Okay, everybody, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
不论我们多么努力
No matter how hard we work at it...
她还没准备好 不 她不能走
She's not ready. No, she can't leave.
她全天都在医生的监护之下
She's--she's been watched by doctors 24 hours a day.
她还是会的
She still will.
她的肺 她可能会感染呼吸道合胞病毒
Okay, well, her lungs-- she could get R.S.V..
任何孩子都可能感染呼吸道合胞病毒
Well, any kid could get R.S.V..
她不能坐车 那不安全
She's not getting in a car. It's not safe.
有些伤口可能永远不能痊愈
Some wounds might never fully heal...
-凯丽 -不安全
- Callie-- - It's not safe.
上一次她坐车的时候 她差点死掉
The last time she was in a car, she nearly died.
我们都差点死掉 让她从那玩意里抱出来
We both nearly died. Get--get her outta that thing.
把她 给我 马克
get her--give her--give her to me, Mark.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
把她抱出来
Get her out of that thing.
把她给我
Give her to me.
凯丽 凯丽
Oh, Callie. Callie.
好了 好了 你是对的
Cal--o-okay, okay, you're right.
你说的完全正确
You are absolutely right.
汽车对孩子来说不安全
Cars are not safe for children.
书柜也不安全
Okay, neither are bookcases,
还有松鼠 强风
or squirrels, uh, strong winds,
打喷嚏的人
uh, people who sneeze.
他们都会伤害你的孩子
They're all gonna get your baby.
但是亲爱的
But, honey,
你会这么紧张不是因为你出过事故
you don't feel this way because you were in an accident.
你会这么紧张是因为你现在当妈妈了
You feel this way because you are a parent.
会过去的
It'll pass, mostly.
有些永远不会
Some of it never will.
你可能就得去适应一种全新的生活方式
You might have to adjust to a whole new way of living.
事情可能变化得太快
Things may have changed too radically...
我真想告诉他
I wish I could tell him.
什么
What?
理查德
Richard.
真想告诉他阿戴尔用上药物了
I wish I could tell him his Adele got the medicine.
真不想瞒着他
I just hate keeping it from him.
再也不能回到从前的样子
to ever go back to what they were.
我也想
Me, too.
我需要一个轮椅
I need a wheelchair.
莱西 艾弗里
Lexie, Avery.
你可能都认不出自己
You might not even recognise youself...
就好像你根本没有恢复过来
It's like you haven't recovered, anything at all.
你是一个全新的人
You are a whole new person,
有一个全新的生活
with a whole new life.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表