He could go blind.
或是不能说话 不能自主进食
He could lose his ability to speak or to eat.
也许他终身都需要有人悉心照料
He'd require around-the-clock care for the rest of his life.
也许他将在巨大的痛苦中 度过余生
He could be in a tremendous amount of pain for the rest of his life.
他甚至有可能会死在手术台上
He could die on the table.
就算有幸 上述的悲剧都没有发生
If that doesn't happen, if none of those things happen,
摆在他面前的
he's still facing months
将是长达数月的痛苦不堪的术后恢复期
of excruciatingly painful recovery from this surgery.
在做决定之前
And before you make a decision,
希望您能了解手术的风险
you need to understand the risks.
您刚才冲太快了 谢博德医生
You're driving awfully fast, Dr. Shepherd.
至少要系好安全带把
The least you could do is wear a seat belt.
您最近一直都在工作
You've been working.
在门诊帮帮忙什么的
In the clinic, in the pit.
我们不能上手术台
We haven't been allowed to operate,
这简直太不可理喻了
which makes zero sense if you ask me.
我想跟您聊聊上周那个小插曲
I'd like to, uh, talk to you about the incident last week.
我不需要对她负责
She's not my responsibility.
-她是你女朋友 -我们分手了
- She was your girlfriend. - Well, she's not anymore.
克莱夫 再给我拿一根缝合线
Karev, give me another suture.
我的病人没有带她自己的药来
My patient didn't bring her meds.
她连自己服的什么药都不知道
She doesn't even know their names.
如果她在服用心得安
I-if I give her albuterol
而我给她开了沙丁胺醇
and she's on propanolol,
那就会导致她呼吸困难
then she'll stop breathing.
要是我给她用华法林
If--if I give her warfarin
而她碰巧在服用布洛芬 那她就会流血致死
and she's on ibuprofen, then she'll--then she'll bleed out.
要是我给她用苯海拉明 而她在服用多虑平
If I give her diphenhydramine and she's on doxepin,
那她就必死无疑 你觉得 她想死吗
then she'll die. So do--do--do you think she wants to die?
她这是在开玩笑吗
Is she kidding?
克莱夫 你那边怎么了
Karev, what's going on over there?
我觉得 她是不想活了
I think that she wants to die.
我觉得 她想让我杀了她
I think she wants me to kill her.
你 你想让我害死你吗
Do--do you--do you-- do you want me to kill you?
要是你想死 最好去买♥♥把枪
Because you-- you could just get a gun,
那样来得更快
and it would be a lot faster.
克莱夫 把她弄出去
Karev, get her outta here.
这样吧 我们干嘛不给你弄把枪
You know what? So why doesn't somebody find a gun...
我们给她找把枪 让她结束自己的生命
and we'll bring her a gun and just shoot her...
克莱夫 去帮帮她
Karev, help her.
我不能离开 你把她带出去
I can't step away. Get her out of here!
帮帮忙 找把枪来吧 她想自杀
Help! somebody find her a gun 'cause she wants to die!
我自己还有事要忙
I got my own stuff to do.
大家帮忙找找
Somebody find something!
你为什么置之不理
Why did you walk away?
人生苦短
Look, life is too short.
为了阻止那家伙 我差点连命都丢了
I almost died trying to stop that guy.
再说了
Besides, I mean...
留颗子弹在胸口 你知道会有多少粉丝吗
you know how much tail you get offered
大家都对我毕恭毕敬
when you're carrying a bullet around in your chest?
就好像我是传奇
It's like I'm a legend.
你是一直都这么粗鲁
Are you, uh... always this crass,
还是这是你在自我保护
or is that a defense mechanism?
我这辈子 经历了太多疯狂的事
I've had too much crazy for one lifetime.
你允许莱西·格蕾做手术了
You cleared Lexie Grey for surgery?
斯隆医生 我正在进行评估呢
Dr. Sloan, I'm in-- I'm in session.
我上周不得不送她去看精神科医生
I had to check her into psych last week.
我不得不强制让她住院
I had to commit her against her will!
而你 却允许她做手术
And you just clear her for surgery?
你算哪门子的医生
What the hell kind of doctor are you?
没关系的 你有权找他谈谈
It's okay. You can talk to him.?
-我找时间再来 -是啊 逃之夭夭
- I'll come back. - Yeah, walk away.
你最擅长了
You're good at that.
她精神几近崩溃
She got snowed.
精神科医生给她服用了大量
Psych put her on heavy doses of
抗精神病药物和苯类的药物
antipsychotics and benzos.
之后 她昏睡接近五十小时
And then she slept for almost 50 hours straight.
当她醒来之后
When she woke up,
于人于己 她都不再是一种潜在威胁
she was no longer a risk to herself or others.
她患有创伤后精神紧张性精神障碍
I mean, she has P.T.S.D.
你们中大多数人都患有此病
Most of you do.
对于她来说 连续几晚的失眠
For her, it caused severe sleep deprivation
让她精神崩溃
and led to a breakdown.
她只是需要好好睡一觉罢了
All she needed was sleep.
接下来的心理疏导方案就是让她重新工作
So protocol is that she goes back to work.
相信了吧
See?
我没事
I'm okay.
真的 我可以回来上班了
Really. I'm back.
止血钳
Clamp.
你最近怎么样 听说你交了男朋友
So how are you? I hear there's a guy.
对 是交了个男朋友
Yeah, there's a guy.
他有这么厉害吗
That good?
别开我玩笑了
Shut up.
再给我一只止血钳
I need another clamp.
听说 你要结婚了
So... you're getting married.
是啊 我是要结婚了
I am. I am getting married.
我真替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我是真心为你高兴
I am, really.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Good.
我喜欢婚礼 我公鸡舞跳得很赞的
I dig weddings. I do a mean chicken dance.
我的婚礼上绝对没有公鸡舞
There will be no chicken dance.
你要是胆敢跳康茄舞 我绝对会把你扔出去
And if you start a conga line, I'll physically throw you out.
我刚才去自助餐厅
I just went to the cafeteria,
有个护士把我叫里德
and some nurse called me Reed
然后说 "我以为你已经死了"
and then said, "I thought you died."
你不应该去自助餐厅吃午饭
Yeah, you don't go to the cafeteria for lunch.
他们总是指指点点 说三道四
They just point and stare.
所以你染了头发
Is that why you dyed your hair?
他们指指点点 是因为我们本应该已经死了
They stare because we should've died.
下次自己带午饭来吧 把饭盒放在柜子里
Pack a lunch. Keep it in your locker.
开玩笑呢吧 他允许你上手术台了
You're kidding me. You got cleared?!
就剩你和杨了
It's down to you and Yang.
-这一点都不好笑 -铂金斯可都不蠢
- That is not funny. - Well, Perkins is no dummy.
他一眼就能洞穿
He can see the crazy
隐藏在梅瑞狄斯·格蕾外表下的疯狂
right under the Meredith Grey surface.
再跟你说一次
Again, Cristina,
克里斯蒂娜 一点都不好笑
it's not funny because you're not
因为他也不会允许你上手术台的 最后
gonna get cleared either, and the two of us
咱俩也就只能打打杂 帮帮忙什么的
are gonna be serving slushies at the multiplex.
真的吗 那我宁可去皮肤科
Really? I'd choose dermatology over multiplex.
不 我宁可去妇科
No, I'd go gynecology over dermatology.
当然了 你个变♥态♥
Of course you would. Perv.
我肯定会去精神科
I think I'd go with psych.
开玩笑的啦
That was a joke.
很有意思 很有意思
That was good. Ha ha. That was good.
我真搞不明白 铂金斯有什么跟我过不去的
Anyway, I don't know what Perkins' problem is with me.
也许他看过你的档案
Maybe he saw your file.
兴许他认识你妈妈
Maybe he knew your mother.
也许他知道你对持枪犯说向你开枪
Maybe he heard how you told the shooter to shoot you.
一点都不好笑
Not funny.
我没开玩笑
Not a joke.
贝利医生 欢迎回来
Dr. Bailey. Welcome back.
你没事吧
You okay?
很高兴见到你们
I'm happy to see you all.
克莱夫 23-04房♥间的病人
Karev, there's a patient in 23-04
需要做内窥镜检查
that needs an endoscopy.
格蕾 杨 付你们俩工资
Grey and Yang, surely your paycheck covers more than
不是让你们混在地下室
stuffing your face in the basement.
赶紧去诊所
Get to the clinic now.
你们俩
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表