Morocco, Alaska...
坐船环游波罗的海
a cruise through the Baltic.
什么
What?
花光了全部积蓄
Blew through our savings,
不过 人生苦短 对吗
but... hey, life is short, right?
没错
Sure is.
手术完成之后
Is there anything I'm looking forward to
我最期待的是什么
once my surgery is done?
生孩子
Babies.
生好多好多孩子
Lots and lots of babies.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
再来一次
Another.
请输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
出什么事了
假警报 一周总有那么一两回
你确定吗 确定吗
You're sure? You're sure?
我确定 我相当确定
I'm sure. I'm sure. I'm sure. I'm sure. I'm sure.
请输入安全通行密♥码♥
Enter security access code.
新安全系统好像有点问题
There are some kinks with the new security system,
新东西嘛
but-- but there are always kinks with something...
总会有点问题的
n-new. Ah.
不过我们会处理好的
But we're-- we're working them out.
我们安装了这种安保系统
We got this, uh, new, state-of-the-art
比如说 防范禁闭系统
like, lockdown system.
在紧急情况下 隔离医院的不同区域
To isolate different areas of the hospital in case of an emergency.
因为 比如说在上次紧急情况时
Yeah, 'cause, um supposedly, the last emergency,
有不少人还在四处乱走
there were... some people wandering around.
就算并不完美 这也能增强人们的安全感
Even with the kinks, I think people feel safer,
这很重要
which is important, yeah.
打扰了 主任
Uh, sorry to interrupt, Chief.
你刚才呼我 我待会儿再来吧
I just-- I got your page, but hey, I can come back.
不用了
Oh, nonsense.
祝贺你 我刚刚听说了那个好消息
Congratulations. I just heard the big news,
我真为你感到骄傲
and I am so proud of you.
我们的这位罗宾斯医生
Uh, our very own, um, Dr. Robbins here
刚刚获得了
has been award
在业界享有威望的卡特·麦迪逊基金
the prestigious, um, Carter Madison Grant.
我还没跟大家分享这个喜讯呢
Yeah, I haven't told that many people yet.
卡特·麦迪逊基金 没人能得这奖
A Carter-Madison Grant? Nobody wins those.
我是指正常人 除了那帮
I mean, nobody normal. I mean, just sort of
来自德国和瑞典的天才学霸式的人
those brainy, scientist types who are from Germany and Sweden.
老天 你获奖了 开玩笑吧
Oh, my god! You won! Are you kidding?
-没有 她才没开玩笑呢 -来
- Nope. She's not kidding. - Oh, come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为枪击事件 我并没有向基金组委会递交申请
No, I didn't apply for the grant because of the shooting.
发展中国家救治儿童的水平
There are major gaps
和我们有巨大的差别
in the care of children in developing countries.
全球健康计划致力于例如疟疾
Global health initiatives exist for things like malaria,
传染病这样的疾病 或者疫苗接种
uh, infectious diseases, immunizations,
但不包括儿科手术
but not for pediatric surgery,
不过有了这笔资金
and with this grant...
我可以着手改变这种状况
I could start to change that.
我两年前开始申请这个基金
Well, I applied for this thing two years ago.
那时的我和现在截然不同
I was a completely different person.
那时候我刚来不久 外科进修医生
You know, I was new here, um, a surgical fellow...
单身
single.
但是现在我在这儿有牵挂了
But now I have people here,
有了一群对我来说很重要的人
important people, which...
所以事情变得复杂了
complicates things.
但是 得到资助的意义比个人重要得多
But... this is bigger than me.
这是 这是个千载难逢的好机会
This is-- this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
所以
So...
是的
yeah,
我当然要接受这笔基金
of course I'm accepting the grant.
那就意味着 我要去非洲了
That just means I'm... moving to Africa.
《西城医疗》稍后继续 他心脏停跳多久了
Coming up on Seattle Medical... How long has he been coding?!
托瑞斯医生 你看过这个吗
Um, Dr. Torres, have you seen this?
不 糟了
oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这种东西会毁掉一切
Something like this could ruin everything.
不是任何人都能当手臂移植手术候选人的
Well, I mean, not just anyone's a good arm donation candidate.
不是每个候选人都愿意接受捐献的手臂
Not every candidate wants donated arms.
大部分截肢患者会选择继续使用义肢
Most, uh, amputee patients opt to continue using prosthetics.
你想想吧
When you think about it,
我们要把尸体的两个手臂
We're attaching two cadaver arms
接到一个活人身上
to another living person's body.
这种事情
That's the kind of thing
的确会让人心绪不宁
that could really mess with someone's head.
更别提康复时间了
Not to mention the rehabilitation time.
这样手术术后需要很多年才能恢复
Recovering from something like this, it takes years.
筛选候选人的过程 涉及因素很多
Well, the screening process is, uh, extensive.
我们得确保器官接受者
We have to ensure that the recipient
生理和心理状况稳定
is stable mentally and physically,
有决心 有耐心 非常耐心
determined, patient, very patient.
这还只是在寻找供体手臂的前提
And that's all before you even begin looking for an arm.
这个病例里 我们花了两年多时间
Uh, in this case, we've been looking for arms for Zachary
来寻找合适扎查里的手臂
for over two years.
相当漫长
It's been a long time coming.
托瑞斯医生
Um, Dr. Torres.
你应该看过这个手臂了
Uh, you've probably seen this,
但是 但是你看过这个吗
but-- but h-have you seen this?
天哪 糟了
oh, my god. No.
糟了糟了糟了
Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
马上呼叫斯隆
Okay, um, page Sloan right now.
一个纹身
a tattoo?
被这种小事搅黄了手术
It's just so unfair that something like this
莱西·格蕾
外科住院医生
艾普丽尔·凯普娜
外科住院医生
就太不值得了
could ruin everything.
是不是真的
Hi. Is it true?
你们要参加
Are you guys scrubbing in on the...
杰克森·艾弗里
外科住院医生
双臂移植手术吗
double arm transplant?
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
没事
Nothing.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
事实上这是很现实的考虑
It's a very real concern, actually.
病人会很可能排斥这双手臂
The patient could easily reject the arms,
不仅仅是身体上排斥 情绪上也会
not just physically but emotionally.
史上第一例接受手部移植手术的患者
The first-ever hand transplant recipient
最终要求医生将他的手臂切除了
ultimately asked to have the hand removed.
他说他控制不了手部
Yeah, he said he couldn't connect to it,
感觉就像缝了一块赘肉在身上
that it felt like dead weight sewn on to his body,
他说那只手根本不可能成为他自己的手
that the hand wasn't and never would be his.
想象一下每天看到捐献者太太名字的纹身
Imagine looking at a tattoo of your donor's wife's name
无时无刻不在提醒这双手臂不是你自己的
every day to remind you that these aren't your arms.
你这样让我很紧张 怎么了
You're making me nervous. What's wrong?
手臂出了什么问题吗
Is there a problem with the arms?
天哪 捐献的手臂出问题了
Oh, god. There's a problem with the arms.
算是吧
Maybe.
其中一个手臂上有个纹身
There's a tattoo on one of the arms
纹着"妮可"这个名字
of the name "Nicole."
我喜欢妮可这个名字
I love the name Nicole.
我也是 我也喜欢 我们爱死了
Me, too. I love it. We couldn't love it more.
我说给咱家的狗改名叫妮可如何
I say we rename our dog Nicole.
我会给自己取名叫妮可
I'm gonna name myself Nicole.
改个名字
Change my name.
只要我还能得到那些捐献的手臂的话
If it means I can still get those arms,
我会喜欢妮可这个名字的
then... Nicole is my new favorite name.
是的
Yeah.
出乎我意料之外
I was-- I was not expecting that.
我们相识整一年的时候他纹了那个纹身
He got that tattoo exactly one year after we met.
他把我带到纹身店告诉我
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表