which makes them fellow travelers,
他们就是我们的亲人
which makes them our own.
所以为了不影响各位的状态
So to the very best of our ability,
我们得先做好本职工作
we are gonna do our work first.
稍后再去发泄你们的情绪
And you're gonna have your feelings later.
格蕾
Grey.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
去急诊室 确认用品充足
Go to the pit, make sure we're stocked.
-联♥系♥一下血库 -我没事
- Call the blood bank -- - I'm fine.
联♥系♥一下血库
Call the blood bank.
让他们把所有的O型阴性血调过来
Tell them to give us all the O neg they have.
伤者是名警♥察♥ 迈克尔·法兹奥利
I got a cop. Michael Fazioli.
二十八岁 右侧上臂和左腿都有枪伤
28. G.S.W to the right upper arm and left leg.
好的 这个交给我
Okay, this one's mine.
-好的 我负责那个 -韦伯主任
- All right, I'm on that one. - Chief Webber.
警官
Sarge?
凯普娜 带他去外伤一室
All right, Kepner, get him to Trauma One.
给他做化验 创伤系列检查
Do labs, trauma series,
-给他的胳膊和腿拍X光片 -好的
- and X-ray this leg and arm. - Okay.
制♥服♥了枪手的警♥察♥就是他
This is the cop that took down the shooter.
-你开玩笑吧 -他当时在用对讲机和我联♥系♥
- You're kidding. - Yeah, he was on the radio.
告诉我他瞄准开枪了
He told me he landed a shot,
然后他就倒下了
and then he went down.
对于枪手的样貌
I have conflicting reports
大家说法有出入
about what the shooter looked like,
-所以如果你能弄醒法兹 让他来说就最好了 -法兹
- so if you could wake Faz up, get him talking? - Faz?
迈克·法兹奥利 他是个好孩子 好警♥察♥
Mike Fazioli. He's a good kid, great cop.
-我们的人 -什么情况
- One of ours. - What do you have?
约翰·斯德尔金教授 48岁
Professor John Sturgeon, 48,
从四楼的窗户摔下来
fell out a fourth-story window,
开放性颅骨骨折 一侧瞳孔放大
has an open skull fracture and a blown pupil.
他是摔下来的
He fell?
他帮十几个孩子从窗户爬到楼顶
He helped a dozen kids out the window and up on to the roof,
他自己想爬上去的时候 失足掉下来了
then he tried to go himself and slipped.
他有脑疝 要优先处理
He's herniating. Get him to the front of the line.
送他去手术室
Get him to the O.R.
你还好吧
You okay?
碰上这种事儿怎么会好
Nothing about this is okay.
二号♥车和三号♥车到了
Two and three are open!
凯莉·凯克 15岁 腿部和腹部有多处枪伤
15 year old, Kelly Keck, G.S.Ws to the leg and abdomen.
腹部僵硬 收缩压75 最近脉搏147
Abdomen rigid, systolic 75, last pulse 147.
她才15五岁
She's 15?
是呀 天妒英才啊
Yeah. Look what being a genius gets you.
把外伤三室准备好 呼叫斯塔克
Clear Trauma Three and page Stark.
这就去
Right away, doctor.
贾里德·斯沃克 20岁 左侧第五肋间
Jared Swork, 20 years old, single entrance wound
有一处盲管伤
to the left fifth intercostal space.
没有穿出伤口 我们到达时无生命体征
No exit wound. Lost vitals in front of us.
我们不得不做了紧急胸廓切开术
This is the emergency thoracotomy we called in about.
-你在现场做了胸廓切开术 -不是我做的
- You did a thoracotomy in the field? - No, I didn't.
我不得不给他开胸
I had to crack his chest.
-克里斯蒂娜 -你能摸到伤口吗
- Cristina -- - Can you feel the lesion?
可以 他的右心室开了个大洞
Yes, he's got a big hole in his right ventricle,
但是我用手按住伤口这段时间
but as long as I keep my hand here,
-能感觉他心跳良好 -克里斯蒂娜
- I can feel a good heartbeat. - Cristina.
-干嘛干嘛 -你要进手术室吗
- What? What? - You're going to the O.R.?
她的手正按着那个洞呢 欧文
She's got her hand on the hole, Owen.
我没事的 不会有事的
I'll be fine. I'll be okay.
带他到二号♥床
Bring him to Two.
-这条动脉支离破碎 血管钳 -给
- This artery is in pieces. Vascular clamp. - Here you go.
你最好的选择就是截肢
Your best move is to amputate that leg.
没时间再浪费在那条腿上了
You've got no more time to waste down there.
什么 你说什么
What? What?
动脉受损 股骨粉碎
The artery's blown. The femur is shattered.
托瑞斯可以治好的
Torres can fix that.
我更担心的是她能不能保住小命而不是腿
I'm more concerned about her life than her leg.
我相信她的父母也会这样想的
And I'm sure her parents will be, too.
这孩子才十五岁 你能保住这条腿
Look, this kid is 15. You can save this leg.
就不能轻易给她截肢
You can't just cut it off.
我现在没时间
What I can't do is
跟你再继续吵下去了
to spend any more time arguing with you.
帮我按住这里好吗
Would you maintain pressure there?
准备截肢 克莱夫
Prep the damn leg, Karev.
别光站在哪儿
Freakin' do something!
颅内压升高
Intracranial pressure's getting higher.
我们做颅骨切除术还是颅骨切开术
Are we doing a craniectomy or a craniotomy?
颅骨切除术是最佳选择
Craniectomy is our best bet.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
-什么事 -教授的妻子刚赶到
- Yes. - The professor's wife just arrived.
有谁能告知她情况吗
Can someone speak to her?
-我去吧 我尽快完事 -好的
- I'll go. I'll be quick. - Yeah.
你呼我了吗
You paged me?
杨
Yang?
-她在事故现场 -我在事故现场
- She was at the scene. - Oh, I was at the scene.
他右心室有一处撕裂伤
He's got a tear on the right ventricle.
我们打开后可能血流如注
And there could be torrential bleeding once we get in,
所以 我想你做后备人手
so I just, uh, just wanted a little backup,
-只是后备人手 -她怕我出问题
- just a little extra backup. - She's not sure if I can handle it.
行 我参加 我去做准备
I'm ready. I'm in. I'll go-- I'll go scrub.
好了 我们给这孩子做分流术
All right. Let's get this boy on bypass.
斯德尔金夫人
Mrs. Sturgeon.
-是的 你好 -你好
- Yes, hi. - Hi.
你是约翰的医生吗 他怎么样
Are you John's doctor? Is he okay?
他从四楼的窗口摔下来 头先着地
He fell from a fourth-story window and landed on his head,
所以我们现在马上要给他手术
so we're taking him to surgery right now.
等等 手术
Wait, wait. Surgery?
我们要移除他的左半颅骨
We will be removing the left side of his skull
减小脑组织肿胀压力
to give his brain room to swell.
好的 我想和你一道进去
Okay, I-I want to come with you.
我 我得随你进去
I-I w--I w--I need to come with you...
因为约翰不喜欢医院
because John doesn't like hospitals.
-你不能进手术室 -不 不
-You can't come into the O.R. - No, no, no.
请体谅 约翰害怕医生
See, John is afraid of doctors, okay?
所以我必须陪着他 请让我陪着他
So I have to be with him. Please let me be with him.
斯德尔金夫人 我很抱歉
Mrs. Sturgeon, I'm so sorry,
但你真的不能进手术室
But you can't come in to the O.R.
我一有机会就来通知你最新进展 好吗
I will come out and update you every chance I get, though. Okay?
请先 打扰一下
Just, uh, excuse me.
-你好 -能和这位斯德尔金夫人待一会儿吗
-Yes. - Hi. Would you sit with Mrs. Sturgeon?
今天会很难熬
This is gonna be a long day,
-你们需要相互照顾 好吗 -好的
- and you all need to take care of each other. Okay? - Okay.
你可以放个分流器 然后做移植
You can put in a shunt and then do a graft.
你获准在这里诊治了吗
Do you even have privileges here anymore?
我有没有获准不重要
Whether I have privileges or not isn't the point.
克莱夫是对的
Karev's right.
克莱夫不再负责这个病人了
Karev is not on this case anymore.
斯塔克医生 拜托 花点时间做移植
Dr. Stark, please, just take the time to do the graft,
就能保住她的腿了
and you can save her leg.
我很清楚什么能做 什么不能做
I know very well what can and can't be done,
罗宾斯医生 我还有更重要的事要办
Dr. Robbins. I have bigger fish to fry,
你现在表现得很不专业
and this was very unprofessional of you.
我不想再和你们浪费口舌了
I am all done engaging with it.
滚出我的手术室 克莱夫
All right. Get the hell out of my O.R., Karev.
不好意思 你说我不专业吗 我不专
I'm sorry. I am unprofessional? I'm unprofess--I--
拦着他 克莱夫
Body block him, Karev.
别让他碰那条腿
Don't let him near that leg.
胸腔内有积血 但子弹不在这儿
Ah, he's got some blood in his chest, but the bullet's not there.
也不在腿部和手臂 凯普娜
It's not in his leg or in his arm. Kepner.
呃 我们先该插胸腔引流管
Um... Uh, we should put in a chest tube
再进一步研究他伤口的情况
and get more studies to see what kind of damage we're dealing with.
在你们研究出来之前
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表