"Yeah, have fun with Stark."
我想你了
I miss you.
-马克 -咋了 要说你不想我吗
- Mark. - What, you're saying you don't miss me?
差不多就这意思吧
Pretty much what I'm saying.
你和谁在一起了吗
You seeing someone?
对 他叫安德鲁·拉布
Yes. His name's Andrew Rabb.
三天前做了胰腺瘤移除术
He had a tumor removed from his pancreas three days ago,
我正在努力避免让他长瘘
and I'm trying to make sure he doesn't develop a fistula.
去吧 去治他的瘘管吧 还是叫漏管
Go. Cure fistulas. Or fistulae.
叫瘘管
Fistulas.
我想你了
I miss you.
救护车两分钟后到
Okay, two minutes out.
那个 你跟德里克一起钓过鱼吗
So, uh... you ever go fishing with Derek?
我是个外科住院医师
I'm a surgical resident.
哪儿有时间钓鱼啊
When would I have time for that?
你偶尔还是会放假呀
You get a day off now and then.
我放假的时候都待在这儿了 克里斯蒂娜才最该留在这里
I spend my days off here, where she should be.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith...
你明天准备让她干嘛
What are your plans for her for tomorrow,
跟贝利打保龄吗 还是去上烹饪课
bowling with Bailey, cooking class?
我还不确定 但是
I'm not sure, but, uh...
跟贝利打保龄 听起来还挺好玩的
bowling with Bailey -- that sounds fun.
特里娜·佩兹 二十七岁 情况稳定
Trina Paiz, 27, stable.
只是一侧耳朵撕裂
Only complaint is a lacerated ear.
她摔下一百英尺的峡谷 受这样的轻伤真是不可思议
Pretty amazing considering she fell 100 feet into a ravine.
显然她丈夫当了她的肉垫
Apparently her husband broke her fall.
-贾森·佩兹 二十七岁 -贾森
- Jason Paiz, 27 - Jason!
-格蕾 带她去外伤二室 -他没事吧
- Grey, take her to Trauma Two. - Is he okay?
-现场实测血压七十帕 -拜托
- BP 70 palp in the field. - Please.
他不能有事
He has to be okay.
-他一定不能有事 -建立了两条大静脉通道
- He has to be okay. - Started two large-bore IVS...
特里娜 你知道自己在哪吗
Okay, Trina, do you know where you are?
在西雅图的一家医院里
A hospital i-in Seattle.
我不知道医院的名字 我不是本地人
I...I don't know the name. I'm not from here.
我是来度蜜月的
I'm here on my honeymoon.
天啊 我丈夫
My God, my husband...
亨特医生很出色 所以你丈夫会得到很好的治疗
Dr. Hunt is excellent, so he's in good hands.
你记得事故的经过吗
Do you remember what happened?
我们在爬山
We were hiking up this mountain,
然后想拍张合照
and we wanted a picture,
于是我们就把相机递给了一个人
so we handed our camera to some guy.
然后我们就摆姿势 接吻
And...we posed...we kissed.
不 我们正在接吻 然后
No, we were kissing, and then...
下一秒 我就仰面朝天了
the next thing I know, I'm looking up at the sky,
然后我们摔到了地上 不
and then we're on the ground or...
是贾森摔在了地上 我落在他身上
Jason's on the ground, and I'm on top of him,
然后
and...
求求你告诉我他不会死
Please tell me he's not gonna die.
他不能死
He can't die.
妻子情况稳定 情绪紧张 但是
Wife is stable. Nervous, but --
她应该紧张 他的腹部肿胀
She should be. His abdomen is distended,
还有大量内出血
and he has a lot of internal bleeding.
-心跳每分钟六十下 亨特医生 -血压在持续下降
- Systolic's 60, Dr. Hunt. - Pressure's dropping.
-马上推他进手术室 -小心输液管
- Let's get him to an O.R. Now. - Watch that line.
-快点 -好的 动作迅速
- Quickly. - All right. Let's move.
格蕾 没时间净手了 快点
Grey, no time to scrub. Come on.
帮我穿手术服
Gown me.
数三声 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
看他的血型和交叉配对检测结果出来了吗
See if his type and cross is back yet.
同时给我拿点新鲜冷冻血浆
In the meantime, get me some FFP
和第七凝血因子
and some factor VII up here.
把他盖起来
Drape him.
很好 好了
Good. Okay.
-开始吧 十号♥刀片 -十号♥刀片
- Let's go. 10-blade. - 10-blade.
手术时间会很长 希望大家都没穿新鞋
I hope no one is wearing new shoes.
再拿点纱布
More laps.
纱布 纱布
Laps! laps!
-格蕾 我什么也看不见 -我正在抽吸
- Grey, I can't see anything. - I'm suctioning.
用管吸太慢了 用手 再吸一次
Suction's too slow. Use your hands. Another suction.
-他的血压状况如何 -79/40
- How's his pressure? - 79 over 40.
他就像是扎满了洞的水桶
He's like a bucket full of holes.
我要把主动脉上的裂孔堵上
I'm gonna occlude the aorta at the hiatus
直到他的血压回升
till we can get his pressure back up.
-已经给他输了多少单位的血了 -三个单位的O型阴性血
- How many units has he gotten? - Three units of O-neg,
和一个单位的A型阳性血
one unit A-positive type specific,
-还有一个单位的新鲜冷冻血 -好的 再拿几包来
- and one unit of FFP. - Okay. Let's get some more packs in there.
我们要试着分离出血点
Let's try and isolate this bleeder
直到我们确认他的具体状况
until we figure out what we're dealing with.
纱布 再给我点 还要 还要
Laps. More. Keep 'em coming. More.
再给我点纱布 快点 别让我一直开口要
More. Quickly. Faster. I don't want to have to keep asking.
我可以提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
你要是把鱼竿支架放在船中♥央♥
If you mount the rod holders mid-ship,
咱俩就都可以从船的两头拿到鱼竿了
we can both reach the rods from either end of the boat.
你昨晚打电♥话♥来以后 我查了一些垂钓经验谈
After you called last night, I did some research.
我不希望自己在海上一无是处
I didn't want to be anything less than seaworthy.
这只是个湖
Well, it's a lake.
那也一样
Still.
实际上 这
Uh, actually, it's, uh...
这主意不错
it's a great idea.
你可以用夹式的固定器 这样就可以避开舷缘了
You may need clip-on mounts to clear the gunwales.
你今天一整天都要这样吗
Are you gonna be like this all day?
我控制不住
I can't help it.
我一直不想做臀部置换术
I've tried to avoid getting a new hip
是因为我讨厌术后恢复期 但是
because I just didn't want to deal with the recovery, but --
这个部位已经没有软骨了 还长着骨刺
There's no cartilage left, bone spurs.
我们的女儿在萨拉索塔[佛罗里达州地名]当整牙医生
Our daughter's an orthodontist in Sarasota.
希拉
Sheila.
怎么了 应该让他们知道
What? They should know that we have
咱家也有从医人士
medical people in the family.
我们不是大街上的普通人
We're not just nobodies off the street.
切尔科夫斯基先生 您显然需要换一个新臀部
Mr. Cherkovsky, clearly you need a new hip.
我已经做过很多新型微创手术的成功案例
Now I've had a lot of success with a new,
克莱夫医生 给他们展示一下
minimally invasive technique. Dr. Karev.
她用电脑来做辅助
Well, she'd use computer guidance
以避免任何不必要的损伤
to avoid any excess radiation.
她会沿着肌肉切一个小口
And she'd make a small incision along the muscle...
这样就不会损伤臀部肌肉
so we would avoid damaging the hip muscle.
我可以安排你今天下午两点做手术
Now I can fit you in this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
然后周末之前你就可以出院了
and have you walking out of here by the end of the week.
为什么她还有空余时间 她应该忙得不可开交才对
Why does she have an opening? Why isn't she busier?
-我妻子是想说 -我听见了
- What my wife wants to know -- - I- I heard her.
我就站在这儿呢
I'm -- I'm standing right here.
实际上 我原本请了假的 但又回归了
Um, actually, I'm just coming off of some leave,
所以我的日程比较灵活
and so my schedule's flexible.
但是我是西北地区唯一一个
But, uh, I'm the only surgeon in the northwest
能做微创臀部置换术的外科医生
doing minimally invasive hip replacements.
要是这个手术这么好的话 为什么没有别的医生做
Ask her why no else is doing it if it's so great.
因为别人不会 只有她会
Because they can't, and she can.
-跟他们说你想参考一下别的意见 -希拉
- Tell them you want a second opinion. - Sheila --
没事 没事 实际上 你妻子说的对
No, no, no. You know what? Actually, your wife's right.
的确应该多听取一下其他医生的意见
It's always a good idea to get another opinion.
给丹·米勒打电♥话♥
Call Dan Miller
看他现在有没有时间给他们看病
and see if he can squeeze them in right now.
也许我该跟他提一下
Maybe I should mention
他们的女儿是整牙医生
that their daughter is an orthodontist.
没错 等他们见了米勒
Yeah, they're gonna meet with Miller,
听到他那六个星期的术后恢复期
hear about his 6-week recovery period,
他们就会立刻冲回来的 把我下午两点的时间段空出来
and coming running back. Keep my 2:00 p.m. slot open.
我们到时候要给罗恩换臀部
We're gonna be replacing Ron's hip.
早上好 伊莱
Hey, morning, Eli.
你把拉布先生的胰液样本
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表