好棒啊你
That's... you know, hey, yay, you.
你们有谁能抽空帮我去看看沃伦吗
Can someone just please check on Warren for me?
我想知道他还好吗
I need to know if he's okay.
他是你男友吗
Is Warren your boyfriend?
不是 他只是
No. He's...
天啊
No.
好的
Okay.
你双侧鼓膜均被震破
Well, you've got two burst ear drums,
-但这是可自愈的 不用担心 -谢谢
- but they will heal themselves, too. - Great. Thank you.
她不需要进行手术是吗 我可以离开了吗
Does that mean there's no surgery? Can I go?
因为谢博德医生来了 他可能需要帮手
'Cause Dr. Shepherd's here, so he might have something.
或许你还是跟着我比较好
Maybe you should stick with me.
得有人随时查看凯瑞的病情
Kerry will need a workup.
抱歉 我实在不解
I'm sorry. Why is this
为什么这个治疗方案比伯克医生的更高明
better than what Dr. Burke did?
对于前期手术来说 伯克医生的治疗方案
Dr. Burke's approach was conservative and correct
虽然保守 却很有效
for the first few surgeries.
而这是个高风险的全新方案 但是
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表