请问 上一次
Question -- when was the last time
一个陌生人在你面前宽衣解带
a complete stranger took off her clothes in front of you,
指着她背上一块紫斑问 "这是怎么回事"
pointed to a big purple splotch on her back, and asked,
是什么时候
"What the hell is this thing?"
这个怎么样 马克
Okay. How about it, Mark?
你一直都想要一个这个的
You know you've always wanted one of... these.
如果你是普通人 答案很可能是
If you're a normal person, the answer is hopefully...
没遇到过
never.
如果你是医生
If you're a doctor...
答案可能是 五分钟以前吧
the answer is probably... about five minutes ago.
不用 谢了
Nah. I'm good.
我想要那个华夫饼烤模
I will take that waffle iron.
什么 我都没见你吃过华夫饼
What? I have never even seen you eat a waffle.
那是因为我没有烤模
Well, I would if I had a waffle iron.
算啦 凯丽
Okay, Callie,
我们又不能把烤盘也带去马拉维
we're not gonna take a waffle iron to Malawi,
况且这玩意儿放柜里三年不用
and it's not gonna do anybody any good sitting in storage
也可惜了
for three years.
人们希望医生无所不知
People expect doctors to have all of the answers.
恭喜你 你赢得了华夫饼烤模哦
Congratulations. You won yourself a waffle iron. Oh!
外加一个法式压滤壶
And a French press.
嘿 别再把我东西送人了
Hey. Stop giving... my things away.
我还是不要法式压滤壶了
Maybe I should pass on the French press.
事实上 我们也愿意
The truth is, we love to think
把自己想象成无所不知
that we have all of the answers, too.
相比其他基金会 要获得
So the Art & Lesley Phillips foundation
亚特-莱斯利·菲利普基金更得倾尽全力
does have a few more hoops to jump through than the others...
但他们当前的研究重心是老年痴呆症
but their primary focus is Alzheimer's research.
如果你能得到这笔基金
And if you get this grant,
作为研究的启动经费是绰绰有余的
it is more than enough to get us started.
你功课做得不错啊
Wow. You really did your homework.
我可是好学生
I'm a great student.
是那种你做临床试验时最需要的好学生
Just the kind you want around when doing a clinical trial.
这是什么情况
How's that going?
没事
It's fine.
是不是因为理查德把一百万经费
Is this because Richard gave Hunt
给了亨特而没给我
the $1 million and not me?
你俩是不是因为这事儿闹矛盾了
Is that why things are frosty between you two?
我们没闹矛盾 我们好着呢
We're not frosty. We're fine.
不过要是你想和我并肩作战
But if you're looking for solidarity,
我倒是很乐意跷掉
I would be more than happy to skip
欧文·亨特的创伤科技能考核
Owen Hunt's trauma certification lab.
去吧 拿下考核
Go. Get certified.
基本来说
Basically...
医生无所不知
doctors are know-it-alls...
直到出了问题 让我们明白事实并非如此
until something comes along that reminds us we're not.
嘿 我需要人帮忙
Hey, I need someone to help me
布置创伤实验课 确保考核顺利进行
set up the trauma lab and keep things running smoothly.
你还能顺便通过考核
You'd get your certification that way,
会很轻松哦
and it's a pretty easy day.
那可是技能实验课 况且今天我本来就很轻松
It's a skills lab. It's already an easy day.
亨特医生 我得跟你借一下杨医生
Dr. Hunt, I'm going to need to borrow Dr. Yang.
哦 什么事
Oh. Uh, what's up?
我们找到给罗伊·翰利移植的新肺了
Lungs have become available for Roy Henley,
毕竟之前是因为杨医生的推荐
and since he found himself on the transplant list
他才能成为移植候选人
based on Dr. Yang's recommendation,
我想干脆就把病人交给她吧
I would say that that would make him her patient.
行 需要我做什么
Okay. Uh, what do you need me to do?
当我去取肺的时候
Well, I just need someone to monitor him
-我需要有人守着他 -就我一个人吗
- while I go pick up the lungs. -So I'll be on my own?
不是啊 还有个心胸科外科的住院医生 麦昆
Nope. Dr. McQueen, the cardio fellow,
万一你需要帮忙随时可以找他
he will be around on the off chance that you need anything.
哦 还有 我好不容易说服
Oh, and I finally was able to get Roy's daughter
罗伊的女儿来看他
to agree to come in,
-所以 给我盯着点 好吗 -好
- so just, uh, keep an eye out for her, okay? - Okay.
你没问题的 只是小菜一碟
You'll be fine. Still an easy day.
我知道
I know.
我不是来早了吧 我真的不想早来的
Am I early? I tried really hard not to be.
不是好兆头
That doesn't bode well.
咱还是实习生的时候就跟着贝利干过这活
We did the same thing with Bailey when we were interns.
轮流治疗假人 早早吃了午饭
Take turns treating a dummy, get an early lunch,
回来接着弄 真无聊啊
then get back to work. It's lame.
一架包机紧急迫降
Charter plane was forced into an emergency landing
并与一辆灰狗巴士相撞
and collided with a Greyhound bus.
多人死伤
Mass-casualty situation.
还要我重复吗 都动起来
Do I need to say it again? Let's move.
大约有三十人受伤 部分伤者生命垂危
Close to 30 victims in the field, some critical.
伴有多处复合性钝挫伤
Multiple blunt trauma injuries.
看来今天是没法早点儿吃午饭了
And I was so looking forward to an early lunch.
这也太没意思了吧
This is gonna suck.
《实习医生格蕾》第七季第七集
欢迎参加创伤科技能考核 四人一组
Welcome to trauma certification. You will work in teams of four.
每组负责九个伤患
Each team will be responsible for nine casualties.
你们只能徒手从救护车里
You may treat your patients using only what you can carry
拿所需的用品救治伤患
with your two hands from this ambulance.
救护直升机正赶来
The evac helicopter is on its way.
把伤患送上直升机
You get your patients on the helicopter,
你就通过 准备好了吗
you get certified. Are you ready?
开始
Get to work.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
克里斯蒂·康奈尔 28岁
Uh, Christy Cornell, age 28.
准备接受臀部塑形术
She's here for a gluteoplasty.
她的臀部太小了 提臀手术没法做啊
She's so tiny. There's hardly anything there to lift.
你差不多说对了 格蕾医生
That's sort of the point, Dr. Grey.
我 哦 抱歉 那只是
I'm... Oh, I'm-- I'm sorry. That was--
-没事 -我 我很抱歉
- Oh. - I'm-- I'm-- I'm sorry.
克里斯蒂不是来做提臀手术的
Christy's not here for a lift.
她来接受臀部假体植入手术
She's here for a gluteal implant.
对 终于能往臀部里塞点东西啦
Yes. Finally gonna get some junk up in this trunk.
这个程序能让你预览
This program shows a rendering of what you can expect
手术假体植入后的效果
the gluteus to look like after the implant.
我能看看
Um... Could I see what it'd look like
-再丰满点的效果吗 -当然可以
- kicked up a -- just a couple of points? - Sure.
再翘点
Couple more?
再翘点
Couple more?
好了 停 就是这样
Okay, stop. That's it.
这就是我想要的臀部
That's my ass.
别这样 不挺好笑的嘛
Oh, come on. That was funny.
任何以一只动物走进酒吧开头的笑话
Any joke that starts with an animal walking into a bar
从科学的角度来说都不好笑
is scientifically unfunny.
逗逗我吧 杨医生
Well... humor me, Dr. Yang.
我得转移注意力
I need something to focus on.
不知道我这么紧张到底是因为要移植新肺
I don't know if I'm more nervous about getting new lungs
还是因为我女儿要来
or about actually seeing my daughter.
别想成是移植新肺
Don't think of it as getting new lungs.
想成是抛掉过气的没用的肺
Think of it as getting rid of old, crappy lungs.
或者什么都别想 好吧 罗伊
Or don't think at all. Okay, Roy.
深呼吸 好吧
Take some deep breaths. Okay?
科琳
Corinne?
罗伊
Roy.
你过得怎样
How you been?
你指这个星期还是过去的20年
This week or for the past 20 years?
抱歉 这么说有点刻薄
I'm sorry. That was snarky.
不 不 刻薄点儿挺好
No. No, snarky's good.
我喜欢刻薄 你遗传了我的脾气
I like snarky. You get that from me.
罗伊 罗伊
Roy? Roy?
-找个急救车 -他 他停止呼吸了
- Get the crash cart! - He's -- he's not breathing.
室颤 呼心胸外科
V-fib! Page cardio.
你不是医生吗 别站着啊
Aren't you the doctor? Do something.
-呃 -什么 什么情况
- Um... - What-what's -- what's happening?
你父亲的病情已经发展成了肺心病
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表