You got it?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
听着 现在的疼痛
Look, this-- this pain? Yeah.
不再是走向死亡的疼痛 而是愈合之痛
It's not a dying pain. It's a healing pain.
是胜利的疼痛
This is a victory pain. Okay.
你们赢了
You won.
我们都赢了
We won.
别这样 我想去买♥♥些冰淇淋
What? What? I went out to get some ice.
别生气
Oh, don't be mad.
我们婚礼见
We'll make the wedding. Aw.
我去参加婚礼
Mm. I'll make the wedding.
只想亲自过来看看你是否还活着
Just wanted to see you were alive for myself.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
今晚你很性感
You look hot.
这种"电眼紧身衣"打扮
The whole, uh, "crazy eyes, tight dress" thing,
很适合你
it's, uh, it's working for you,
不管你爱不爱听
for whatever it's worth.
你活下来了 所以觉得你自己特牛
You think that you are so badass 'cause you lived.
是我让你活下来的
I'm the reason that you lived.
在你将死之时
And while you were dying,
你拼命呼喊弃你而去的妻子
you were crying out for the wife who left you.
其实你一点都不牛
So let's see the opposite of badass,
不管你爱不爱听
for whatever it's worth.
嫉妒死我了
I'm jealous.
我自认为是在嫉妒亨特和杨
I think I'm jealous of Hunt and Yang.
他居然让德里克当伴郎
Mm. You know Derek's gonna be the best man?
其实我们并不太熟
We hardly even know the guy.
我要说了
I'm gonna do it.
-你喝多了 -所以我才有胆量说
- You're drunk. - That's why I'm gonna do it.
破手术时间长了点 抱歉 我错过什么
Lame surgery ran long. Sorry. What'd I miss?
-我有些话要跟你说 -不要啊
- I have something... to ask you. - Oh, no.
我想和你一起住 我爱你
I want you to move in with me. I love you,
你可以有自己的抽屉 牙刷
and you have a drawer and a toothbrush,
你还可以有自己的衣柜
and I want you to have a whole dresser
有自己的吹风机
and a whole... blow-dryer
或者其他的 比这些更浪漫的东西
or something... more romantic than that or...
或者更多
something.
你说得挺好 加油
You're doing great. Push through.
好的
Okay.
除非你超级讨厌这个想法
Unless you're just totally hating the idea,
拒绝我也无所谓
which... would be okay.
-就这样 -就什么样
- Is that it? - Is what it?
你就只是想让我搬进
You just want me to move in
一个我实际上已经住进去了的地方
to a place that I basically already live?
感谢上帝 好的 好的
Thank god. Yes, yes.
卡莉欧碧 好的 我愿意有自己的衣柜
Calliope, yes. I would love to have a dresser
吹风机 或者更浪漫的东西
and a blow-dryer or something more romantic.
你怎么样 感觉如何
Oh. How are you doing? You okay?
我还好 德里克在哪儿
Yeah. I'm okay. Uh, Derek?
很抱歉 他不能来
Uh, I'm sorry. He's not coming.
但他是伴郎
Um... he's my best man.
我知道 你想再选一个
I know. Do you want to pick a new one?
-马克穿西装很帅 -德里克拿着戒指
- Mark looks great in a suit. - Derek had the ring.
-我拿着呢 -那就没事
- I have it. - Oh, okay.
你还好吗
Okay. Are you still good?
她会从这里走下来吧
She is gonna come down those stairs, right?
我从没对你的便利贴婚礼发表过任何意见
I never gave you any crap about your post-it.
你真美
You look beautiful.
我知道
I know.
欧文怎么样 他还好吗
How's Owen? Is he good?
欧文很好
Owen's perfect.
他最适合你
He's perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
当我们说
When we say things like,
"人是不会变的"
"people don't change",
这样的话总会让科学家们很恼火
it drives scientists crazy...
因为改变实际上是所有学科中
because change is literally
唯一不变的真理
the only constant in all of science.
谢谢你
Thank you.
能量
Energy...
物质
Matter...
一直都在发生变化
It's always changing...
转变
Morphing...
融合
Merging...
成长
Growing...
消亡
Dying.
这就是人们尽量试着不去改变现状
It's the way people try not to change that's unnatural...
我们执着于事物原本的样子
the way we cling to what things were
而不是让他们顺着自己的性子改变
instead of letting them be what they are...
我们执着于从前的记忆
the way we cling to old memories
而不去构筑新的记忆
instead of forming new ones...
我们始终坚信
the way we insist on believing...
尽管每一种学术的表象说明
despite every scientific indication...
我们有生以来的所有事物都是不变的
that anything in this lifetime is permanent.
改变却是一直存在的
Change is constant.
我们如何经历改变
How we experience change...
这取决于我们自己
that's up to us.
它可以是绝望
It can feel like death...
也可以是重生
or it can feel like a second chance at life.
如果我们张开双手
If we open our fingers,
松开拳头
loosen our grips
顺其自然
go with it...
感觉也好像肾上腺素爆发
It can feel like pure adrenaline...
在任何时刻
like at any moment...
我们都可以有重生的机会
we can have another chance at life...
在任何时刻
like at any moment...
我愿意
I do.
我们都可以再次获得新生
we can be born all over again.
感谢医学顾问50cent对本集的帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表