传说闪电不会在同一个地方击中两次
They say lightning never strikes twice.
但那只是传说而已
But that's a myth.
当时太可怕了
And it was so scary,
看着德里克躺在地上 血流不止
seeing Derek lying on the floor bleeding like that.
太可怕了
So scary.
敞开心扉说出来的感觉真好 真的
It feels good just to, you know, get that out, you know?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉我已经...
I feel like I'm...
可以回到工作岗位了
ready to go back to work.
这种情况并不常见
It doesn't happen often.
闪电通常一击即中
Lightning usually gets it right the first time.
嗯 那我们...
Okay, let's, uh...
明天再接着聊
talk more about that tomorrow.
拜托
Come on.
你需要纸巾还是...
Do you need a-a tissue or...
拥抱 还是别的什么
a hug or something?
抱你自己去吧
Go hug yourself.
当你被三万安培的电流击中时
When you're hit with 30,000 amps of electricity,
你就会明白的
You feel it.
早啊
Morning.
早
Morning.
它会让你忘记原来的自己
It can make you forget who you are.
冷静一下 深呼吸 做几次深呼吸
Stay calm. Breathe. Take some deep breaths.
我们 我们只是结婚了而已
We're--we're just married.
我们只需要起床 上班 就像往常一样
And we're just gonna get up and go to work like always.
我都安排好了 现在
I've got this under control. Now--
现在把这个吃掉 吃点儿杂粮
Now you need to eat this, a little multigrain,
然后我们就去上班
And then we're just gonna go to work.
你现在一心想工作 对吧
Work is what you need right now, okay?
我们的手上会沾点儿血
We're gonna get a little blood on those hands.
那感觉很不错 起床吧 脱掉衣服
That'll feel good. Okay? Let's just get up, get naked,
洗个澡 来点儿清晨泡泡性♥爱♥
get in the shower, have a little morning soapy sex,
然后我来帮你洗头
then I'm gonna wash your hair.
我一直希望有机会帮你洗头
I've always wanted to wash your hair.
它会让你灼伤 失明 心脏停跳...
It can burn you, blind you, stop your heart...
雨好大啊 我赌会出车祸
Sounds big. I'm betting M.V.C.
连环车祸或者公♥寓♥大火
Multiple M.V.C. or an apartment fire.
他们什么时候才会不再盯着我们
When is the staring gonna stop?
等到新鲜感过去吧 别理他们
As soon as the novelty wears off. Just ignore them.
欧文给我洗头了
Owen washed my hair.
他让我吃掉这个杂粮坚果棒
And he told me to eat this grainy nut bar.
他今早为我预定了手术
And he booked me into surgery this morning.
我现在都听他安排 我是新娘 我只能由他去了
He is in charge of me. I'm a bride, and I'm going with it.
-但是心理医生还没批准你啊 -对呀
- But trauma guy didn't clear you. - Yeah,
可他说他来搞定
but he said he'll figure that out.
没错 好吧 我就是那个疯子
Yes. Okay, I am the crazy one.
我就是那个突然爆发冲着别人尖叫的疯子...
I am the one who freaks out and screams at people...
就是那样
like that.
你们互相盯着去吧
Go gawk at each other for a while.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
拜托各位别再问我好不好了 好吗
Would everybody please just stop asng if I am okay? Okay?
还会导致严重的内伤...
And cause massive internal injurie...
他批准你了吗
He cleared you, yet?
竟然还没有吗
No? Still?
我以为眼泪能奏效的
I resorted to tears.
我用了劣质睫毛膏 这样他肯定能看到我的滚滚热泪
I wore bad mascara so he wouldn't miss them.
那德里克怎么说
What--what did Derek say?
我今天得躲着他
Oh, I will be avoiding him today.
这样你就不用跟他说孩子的事情了吗
So you don't have to talk to him about the baby thing?
错
No.
是因为你将他丢在拘留所自己走人了
Oh. Because you left him in the pokey.
对
Yeah.
但那些瞬间发生的事情
But for something that happens in only a millisecond...
你有没有觉得什么变了
Did you feel different?
当你在那张便利贴上定了终身以后
You know, after you scribbled on the post-it?
我是说 你应该感觉不一样了 对吗
I mean, you're supposed to feel different, right?
-哦 这个得慢慢来 你不能着急 -好
- Oh, well, it takes time. Give it some time. - Okay.
你的婚姻磕磕绊绊 问题重重
I mean, your marriage is filled with secrets and felons.
我♥干♥嘛还征求你的意见啊
I mean, why am I asking your advice?
却可能永远改变你的人生
It can change your life forever.
-谢博德医生 主任正找你 -我知道
- Dr. Shepherd, the chief is looking for you. - I know.
-你昨晚没去参加婚礼啊 -我知道
- You missed the wedding last night. - I know.
-你身上一股尿骚味 -我知道
- You smell pee. - I know.
《实习医生格蕾》第七季第2集 震撼
昨晚的婚礼如何啊
How was the wedding?
不错啊 真遗憾你错过了
It was fine. I'm sorry you missed it.
对 我当时正忙着蹲监狱呢
Yeah, well, I was busy getting an incarceration record.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
你超速了呗 天啊
It means you drive too fast. Oh, God.
-德里克 你闻起来... -对 我知道我身上什么味道
- Derek, you smell like-- - Yeah, I know what I smell like.
我得去病房♥了
I have go to the P.I.T.
你得到手术批准了吗
They cleared you for surgery?
还没呢 但我还是能参加会诊的
No, but I can still do consults.
不好意思 拜拜
So sorry. Bye.
我还没跟你说完呢
We're not done talking about this.
哦 天呐 好吧 公交车出车祸了吗
Oh, God. All right. Did a bus crash?
我不是说把墙都铲了
Okay, I'm not saying rip out walls.
我只是想刷些漆在上面
I'm saying throw some paint up on 'em.
让色调柔和一点 当初是杨自己装♥修♥的
You know, soften it up. Yang decorated the place for her,
有点粗糙 有点阴郁
and it's just a little harsh and frowny.
好吧 我得打断你一下
Okay. I'm gonna stop you right there,
因为房♥间不是杨装♥修♥的
'cause Yang doesn't decorate.
是我装♥修♥的 是我弄得那么阴郁的
I decorated that place. It's my frowny place.
我的意思是很摩登很前卫
I meant modern and edgy.
如果那儿将作为我们的爱巢
If it's gonna be our place,
我希望它能显得更阳光一些
I just need it to be a little more smiley.
上帝啊
Ugh. My god.
我...很阴郁吗
I... frowny?
很前卫
Edgy.
小心点啊
Wh--watch it!
抱歉
Sorry.
克莱夫
Karev?
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey?
你还把子弹留在胸口吗
You still have that bullet in your chest?
呃 没错 它自己跑到体表了
Uh, oh, yeah. It worked its way to the surface.
没事的 经常有人把子弹留在体内
It's fine. We leave bullets in people all the time.
-肯定很疼吧 疼不 -不疼
- It must hurt. Does it hurt? - Uh, nope.
-那如果这样还疼吗 -啊 该死
- Does it hurt when I do this? - Ow! Damn!
你这哪叫没事啊
It is not fine.
这是异物 不该呆在你的身体里
It is foreign, and it has no business being in your body.
取出来吧 克莱夫 否则我是不会让你进手术室的
Get it out, Karev, or I'll see to it that you won't operate
除非你做手术把它取出来
until you're operated on.
安德鲁·铂金斯还没有批准她做手术
Andrew Perkins hasn't signed off on her.
你有异议吗
You disagree with him?
不是 禁止住院医生在休整好以前进手术室
No. Keeping residents out of the O.R. until they're ready
这种做法对大多数人来说是对的
is the right approach for most of them,
但克里斯蒂娜是个特例
but not for Cristina.
如果不进手术室 她是不会恢复正常的
She won't feel like herself until she's back in surgery again.
-你了解杨的 -没错
- You know Yang. - I do.
但你想让她一上岗就参与体外心脏重建吗
And you want to start her on an ex vivo heart reconstruction?
这是一例千载难逢的手术
This is a once-in-a-lifetime...
但也会带来巨大的压力
It is a hell of a lot of pressure is what it is.
她给...
Well, she operated on--
她在脑门上顶着枪口的情况下救了德里克·谢博德
I mean, she saved Derek Shepherd with a gun to her head.
我觉得这点压力对她来说不是问题
I don't think that pressure is the issue for her.
这是我们欠她的 理查德 这也是她需要的
We owe her this, Richard, and she needs it.
让她参与吧
Put her back in the game.
琳达·科特勒 51岁
Linda Cotler, age 51,
八年时间里来这里做过三次
has been here three times in the last eight years
心脏恶性粘液瘤的切除手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表