这是脑卒中 赶紧去拿个担架过来
We got a code C.V.A. Let's get stretcher out here, stat.
您能跟我念一遍吗 "狗捉猫"
Can you repeat after me? "The dog chased after the cat."
"狗 狗 捉 捉"
"The-- dog ch-chased af--"
这是怎么了 他到底怎么了
What's going on? What's happening to him?
-我需要你的帮助 -他到底怎么了
- Okay, I need you to help me. - What's happening to him?!
-我们要把他放躺到地上 -"狗捉"
- We need to get him on the ground. - "The dog ch--"
把你的包垫在他脑袋下面
Okay, get your purse under his head.
-请你快点 -"狗捉"
- Quickly, please. - "The dog ch--"
帮我按住他的手臂 就像这样
Okay. And help me secure his arm. Hold it like this.
好的 但我们为什么要这么做
O-o-okay, but wh-why are we doing this?
因为他现在中风了
Because he's having a stroke.
步态蹒跚 言语不清 面部失衡
Unsteady gait, slurred speech, asymmetric smile.
他的这些症状才出现不超过20分钟
His symptoms started no more than 20 minutes ago,
-还在黄金一小时里 应该会没事的 -好的
- so we should be well within the golden hour. - Okay.
我知道 他就在我面前中风了
I know--a stroke, right in front of me.
我的意思是 他要是刚才开车带我时
I mean, what if he had been driving me
突然中风了怎么办
in the car when it happened?
等一下 别挂啊 医生过来了
Oh, wait. Hang on. Here's the doctor.
中风治疗小组的人已经带他上楼做断层检查了
Hi. So the stroke team has taken him up to C.T.
我们得检查下他是否适合服用溶栓性药物
We're gonna see if he's eligible for the clot-busting medicine.
中风症状发现得比较早 非常幸运
We caught the stroke early, which is very good.
那如果打分从1到10分
So-so on a scale of 1 to 10,
10分意味我们可能要取消下周的阿斯彭之旅
10 being I might have to cancel our Aspen trip in a week,
他的情况打几分
how is he?
你应该取消
You should cancel the trip.
这太不可理喻了
You will not believe this.
看来刀刃是插在上颌窦
Looks like the blade landed in the maxillary sinus.
很有可能 刀刃本身止住了大出血
Chances are, the knife itself is tamponading any major bleeding.
现在最好的办法就是切开颅骨
Probably best just to go ahead and open up the cranium.
或者我们立刻送他去手术室
Or we could just take him to the O.R.
直接把刀拔♥出♥来♥
And pull this thing out.
说真的吗 艾弗里 就这么拔♥出♥来♥
Really, Avery? Just pull it out?
让我猜猜 你只是想尽早完事走人
Let me guess. You want to get out of here early
去看比赛 跟其他人想的一样吗
to go to the game, just like everyone else.
或者既然刀刃没有切到任何大动脉或静脉
Or since it looks like the blade didn't hit any major arteries or veins,
他也明白直接将刀刃拔出比颅骨切除术
he knows that a controlled extraction would be both safer and less invasive
更安全 所造成的侵入式创口也更小
than a complete craniotomy.
艾弗里 是这样吗
Is that true, Avery?
你是因为这个才建议直接拔刀吗
Is that why you suggested we pull it out of his head?
是的 我也想早点去看比赛
Yeah. And I want to get outta here early to get to the game.
我也是 我同意这个想法
Me, too. I'm good with that.
咱们就照他说的做吧
Let's just do what he said. Yeah!
莱西 我得跟你谈谈
Lexie, I need to speak with you.
谢谢你把我救出来
Thank you for getting me out of that room.
最近我得使劲克制才能对马克彬彬有礼
I swear, it takes everything just to be civil to Mark lately.
真是个混♥蛋♥ 怎么了
Such an ass. What's up?
好好看看这个 看仔细点
Take a look at this. Look closely.
你看出啥了
What do you see?
这是病人入院时的签名
This is the patient's admitting signature when he came in.
-这是他出院时的签名 -天呐
- And this is his signature when he was discharged. - Oh, no.
米琪·特纳 你刚签字确认他出院的病人
Mitch Turner, the patient you just discharged,
-已经送到放射科进行中风治疗 -天呐
- is up in radiology being treated for a stroke. - Oh, God.
我知道你明白中风时的表现
I know you know the signs of a stroke.
但你怎么能遗漏掉这么明显的细节
How did you miss this?
你是不是为马克的事分心了
Are you distracted by the Mark thing?
-是这样吗 -不是 我查过扫描图
- Is that it? - No, I checked the C.T.
他当时只是典型的头痛症状
He was having a classic migraine.
他以前就有这个症状
He's had them before.
在我给他看病时 他绝对没有
There's no way that he was having a stroke
-任何中风症状 -莱西 我知道你明白
- when I treated him. - Lexie, I know you know,
这种类型的头痛是中风的前兆
this kind of headache can be a precursor to a stroke.
格蕾 当你通知我要复位会诊时
When you said you needed an ortho consult,
最起码告诉我会诊的对象是主任的夫人
you could've mentioned it was the chief's wife, Grey.
我会下来得更快些
I would've been down here a hell of a lot sooner.
韦伯夫人 很抱歉让您久等了
I am so sorry to keep you waiting, Mrs. Webber.
-你摔倒时伤到手腕了吗 -是我太笨了
- You hurt your wrist in a fall? - Oh, it was so silly.
我刚回家 想拿一点 哦
I'd just gotten home, and I was trying to get some--ohh!
想拿柜子最上面的东西
reach something on the top shelf myself.
摔倒的时候姿势不对
I-I just landed wrong.
她所有的力量全都压在手腕上了
Her wrist absorbed all the impact.
看起来很疼 我再给你开一些止痛药
Yeah, it looks painful. We'll get you some more pain meds to
帮你止住疼痛 你的X光片显示骨裂
help you out with that. Uh, your X-ray shows a hairline fracture.
情况还算好
Oh. So it could have been a lot worse.
我先给你上夹板 然后很快就可以出院
We'll splint you up and get you out of here in no time, okay?
如果你有需要 就呼我好吗
You have me paged if you need anything, okay?
谢谢您刚才在主任面前为我打圆场
Thank you for covering for me before with the chief.
-你不必这么做 -你说什么
- You didn't have to do that. - Excuse me?
刚才您说我还没来得及给你看病
When you said I hadn't been by to examine you yet.
您刚才说
So you said that
您是下班回家时摔倒的
you fell when you got home... from work.
是啊 对啊
Yes. Yes, that's right.
您摔倒时撞到头了吗
Do you remember hitting your head when you fell?
印象中没有
Not that I recall.
格蕾医生 我拿到奥利佛·里希特的新X光片了
Dr. Grey, I have the new X-rays for Oliver Richter.
谢谢 我们再给韦伯夫人做个脑部断层扫描
Okay. Let's get Mrs. Webber a head C.T.
天呐 糟糕
Oh, damn it.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-抱歉让你久等了 -没关系 真的
- Sorry to make you wait. - No, no problem. Um, really.
亨利一直在陪着我
Henry here has been keeping me company.
他现在可能该烦我了
Although he's probably sick of me by now.
我一直在问他关于职业联盟杯的事
I've been grilling him about the major leagues.
你都没提过他原来是职业球员
You didn't mention he used to play pro ball.
我不知道他是职业球员
Oh... I didn't know that he did.
这其实没什么
It's not a big deal, really.
尽管肯定有一张棒球卡上有我的照片
Although there is a baseball card out there with my face on it somewhere.
我就不耽误你们俩的时间了
Look, I don't mean to hold you guys up.
你们肯定有预订
You probably have a-a reservation waiting.
很抱歉 阿尔特曼医生 里希特先生
Excuse me, Dr. Altman. Mr. Richter--
胸部正位片上纵隔有点模糊不清 请看
mediastinum looks borderline on the P.A. Films. Take a look.
这顿饭
Okay, um... that reservation
可能要稍微再等一会了
may have to wait just a-a little bit longer.
很抱歉 如果你想改天的话 我完全
I'm sorry. I mean, if you want to reschedule, I totally--
别胡说 我乐意等你
No. Nonsense. I'm--I'm happy to wait.
你在救死扶伤呢
You are saving lives.
我能做的就是等你忙完请你美美吃一顿
Least I can do is take you out to dinner when you're done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你曾和杰夫·巴格威尔打过比赛吗
Did you--you ever pitch against Jeff Bagwell?
美国职业棒球选手 获1994年美国全国联盟最有价值球员称号♥
打过一次
Once,
其实也不怎么样
and it wasn't pretty.
你这么做很对 做一次断层扫描确保万无一失
You were right. Get a C.T. to be safe,
我会在这儿再等一会看结果
and I'll stick around to look at the results.
至少某些人今晚过得很开心
At least somebody's having a good night.
好消息吗
Good news?
还是坏消息
Or not such good news?
奥利佛 你的第二张X光片还是不太乐观
Oliver, your second X-ray is still concerning.
阿尔特曼医生和我认为你应该再做一次扫描
Dr. Altman and I agree that you should have a C.T.,
我们得排除那些严重的病症
just to rule out anything serious.
那要耽误多久
And how--how long will that take?
我儿子打来的
Oh, that's my son calling.
他担心我们会错过开球 该怎么跟他说
He's worried we'll miss tip-off. What should I tell him?
难道要告诉他我们得错过比赛了吗
Do I need to tell him we're gonna miss this game?
我也希望能给你一个明确的答复
I wish I had an answer for you,
但我想还是跟他说你会迟一些到吧
but I think it's a safe bet you'll be late.
迈克斯 嘿 小子
Max. Hey, buddy.
我的小男子汉怎么了
How's my little man doing?
爸爸会没事的
Oh, Daddy will be fine.
你别操心 别操心哈
Don't you worry. Don't worry.
你就操心我们待会儿要吃的爆米花吧
You just worry about all that popcorn we're gonna be eating.
给他注射一些广谱抗生素
Make sure he's on broad spectrum antibiotics.
你预订好手术室了吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表