-实在让我刮目相看 -谢谢
- is really impressive. - Thank you.
你说的没错 协助我试验老年痴呆疗法
And you were right about Meredith being the right person
确实是梅瑞狄斯最合适
for the Alzheimer's trial all along.
你真行 明天都要结婚了
I'm impressed. You are remarkably calm
现在居然这么冷静
for a bride who's getting married tomorrow.
你看看我爸写的
Well, you should see the schedule
计划就知道了
that my dad put together.
我站对地方 卡对时间 就万事大吉
I just show up where I belong, when I belong. It's perfect.
大家都该这么结婚
Everyone should get married like this.
谁发来的 热辣老公还是性感男友
Who is that from, hottie husband or hottie boyfriend?
安德鲁的 他不是我男友
It's from Andrew, who is not my boyfriend.
陪我来参加婚礼而已
He's just, uh, he's just my wedding date.
那你的帅气男伴知不知道
Uh-huh, and does your hottie wedding date
你有个热辣老公
know about your hottie husband?
没必要告诉他
Well, there's nothing to know.
安德鲁只在西雅图待一周
I mean, Andrew will be in town for another week,
然后就飞到不知道哪儿去啦
And then he's off to who knows where.
所以我要趁他还在这儿的时候好好享受一下
So I'm just enjoying what he has to offer while he's offering.
排尿正常 体重正常
Appropriate urinary output, normal weight reading,
滚轮跑动 也正常
and... running on the wheel.
H病人 你看起来不错哦
Patient H., you're looking great.
非常好
Very good.
I病人 我该怎么说呢
Patient I., what can I say?
排尿正常
Appropriate urinary output.
我居然在跟老鼠说话 哦不
I cannot believe I am talking to mice like they're--oh, no.
不不不 J小鼠
No, no, no. Mouse J.
J小鼠
Mouse J.
假装我的帽衫是婚纱 好吧
Okay, so just pretend my hoodie's a gown. Okay?
现在
And...
睁眼吧
open your eyes.
怎么样
What do you think?
按着你头纱的式样做的
I had it made to look like yours.
我 我看出来了
I-I can see that.
我从小就喜欢你这张照片
I have loved this picture since I was a little girl,
这次就想给你个惊喜
and I just wanted to surprise you.
我...你喜欢吗
I...It's--do you like it?
好了 说吧妈妈
Okay, what, Mom?
你有什么不喜欢的
What don't you like?
没 没什么呀 这...
Well, n-nothing, nothing. It's...
这很好
It's lovely.
很好
Lovely.
很好而已吗
That's... it?
你想让我说什么呢
What else would you like me to say?
总得给点反应吧
I don't know. Something.
自从你来到这
I mean, I've been bending over backwards
我百般退让 就是想让你高兴
since you first got here just to make you feel comfortable.
我没有要求你什么呀
I didn't ask you to do anything for me.
我去教堂结婚 就是为你着想
I'm getting married in a church for you.
你少跟我说 跟一个女人结婚
Don't you dare imply that there's anything
还有婚前生子
about a wedding to a woman or...
是为了我着想
a baby out of wedlock that's for me.
好啊
Okay.
你更气哪个 我的私生女
So what bothers you more, my bastard child
还是我的同性恋未婚妻
or my lesbian fiance?
你是个律师 妈妈
You're a lawyer, Mom.
你见过世面 也认识很多同性恋
You're out in the world. You know other gay people.
你的秘书就是
Your secretary's gay.
我是你女儿啊
I'm your daughter.
你知道我有多伤心吗
Do you know how devastating it is
把你养大 一直深爱你
to raise a child and to love a child
却心知肚明 没法和你在天堂相聚
and know you won't see that child in heaven?
天主教反对同性恋
认为同性恋死后不能上天堂
妈妈啊
Oh, Mom.
你算不上新娘
You are not a bride.
我也算不上亲家母
And I am not the mother of a bride.
而这一切
And this...
算不上正经婚礼
this--this isn't your wedding.
这都不对
It isn't right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能待在这儿 我做不到
I can't be here. I just can't.
塞弗
Sefu...
他们没给你架个小床
Didn't they get you a cot
好让你陪弟弟过夜吗
so you could stay with your brother tonight?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
在家里
Back home...
我有很多姐妹
I have all of these sisters,
可康多
but Kondo...
是我唯一的弟弟
he's my only brother.
而且
And...
我不想失去他
I don't want to lose him.
我知道
I know you don't.
我懂
I know.
怎么呼你都不回我
You've apparently stopped answering your pages
你要干什么 转投炊事班吗
in order to, what, join the kitchen staff?
我要的术后报告呢
I need those post-op reports.
18病房♥10床已经创面湿敷
Wet-to-dry dressing applied in 18-10.
Crohn氏病患者术后生命体征稳定
Vitals stable in your Crohn's patient, post-op.
你接触过HIV阳性血源
You were exposed to HIV Positive blood.
我想你已经自己检查过伤口
I suppose you've checked yourself for cuts.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
我们时刻接触不同的东西
We get exposed to things all the time.
我知道合适的处理预案
I know proper protocol.
这黄色的黏黏的东西
And the sticky yellow mess here,
比向我报告还重要因为
this took priority over reporting back to me because--
这黄色的黏黏的东西是青玉米面
This sticky yellow mess is nsima.
它是一种玉米粥
It's a maize porridge,
它是大多数东非国家
which happens to be a staple
人们的主食
in most east-African countries.
我在网上找到烹饪方法
I found the recipe online.
我不知道为什么艾莎两天没有吃东西
I'm not sure why Asha hasn't eaten in two days,
但是我很确定她不习惯
but I am sure that she's not used to eating
精加工的美国食物
processed American food.
我不指望你关心这些
I don't expect you to care,
当时当她术后想吃东西的时候
but when she is ready to eat after surgery,
她会很饿
she's gonna be hungry,
并且她习惯吃玉米粥
and she's used to corn porridge.
所以既然我不能让她说话
So while I can't make her talk,
对于她生病这个事实我无能为力
I can't do anything about the fact that she is sick,
她患有纤维样结核
that she has advanced TB,
她十岁就患有艾滋病
that she is a 10 year old living with AIDS.
但我可以做这个
I can do this.
我可以做些我病人可能愿意吃的东西
I can make my patient something she might eat.
所以斯塔克医生除非你对我有别的意见
So unless you have more insults for me, Dr. Stark,
我现在熬粥有点忙
I'm a little busy now making porridge.
我试着和她讲道理
I-I tried to reason with her.
但是她不听
She won't listen.
她只是在楼下的车里坐着
She's just sitting downstairs in the car.
我不
I don't...
我不知道说什么了 亲爱的
I don't know what to say, sweetheart.
我 我很抱歉
I'm--I'm so sorry.
爸爸 你得走了 好吗
Daddy, you need to go. Okay?
走 我不能 我不能离开
Go? I-I can't-- I'm not leaving--
你必须走 好吗 因为如果你不走
You have to go, okay, because if you don't,
我会开始哭
I will start crying,
那样会让你感觉难过
and then that will make you feel bad,
我就会感觉更难过 所以你
and then I will feel worse, so you...
必须走
have to go.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
还有牛奶吗
Is there any milk over there?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表