- No. - Get up.
跟我走
Let's go.
不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
没一件事正常的
Everything is wrong.
德里克在砍小孩的头
Derek is decapitating a teenager,
还让艾普丽尔·凯普娜当助手
and April Kepner is assisting,
而你居然坐在那看TMD铃兰花
And you're sitting reading about lilies of the freaking valley.
怎么 难道你喜欢牡丹
Well, you prefer peonies?
我们并没有好转
We are not better.
克里斯蒂娜 那位精神病医生
Cristina, a psychiatrist,
给那么多人亮了绿灯
given several opportunities,
却认为我还没准备好
has deemed me unfit to do my job.
他会改主意的
Well, he'll get over it.
几天以后再去一趟呗
Just go back in a couple of days.
你这不是好转
You are not better.
再过几天 我也会好转的
Well, in a couple of days, I'll be better, too.
再过几天 你就要结婚了
In a couple of days, you'll be married.
你是不是劝我不要结婚
Are you trying to talk me out of this?
看着我 说你确定要这么做
Look at me and tell me you're sure.
知道吗 你千万别劝我
Okay, you know what? No. You don't get to do this.
你只要帮我做个选择
Okay? All you get to do is help me break the tie
是选铃兰还是牡丹
between the lilies of the valley and the--and the peonies.
不 我必须劝劝你
That's it. No, I do get to do this.
德里克是我的人生挚爱 你是我的灵魂伴侣
I mean, Derek's the love of my life, but you're my soul mate.
我必须劝劝你 干嘛不多等个半年
I do get to do this. I mean, why can't it wait six months?
-别说了 -你的花又不会灭绝
- Please don't. Don't. - Your flowers aren't going anywhere.
你之前跟他分手是因为他没选择你
You broke up with him because he couldn't choose you.
别 别说了
Don't--don't-- don't do this.
为什么一定要挑这个时候结婚
Just why does it have to be right now?
知道我的想法吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你应该告诉德里克流产的事
I think you should tell Derek about the miscarriage.
我们现在说的是你
We're talking about you.
我们在说还没"好转"的事
We're talking about us not being "better."
你应该告诉他
Then you need to tell him.
他还没准备好 他会接受不了的
He's not ready. He's--he's not okay.
问题在于你 你应该告诉他
Well, you're not okay. You should tell him.
杨医生
Well, Dr. Yang,
如果你觉得自己没准备好 别给自己压力
If you don't feel ready, there's no pressure.
医院提供的治疗手段很多
The hospital is prepared to work with you in whatever way--
不好意思 要对我进行特殊治疗吗
What--I'm sorry. I-I'm getting special treatment?
就因为有人拿枪指着我的头
'cause I'm the girl who operated with a gun to her head?
如果你不想给我亮绿灯 不亮就好了
If you don't want to clear me, don't clear me.
你上星期没来
Well, you didn't show up for your appointment last week.
今天来太迟了
You were very late today.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
听说了 恭喜
I heard that. Congratulations.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
如果让你想象进手术室的情形
When you think about going into an O.R.,
你会有什么感觉
How does that make you feel?
天呐 这些杂♥志♥上的女人
God, the women in these magazines...
有些真的是新娘子
Some of them are actually brides, you know?
并非都是模特
They're not all models.
但都笑得很灿烂
All smiling.
好像世上唯一要紧的事
It's like the only thing in the world that matters
就是找到那双跟裙子相配的鞋
is that they find the perfect shoe to match that dress.
你知道吗 我了解这些女孩
God, you know, I knew these girls.
我很多同学都像这样
I w--I went to school with them.
搞笑的是
It's funny.
我以前觉得这种人很可悲
I used to feel sorry for them.
他们都是普通的女孩
They're simple girls.
只想找个男人结婚
They just want to find the guy and get married, you know...
白头偕老
and live.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我认为一个人要么生来就普普通通
I think you're either born simple
要么生来就 我
or you're born... me.
我想当那种找到件好看裙子
I want to be the person
就高兴的不得了的女人
who gets happy over finding the perfect dress.
我想当个普通的女人
I want to be simple.
因为没人会拿枪指着个普通女孩的头
'cause no one holds a gun to the head of a simple girl.
-停下来 -欧文 救我
- Stop fixing him! - Owen, help.
谁
Who is it?
是我 欧文
I-it's me. It's Owen.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这很不好
It's not okay.
克里斯蒂娜 你怎么了
Cristina, what is this?
我不想孤单一人
I don't want to be alone.
你不用再孤单一人了
You don't ever have to be alone again.
我哪也不去 克里斯蒂娜
I'm not going anywhere, Cristina.
我再也不会离开你了
I won't ever leave again. You hear me?
我再也不会离开你了 克里斯蒂娜
I am not going anywhere, Cristina...
如果你肯让我留下来
If you let me stay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 很抱歉我来迟了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was late.
谢谢你能来
Thank you.
玛兰达
Miranda, um...
我当时在打高尔夫球
I-I was playing golf.
我没办法为此道歉
And I-I can't apologize for it
因为所有的一切都不是我有意为之
because it wasn't anything I did on purpose.
我只是
I-I was just...
当时只是在打高尔夫球
I was playing golf.
我很想你
I missed you, and I just--
你是一个好男人
You're... you're a good man.
你很英俊
You are handsome...
还很善良 也很聪明 很正直
and kind... and smart... and good.
我的意思是 你很完美
I mean, you're perfect.
但是
But, um...
我很忙
I'm... busy
忙着用胶带把自己破碎的心粘在一起
holding myself together with tape and glue.
心中有个小小的我曾强烈地希望
And a piece of me wishes that
那天你没去打球 因为
you hadn't played golf, because...
你的心也需要用胶带来粘
then you'd be all taped and glued, too.
也许你就会和我在一起
And maybe you'd be where I am.
你
You're...
受伤的我无法承受现在如此完美的你
You're too much for me right now,
因为我正忙着粘牢自己的心
'cause I'm busy with the tape and the glue.
嘘嘘 好了 没事
Shh. Shh. All right, all right.
没事
All right.
照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
你刚才的手术太精彩了
You were amazing in there.
我们来造个孩子
Let's make a baby.
什么
What?
来吧
Mm-hmm. Come on.
抛开一切烦恼事 现在就做
Let's just pull the goalie with. Do it right now.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
是葛列格 糟糕
It's Greg. Damn it.
我已经给他注射了10毫升吗♥啡♥
I-I already gave him 10 of morphine.
但他还是很疼 我再给他打丙泊酚
He's in too much pain. I'm gonna start him on propofol.
葛列格 当初我就不该同意让你做手术
Greg, I never should've let you do this.
当初我就不该同意
I never should've let you.
葛列格 我是谢博德医生
All right, Greg. It's dr. Shepherd.
葛列格 你听我说
You have to listen to me. Greg. Greg.
葛列格 这是场战斗 战斗刚刚开始
Greg, this is the fight. This is the fight.
疼痛会停止的 我们也会帮你
The pain's gonna stop. We're gonna help you.
但疼痛停止之前 这是你一个人的战斗
But until it does, this is your fight.
不再是肿瘤驾驭你了 而是你自己
The tumor's not driving anymore. You are.
现在控制权在你这里
You're in the driver's seat.
生死就在你一念之间 你战斗就能获胜
The life that's in your head. You get if you fight.
你明白我意思
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表