咨♥询♥"网"医生
consulting Dr. Internet.
你就去握住他们的手 说他们问得好
Listen, just hold their hands, let them feel smart,
告诉他们我正忙着给孩子取肝脏
and tell them I am busy getting their baby a liver.
她叫丽莎
Her name's Lisa.
我说了我不需要帮忙
I said I don't need any help.
我今天很清闲的 就两例腹腔镜手术
I've got an easy day-- two laparoscopic surgeries.
-我用不着你帮忙 -那说不定我可以
- I can't use you. - Yeah, well, maybe I can--
对不起 女士 我不能让你进去
I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't admit you.
用不着你让我进去
Well, you don't need to admit me.
我自己走进去就是 我天天都这么走啊
I'll just walk in there myself. I do it all the time.
是韦伯主任呼我过来的 他就在里面
Oh-- uh, Chief Webber paged me in there.
-对不起 女士 -是谁在里面
- I'm sorry, ma'am. - Well, who's in there?
总统还是副总统
Is it the president or the vice president?
-是波诺吗 -波诺
- Is it Bono? - Bono?
爱尔兰老牌摇滚乐队U2的主唱
-女士 对不起 我不能 -贝利
- Ma'am, I'm sorry. I cannot-- - Bailey,
今天你能接手下我的病人吗
can you take my patients today?
-这里有点特殊情况 -当然可以 主任
- I got a situation in here. - Oh, of course, sir.
露易丝·科特斯在完成慢性胰腺炎手术后
Louise Cortez is a readmit after surgery
再次入院 断层扫描显示她有胰瘘现象
for chronic pancreatitis. C.T. showed a pancreatic fistula.
她今早发烧了
And she spiked a fever this morning.
好 主任 你给她插引流管了吗
Right. Uh, sir, you put in a drain?
插过了 你就帮我照看一下
Yes, just keep a close eye.
好吧 主任
Okay. Sir.
是波诺吗
Is it Bono?
来吧 艾弗里
Come on, Avery.
现在用得着你了
I could use you.
好吧 但我不明白 我今天听你指挥的
Okay, but I don't understand. I'm on your service.
我现在不需要你啊 开颅手术取消了
I don't need you. The craniotomy's been canceled.
我接下来就没事干了啊
I don't have anything for the rest of the day.
那我今天干什么呢
So what am I supposed to do now?
-学习去 -学什么
- Go study. - Study what?
无所谓 莱西 到别处去
I don't care, Lexie. Go somewhere else.
上帝
Oh, my god. Mm.
我们怎么还有时间做这个
How do we have time for this?
我们要抽时间做这个
We have to make time for this. Mm.
-我要给她打电♥话♥吗 -给谁打电♥话♥
- Should I call her? - Call who?
-克里斯蒂娜 -什么 为什么
- Cristina. - What? why?
因为她辞职了 我觉得我得做点什么
Because she quit, and I feel - like I should do something.
又不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不管她怎么说 你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong, no matter what she says.
好吗 你只要抽时间做这个就行了
Okay? You just need to make time for this.
不过
But--
我的天 又是莱西
Oh, my god. Lexie.
怎么了
What?
我是来找梅瑞狄斯·格蕾医生的
I'm looking for Dr. Meredith Grey.
你犯什么事了
What did you do?
怎么样了
How's it going?
我能看看吗
Can I see?
非常好 别动
Fantastic. Shut up.
好吧
Okay.
你知道怎样才能把这里整理好吗
Hey, you know what you need to, uh, get this place done?
办个乔迁派对
You need to throw a housewarming party.
给自己施加点压力
Put a little pressure on yourself.
天呐 我们就应该办个乔迁派对
Oh, my god. We should totally throw a housewarming party.
上帝啊
Oh, my god!
哦 天啊 不
Oh, my god, no.
就今晚 我给大家发短♥信♥
Tonight! I'll text everyone.
-不 -一定要 我有几张信♥用♥卡♥
- No! - Yes! I have several credit cards
反正我闲着没事儿干
and nothing to do.
听着 我不想变这样
Okay, that's not what I wanted.
我看上去就像 像被人甩了
I look-- I-I look injured.
我说 你到底剪过头发没有
I mean, do you even cut hair?
我需要买♥♥家具
I need furniture.
看我的头发
Look at my hair!
唉 我都不敢相信你会让我剪
Yeah. I sorta can't believe you let me do that.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina!
没事 反正我们要去商场的
It's okay. We'll go to the mall.
你可能需要顶帽子
You might want a hat.
准备
Clear!
我们得把他送进导管室
We need to get him to a cath lab.
是 如果他心跳恢复能持续一段时间的话
Yeah, well, if he'd stop coding long enough.
-我要植入个起搏器 -你呼我吗
- I'm inserting a pacemaker. - You paged?
对 格蕾 给我拿个起搏器套件
Yeah, Grey, grab me a pacemaker kit.
嘿 亨特 今晚你要
Hey, Hunt, you're throwing
-办乔迁派对吗 -今晚 是吗
- a housewarming party tonight? - Tonight? I am?
你老婆说的 是个好兆头 对吧
Well, your wife is. That's a good sign, right?
是情况不对劲的兆头
It's a weird sign.
也许是个机会
Well, but maybe it's an opportunity.
我是说 也许我能借机和她聊聊
I mean, maybe I could talk to her.
等等 格蕾也许你去和她聊聊好点
Wait. Better yet, maybe you could, Grey.
我们都行
Well, we all could.
我是说 派对的主人
I mean, it's gonna be hard for her
总得守在房♥子里吧
to walk out of a room at her own party.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
有情况了自然会告诉你
I'll tell you when I know.
也许你该少花点心思策划派对
Maybe a little less party planning.
喂 我都没教你该怎么擦太阳镜
Hey, I don't tell you how to polish your sunglasses.
听着 这句话你知我知就行 他是个好人
Look, between you and me, he's a good man.
要是为这个害得他做不成
And it'd be a shame if something like this
他原本打算做的事 就太令人遗憾了
screwed up what he was trying to do.
每次和你说完话 我都会倍感轻松啊
Wow. Every time I talk to you, I feel a little more relaxed.
此刻克里斯蒂娜最不想做事的就是和我谈心
The last thing Cristina wants is to talk to me.
我得给她点私人空间
I just have to give her some space.
我们没时间这样做了
We don't have time to give her space.
她就要正式离开工作岗位了
She's gonna be locked out of this program,
我不相信她想要这样
and I do not believe that that is what she wants.
你觉得她想吗
I mean, do you think that's what she wants?
我在问你呢 格蕾
I'm asking you, Grey.
我还是不明白我回来干嘛
I still don't understand what I'm doing back here.
韦伯医生说什么和拳头的有关
Dr. Webber said something about a fist.
瘘管[两词发音相近]
A fistula.
这是一种术后并发症
It's a complication from your surgery
症状是胰液漏出
That's leaking pancreatic fluid.
引流管可以把胰液导出体外
The drain takes the fluid out of your body
可以防止它流到不该去的地方
so it won't go where it's not supposed to.
那好
Okay.
胰液是用来消化食物的
Th-the pancreatic fluid is made to digest your food.
如果流入腹腔内就会腐蚀其他器官
If it leaks in your body, it starts to digest your other organs.
那就不妙了
Well, that wouldn't be good.
正是 不过不用担心
Exactly, but not to worry.
你的情况看起来还好
Yours is looking just fine.
我只是想随时观察你的病情 好吗
I just want to keep a close eye on you, okay?
我好像没回家多久 一眨眼就又回来了
Well, it seems like I just was home, and here I am again.
知道吗 我每天早上也这么说
You know, I say that every morning.
贝利医生 手术室准备好了
Dr. Bailey, O.R.'s ready.
好的 科特斯夫人
Okay. Um, Mrs. Cortez,
你还是有点低烧
your temperature is still a little high.
所以请你好好休息
So you just rest,
我们会尽早让你出院的
and we'll get you home in no time.
好的
Okay.
听着 你不能参加手术
Okay, you're not scrubbing in.
-我不 -别说了 盯着科特斯夫人
- I'm not... - No, watch Mrs. Cortez.
如果引流管里的液体变颜色了 呼我
If the fluid in her drain changes color, you page me.
如果体温再升一度 呼我
If her fever goes up one digit, you page me.
因为发烧可能意味着
'cause the fever could be--
脓肿 早期脓毒血症 肺炎
An abscess, early sepsis, pneumonia--
等等许多危险的病症
any number of nasty things.
记住院医生的第一准则
And remember your first rule of residency--
有空就吃 能睡就睡
eat when you can, sleep when you can...
还有决不能对胰腺病症掉以轻心
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表