好的 通知他们
Okay, tell them.
她气炸了 你知道吗
She's wigged out, okay?
她一句话也不肯说
She won't say anything.
我想这是我的错
I think it's my fault.
你怎么惹她了
Well, what did you do?
我们当时在互相攻击
We were just both busting each other's balls.
因为我们都在争同一个手术
We're both on the same surgery,
而我脱口而出说了一些关于她当时离职时的事
and I may have said something about her flaming out.
我要欧文
I want Owen.
去把他找来
Go find him.
这到底
What the hell...
他将在接下来的这个小时里东跑西颠
He is gonna be running around for the next hour
而我则可以做心脏搭桥手术的血管移植
while I sew grafts on a quadruple bypass.
欧文在去看牙医了 想找到他可没那么容易
Owen's at the dentist. He'll be hard to find.
你真邪恶
You are evil.
是他先挑起来的
He started it.
这是我们最尖端的仪器了
Now this is the hard-core machine.
它的分辨率最高了
The highest resolution there is.
谢谢
Thank you.
第八周之前几乎都不可能
Now it's almost impossible to find a heartbeat
看到婴儿心跳 即使是用这玩意儿
until the eighth week, even with this thing.
其实我从来都没用这东西
In fact, I don't even have moms come in
给怀孕不到八周的母亲照过 因为他们来了
until the eighth week because they come in,
看不到宝宝的心跳 她们就紧张了
they don't see a heartbeat, and they freak out,
然后她们就整天蜷在我的检查台上不下来
and they camp out on my exam table all day.
不过鉴于你已经在这儿蜷了一整天了
But since you already camped out here all day,
再检查一次也无妨 是吧
it can't hurt to have another look, right?
他情况怎么样了 诺克斯医生
How's he holding up, Dr. Knox?
pH正常 体温正常 状态稳定
pH is good. He's normothermic. Stable.
霍普金斯的一个住院医
Um, a... resident at Hopkins
想问下他们为什么通常
wants to know why they don't normally do
不给外伤病人采用胰岛细胞自殖术
islet cell autotransplantation in a trauma patient.
但是我们现在不发微博了 所以
But we're not tweeting, so...
外伤中胰腺通常都受损严重
Um... in a trauma, the pancreas is usually too damaged.
不能取出足够的细胞
You can't get enough cells.
我这儿还有一个问题
I... got another question from...
是埃默里大学问的
Emory.
说吧
Mm. Go ahead.
你一会儿是从门静脉
Will you use the portal vein
将胰岛细胞注入肝脏吗
to inject the islet cells into the liver?
是的 不过这活儿比较复杂
Mm. Yes, but it's a little tricky.
门静脉在酶的作用下
The portal vein is partially dissolved
会部分溶解
because of the enzymes.
哇 答得真好
Ooh! Good answer.
这是条给你的信息
Oh, this is a message for you.
上面说 "你好 韦伯主任
It says, uh, "Hi, Chief Webber.
我是尼尔·莱夫科夫医生 来自迈阿密大学
Dr. Neil Lefkoff, University of Miami.
八年前我是西雅图圣恩的一名住院医生
I was a resident at Seattle Grace eight years ago.
很荣幸今天又能和您一起手术 主任"
It's a pleasure to be scrubbing in with you again, sir."
尼尔 真的吗
Neil? Really?
我也很荣幸啊
Well, I'll be.
好的 我们已经注入了章鱼组织稳定剂
Okay, we've placed the octopus tissue stabilizer.
现在呢
Now what?
分解出乳酸脱氢酶 标记动脉
Dissect out the L.A.D., nick the artery,
放入分流器 阻碍末梢的嫁接
put in a shunt, and put the graft in distal to the blockage.
好的 不错 动手吧
Okay, good. Go for it.
艾弗里医生 很高兴你终于加入了我们
Dr. Avery, nice of you to finally join us.
在还没有这些仪器的时候
And before we had these machines,
我们经常要自己把胰腺切碎然后再转动
we used to mince up the pancreas and spin it ourselves.
爱丽丝·格蕾医生20年前教过我怎么做
Dr. Ellis Grey taught me how to do that 20 years ago.
-我说 她会 -说慢点 主任
- I mean, she would take the-- - Okay, slow down, Chief.
我一次只能打140个字符
I can only do 140 characters at a time.
好的 她有这么个办法 最后清洗完之后
Okay, she had this trick where, after the final washing,
她会 老天 她会干什么来着
she would-- oh, man, what was it?
那是 那是爱丽丝的经典之作
oh, it was-- it was classic Ellis.
是什么来着 该死 是什么
Oh, now what-- oh, damn. What was--
算了 别管它 下次再说
Uh, no, forget it, put a pin in it.
总之呢 她会拿着那个稀巴烂的胰腺
Uh, anyway she would take the, uh, messed up pancreas...
好样的 接下来要做什么
Nice. What do we do next?
检查嫁接处的血流
Check the flow on the graft.
好的 柯布先生
All right, Mr. Cobb,
看上去一切顺利
everything is looking good.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他稳定着 没有酸中毒也没有体温过低
Uh, he's stable. He's not acidotic or hypothermic.
你搞到了多少细胞
How many cells did you get?
-三十万 -够了吗
- Uh, 300,000. - Is that enough?
通常来说最好需要大约一百万个
Uh, normally, you want about a million.
但现在有总比没有好
But it's better than nothing.
-没有吗 -再给我点时间
- Nothing? - Just give me a minute.
这真不是个好主意
This was a bad idea.
-凯丽 -不 这太蠢了 她说过还太早了
- Callie... - no, it was stupid. She said it's too early.
现在还找不到心跳 这不代表我怀的宝宝死了
She can't find it yet. It doesn't mean a dead baby.
-这代表着整件事实在是太蠢了 -闭嘴
- It just means this was really stupid. - Shut up.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
好的 我们快弄好了
Okay, we're almost there.
能把信封给我吗
Can I have the envelope?
该病人被授权使用 安慰剂
好的 丹尼尔 我现在要插入探针了
Okay, Daniel, I'm gonna insert the probe now.
很好 柯布先生
Very good, Mr. Cobb.
亲爱的
Honey?
感觉怎么样
Hi. How you feelin'?
还不错
Oh, I'm okay.
就是有一点点头疼
I've got a slight headache.
我的维多利亚在哪儿
Where's my Victoria?
我能见见她吗
Can I see her?
柯布夫人 他刚刚做完手术
Mrs. Cobb, he just came out of surgery.
这不意味着手术没有奏效
Look, this doesn't mean it's not gonna work.
我们 我们短期内得不出结论的
W-we won't know that for a while.
当他出现这种情况时 你得告诉你自己
When he acts like this, you just need to tell yourself,
这不是你的丈夫
this is not your husband.
这是一个需要你帮助的人
But he is somebody who needs your help.
所以无论你能帮到他什么...
So whatever you can give him...
丹尼尔...
Daniel...
我会尽快给维多利亚打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Victoria
带她过来的
and get her here as soon as I can.
行吗
Okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
克莱夫
Karev.
我自己都不可能比你做的更好了
I couldn't have done it any better myself.
你让她安心了 你让她专注于重要的事情上
You reassured her. You got her to focus on what was important.
我要退出试验
Ah, I'm off the trial.
-你说什么 -这太压抑了
- What? - It's too depressing.
接下来这两年我觉得我搞不定
I can't handle this for the next two years.
你刚刚就搞定了呀
You just handled it.
不 那都是梅瑞狄斯说的
No, that was Meredith talking.
她告诉过我该说什么
She told me what to say.
她一整天都在帮我的忙
She's been saving my ass all day.
你得克服这种想法
You need to get over this thing
别老把她想成你的老婆
where you're just thinking of her as your wife,
因为你老婆是唯一一位扭曲得足以
because your wife is the only person twisted enough
处理这种烂事的人
to handle this crap.
还有
Oh, and that said,
我正在竞选总住院医师
I'm in the race for chief resident,
到目前为止 我都表现不俗
and so far, I'm kicking ass,
如果您能向韦伯医生提一下我曾经优先考虑
so I'd appreciate it if you mention to Dr. Webber
病人的需求而不是个人所得 我将不胜感激
that I prioritized the patient's needs over my personal gain.
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
随时都可以 玛莎 随时
Anytime, Martha. Anytime.
等着吧 杨
Bite me, Yang.
主任
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表