就是临时起意吧
Right outta your butt.
闭嘴
Shut up.
准备好了吗 我们行动吧
You guys ready? Let's do this.
?Well, God knows my feet are aching?
?And I've got mountains ahead to climb?
醒醒
Wake up!
怎么
What?
?One way at a time, I'll try?
?To lend these broken hands of mine?
躺着别动 放松 其他的都交给我们
Just lay still and relax. Let us do everything.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
?Give me strength?
?Be my light?
?One way at a time, these walls will fall?
?And fill our empty souls?
?Give me strength?
?Help me guide?
告诉他胆囊手术改到明早八点半
Tell him that Chole moved to 8:30 tomorrow.
后退 后退
Back, back, back.
好
Okay.
贝利医生
Dr. Bailey.
我能 问你一些问题吗
Can I-- can I ask you something?
什么问题
Well, what is it?
-你今天过得怎么样 -我今天过得怎么样
- Uh, h-how's your day going? - How's my day going?
我本来三小时前就可以下班的
Uh, my day should've ended three hours ago.
我很累 现在很晚了
I'm tired, it's late,
但是下班前我还有六个待办事项
and I still have six more things to do before it's over,
加上现在你还跑过来问我今天过得怎么样
and now I have you in my face asking me how my day is going.
?I find a place in your heart?
?to build a shelter from this cold and winding road?
?Well, God knows you're barely standing?
?But you've got to carry this heavy load?
?One way at a time?
?I'll try to lend these broken hands of mine?
?Give me strength?
?Be my light?
我们让你俩单独呆一会儿
We'll give you some privacy.
?One way at a time?
?The peace will grow and fill our empty souls?
?Give me strength?
?Help me guide?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
?These broken hands of mine?
不怕
Don't worry.
你看 我
See, I'm...
我也是一团糟
I'm a little messed up, too.
但我们都会好起来的 知道吗
But we're gonna be fine, okay?
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be just fine.
?More What if there's more, what if there's more?
贝克特先生的太太怎么样了
Hey, how is Mr. Beckert's wife?
她孩子带她回家了
Uh, her kids took her home.
-真不敢相信他们骗了我们 -他们没有
- I can't believe they lied to us. - They didn't lie.
他们只是瞒♥报♥了他的心脏病史
They just left out the history of his heart problems
因为他们太想参加这个试验了
because they needed this trial.
在我们等待药监局答复的同时
Now while we're waiting for the F.D.A. to respond,
我要把所有申请者再仔细筛选一遍
I want to rescreen all the applicants with a fine-tooth comb.
这是你现在正在做的吗
Is that what you're doing now?
不 听起来很疯狂
No. As morbid as it sounds,
我在找贝克特先生的替代者
I am trying to find a replacement for Mr. Beckert.
新的122号♥病人
A new Patient 122?
是 我们需要找一个准备就绪的
Yeah, we'll need to have one ready.
那么阿戴尔·韦伯怎么样
Okay. So what about Adele Webber?
梅瑞狄斯 你知道我也想的
Meredith, you know I want to,
但是她的病情没到那个程度
but she's just not far enough along.
她的病情没严重到
Her disease has not progressed enough for her to be
让她获得试验资格 你知道的
eligible for this trial. You know that.
这是今早从理查德的衣服里掉出来的
Well, this fell off of Richard's sweater this morning.
这是理查德 理查德是你丈夫
?Oh, these broken hands of mine?
五周零两天
两磅八盎司
呼吸
Breathe.
-深呼吸 -不 她不能这么跟我说话
- Breathe. -No. She can't talk to me like that.
我是专业的复健师
I'm a trained professional,
她却不合作 还骂我
and she's an uncooperative, insulting--
可她是我未婚妻 冷静点
Fiance of mine, so let's just-- let's watch it.
胆小鬼 让他走
He's a wuss. Let him go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这个月你换了三位复健师了
That's the third one this month.
都对我不够严格
They don't push me hard enough.
这是创伤性脑损伤复检
It's a traumatic brain injury.
-不是军训 -对 可我们要结婚
- It's not boot camp. - Yeah, we're getting married.
你不想让我滚下走廊吧
You want me walking down the aisle, not rolling, right?
我想让你养好伤 婚礼无所谓
I want you healed. It's okay. I mean, the wedding...
对不起 对不起
Oh! Sorry. I'm sorry.
可宝宝等不了
The baby won't wait.
你可以抱起她
You can pick her up. You can hold the baby.
马克也能 就我不能抱我女儿
Mark can hold the baby. I can't hold my baby!
别跟我说这无所谓
Don't tell me it's okay!
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那麻烦你把球给我
Then bring me those balls, please.
我这有八个病人
I've got, eight patients lined up
来自三个非洲国家
from three African countries,
都是公益门诊接收的
All through the Namboze Clinic.
还有 等等
There's a, um... Oh, wait.
老天 找到了 这
Jeez. Ah, here.
一例心脏缺陷 一例脑瘤
A cardiac defect, uh, a brain tumor,
一例特发性坏疽
An idiopathic gangrene case--
都很少见 对吧
I mean, when do we get to see that, right?
还有什么 啊 亨特
What else? Oh, and, uh, Hunt,
他帮我联♥系♥了个军人 能开车送孩子们
he got me in touch with, a military guy about ground transport.
他也愿意做无偿手术
And he also volunteered to operate pro bono,
答应无偿手术的还有罗宾斯 贝利
So I've got him and Robbins, Bailey,
-斯隆 谢博德 -停
- Sloan, Shepherd... - Stop.
这事怎么买♥♥单呢
How you gonna pay for all this?
所以我来跟你谈
Well, that's why I'm talking to you.
你是儿外科主任
You're the chief of-- of peds surgery.
这些都是很少见的 儿科手术病例
I mean, they're incredible surgeries... on kids.
好啊 要从我预算里出钱对吧
Oh, okay. So it's coming out of my budget?
我是想说 如果我搞定后勤的破事
Well, I'm saying, if I do all the logistical crap,
这项目医院应该会出钱吧
I mean, it's a project the hospital should fund, right?
-这很值得 -毛都不值
- I mean, it's worth... - Nothing.
就是这样 不行
That's what it's worth. No, no.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
行 就知道你会这么说
Right. I should've known what you'd say.
停停停 你别来这套
No, no, no. You don't get to do that.
拿了个半吊子计划来找我
You don't get to ask me to fund a plan this half-assed
我不批 就想泼我脏水
and then paint me as somebody
说我不帮第三世界小孩做手术
who wants to deny health care to third-world kids.
别来这套
Come on.
没错 能这么说我的圣人多的是
I mean, yeah, there are people that can do this sort of thing,
可你不是 别想了
But... you're not one of 'em.
帕切尔太太
Mrs. Pulcher.
就到两小时了吗
Is it two hours already?
我一分钟前刚看见你的肥下巴
It seems like I saw your slack jaw a minute ago.
我刚看见你的脓包老屁♥股♥
I feel like I just saw your blistery old butt.
不 你不能这么跟我说话
Oh, no. You can't speak to me like that.
你才不能这么跟我说话
You can't speak to me like that.
我要告你 一个褥疮赔我一万
I should sue you-- 10 grand for every bedsore on my ass.
虽然死前看不着你赔钱 但我会
I'll die before I ever see any of that money, but I'll--
但你死也是个富鬼
But you'll die rich.
再赚你这傻蛋一笔
Richer thanks to you dumbasses.
你也能拿这些钱做点善事
Or you could do something good with the money.
捐给慈善机构 帮帮别人
Donate it to a good cause, help someone out.
或者帮你买♥♥个医学文凭得了
Or put it to getting you a medical degree.
帕切尔太太
Mrs. Pulcher,
我有个计划 想带些非洲孩子来
I have a plan to bring some African kids over here
给他们做超棒的
for some really cool--
能救命的手术
I mean... desperately needed surgeries.
你是跟我要钱吗
You askin' me for money?
-要想起步 至少要十万 -老天
- I need at least 100 grand to get things started. - Oh, my God.
别处找人去吧 活菩萨
Take it somewhere else, Sally Struthers,
Sally Struthers: 美国女演员 热心慈善
别在这烦我
And get outta my face.
阿戴尔这次总分23 上次是27
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表