事实上 为你室间隔缺损的问题
over your ventricular septal defect, actually.
我只能暂时退避三舍
Mm. I'm just giving her some space.
好了 你情况不错 还需要什么
Okay, you're good. Okay, you need anything?
我要见我的宝宝
I need to see my baby.
她连着无数导管电线
She's mostly tubes and wires.
而且比起婴儿 她更像只小鸡
And she looks more like a chicken than a baby...
像只 像只无毛无喙的小鸡
like a-- like a featherless, beakless chicken.
你还是等她更可爱的时候吧
You want to wait till she's cuter.
你是世上最差劲的教母
You're the worst godmother ever.
我可是你选的
You picked me.
她睁开眼睛了
She opened her eyes.
索菲亚 她 她 盯着我看
Sofia-- she-- she looked right at me.
我瞅见她的小眼睛了 太 太美了
I saw her sweet little eyes. They-- they're beautiful.
和你的很像 哦 天啊
They look just like yours. Oh, my God!
我该拍个照的 我怎么没想起来
I shoulda taken pictures. Why didn't I do that?
哦 不 哦 天啊 抱歉
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, God, no. I'm so sorry.
-去 去 去 拍照去 -好的
- Go, go, go, go, get the pictures! - Okay.
-快拍照片去 -抱歉 哦 天啊
- Go get the pictures then. - I'm sorry. Oh, oh, god.
凯丽
Callie.
凯丽
Callie.
不 不 凯丽
No, don't. Callie.
凯丽 停下 停下 凯丽
Callie, stop it. Stop it. Stop it, Callie!
-你会撕裂你切口的 -我想她
- You'll rupture your sutures. - I am missing her.
-我知道 -我好想她
- I know. - I'm missing her.
我知道 我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know. I know, honey. I know.
她可能会死 我将再也
She could die, and I'll never--
我会想念她一辈子
I could miss her whole life!
好了 好了 别激动 放松
Okay, okay. Easy, easy, relax.
慢慢躺下
Lie back down.
脉搏102
Pulse is 102.
-你紧张吗 艾德 -对
- Are you nervous, Ed? - Yeah,
感觉像在看牙医 只是更心慌
it's kinda like going to the dentist, only worse.
在你意识到之前
Well, this is gonna be
-我们就结束了 -嗯
- over before you even know it starts. - Mm-hmm.
格蕾医生将要钻孔了
Dr. Grey is gonna do the drill now.
不过你不会有任何感觉
You're not gonna feel anything, though.
-艾德 试着放松好吗 -我做不到
- Ed, try and relax, okay? - I can't.
停下 停下 抽回钻头
All right, stop. Stop it. Just pull back.
-卸下外固定架 他突发心梗 -嗯
- All right. Let's get the halo off. He's having an M.I. - Okay.
失去心跳
Flatline.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
他之前的心电图没问题吗
His E.K.G. was fine?
他从没提到过胸痛
He never complained of chest pain.
我检查过 他也没有相关病史
I did the workup. There was nothing in his history.
不是你的错 这是大面♥积♥心肌梗塞
It wasn't your fault. It was a massive M.I.
一会儿通知贝克特先生的家人以后
After we inform Mr. Beckert's family,
我会联♥系♥药监局 提交正式报告
I will call the F.D.A. and file a formal report.
有没有可能他们会要求终止试验
Is there a chance they could shut down the trial?
无所谓 我会终止试验 等尸检结果出来
Oh, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna shut it down, pending the autopsy.
我要知道为什么我们没预料到这一点
I want to know why we didn't see it coming.
贝利医生说了托瑞斯现在不宜走动
I thought Dr.Bailey said Torres can't be moved yet.
是的 但是她跟宝宝完全隔离开了
Yes, sir, but since she has had no contact with the baby,
我在想什么时候才可能
I was wondering how soon we might be able to--
把宝宝带到托瑞斯跟前
bring the baby toTorres?
我想这样对她们双方都好
I think it'll do the both of them good.
如果我能告诉托瑞斯医生她什么时候
Uh, if I could at least tell Dr.Torres when she--
在婴儿不用呼吸机以后
when the baby is off the vent,
在她建立自身免疫系统
when she has an immune system
足以抵御托瑞斯医生可能带给她的
and can withstand the onslaught of deadly infections
致命感染以后 这才是最佳时候
Dr. Torres would threaten her with, that's when.
得了吧 我不是反对母婴互动
I mean, come on. I'm all for mother/baby bonding,
但是给婴儿带来生命危险的可不成
but not when it'll kill the baby.
你怎么会来问我这些问题
Why do you even ask me these things, huh?
我还以为你是医生
I thought you were a doctor.
我要你帮我个忙
I need your help with something.
等等 122号♥病人的试验袋在我这里
Oh, wait. I have, uh, Patient 122's trial packet.
还没开封 得跟其他试验者的放在一起
It was never opened, so it needs to go back into the lot.
没问题 稍等
Oh, okay. One sec.
我听说了你那个病人的事 很遗憾
I heard about your patient. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
-希望你有个愉快的夜晚 -你也一样
- Have a good night. - You, too.
亨利 能开下门吗
Henry, will you open the door?
对不起 家里有点
I'm sorry. The place is, uh...
你只需要告诉我这是正常现象还是
You were just supposed to tell me if this is normal or if I need to--
还是我得去看医生
if need to go to the hospital.
好的 你知道吗 最好坐下来别说话了
All right. You know what? Will you just sit down and be quiet?
你验了血糖吗
Did you check your blood sugar?
56 但是我没喝果汁
Uh, 56, but I don't have, uh, any juice.
-我只喝了半罐健怡可乐 所以 -没事
- I just have, uh, half a can of diet soda, so-- - Okay, okay.
该死 你看你
Oh, damn it. Look at you.
-怎么啦 -你太美了
- What? - You look amazing.
你是在约会 对吧
You were on a date, weren't you?
我把你约会中拉过来
I made you come here in the middle of a date.
不 事实上
No, no, no, you know what? Actually,
你把我从和无聊男人的沉闷约会中解救出来了
you saved me from the longest date with the most tedious man.
这次约会唯一成功的就是这些奶油煎饼卷
The only good thing that came out of the date were these cannolis,
照目前情况看
which, as it turns out, is exactly
正是低血糖发作的病人需要的东西
what someone needs when they're having a hypoglycemic episode.
但你还是用不着跑一趟
But you still shouldn't have come.
尝一口你就不会那样说了
Yeah, you know what? You'll stop saying that once you try this.
好 不错
Okay. Yeah.
很好吃
Good.
好了 跟我谈谈这次约会吧
Okay. Tell me about this date.
他的名字叫埃尔文
Uh, well, mm, his name is Erwin.
好吧 够犀利
Okay, so strike one.
不行
No!
给我
Give me that.
我可以出院了吗 指数多少了
So am I leaving? What's my number?
不够理想
It's not good.
不是问你意见 笨蛋 多少
Not your opinion, stupid. Number.
0.6
0.6.
下降了
It's gone down.
结果不太理想我很难过
I'm sorry the results weren't better.
你应该难过 你这没用的混♥蛋♥
You should be, you worthless bastard.
都是你的错 滚开
It's all your fault. Get outta my sight.
老看着你这张臭脸我可受不了
I can't stand looking at your stupid face.
滚
Go!
她有什么反应 克莱夫
How'd she take it, Karev?
撒泼 因为她是个泼妇
Bitchy, cause she's a bitch.
她快死了 而且孤身一人
She's also dying and she's alone.
她入院后从没家人陪伴也没人探访
She hasn't had any family or visitors since she got here.
可能因为她是
Well, maybe that's cause she's--
有意见最好憋在心里
Let's keep our assessments to ourselves.
克莱夫 关于竞争住院总你有什么计划吗
Karev, what's your plan for chief resident?
计划
My plan?
除了说病人坏话以外
Mm-hmm, besides badmouthing patients.
你的同事们可都表现得有当领导的潜力
All your colleagues are showing some kind of leadership potential.
格蕾和艾弗里都在参与临床试验
Grey and Avery, they're on clinical trials,
凯普娜在修整手术检查表
Kepner is overhauling the surgical checklist.
他们都有计划了
They have a plan.
-我只是好奇你有没有 -非洲儿童计划
- I was just wondering if you had a-- - African kids.
什么
Sorry?
我将从非洲带回来十几个孩子
Yeah, I'm gonna bring over about a dozen kids from Africa
替他们做手术 做一些急需的手术
and, uh, get them surgeries-- badly needed surgeries.
听起来野心不小啊
Huh. Sounds pretty ambitious.
我本来就是个有野心的人嘛
Well, I'm am ambitious guy.
听起来也像是临时起意的
Also sounds like you just pulled that outta your butt.
不 我 我早有打算了 我一直在计划的
Oh, no, sir, it's a-- it's a plan that I've, uh, been plan--planning.
不错
Okay. Well, good.
需要帮忙尽管开口
Let me know if I can help.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表