I understand there are a lot of concerns
还有很多日程安排
and agendas here.
但是我们的目标是一致的
But we all have the same goal,
就是救活这个病人
and that is to see this man live.
目前时间紧迫 意味着我们没有选择的余地
Now we are out of time, which means we are out of options.
我是你们唯一的选择 你们必须相信我
I am your only shot, and you have to take me.
我只能说 如果你们能更了解我的职业经历
I can only say that if you knew me better...
就会对病人的情况更放心
you'd feel pretty good about your chances.
亨特医生和我将主刀这次手术
Dr. Hunt and I are going to operate,
我们会及时向你们报告情况
and we will update you as soon as we can.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你得让他们停下来
You have to tell them to stop.
告诉他们不能做手术
Tell them they can't operate.
为什么 出什么问题了
W- why? What's the problem?
跟我来
Come with me.
他不想让任何人知道 他让我发了誓
He didn't want anyone to know. He made me swear.
把你刚才告诉我们的都告诉他
Just tell him what you told us.
四个月前 酋长的脑左侧颞叶诊断出
Four months ago, the Emir was diagnosed with
存在尚未破裂的脑动脉瘤
an unruptured cerebral aneurysm in his left temporal lobe.
-他在C.T室吗 -第一张脑神经C.T已经出来了
- He's in C.T. Now? - Well, his first neuro came up clear,
-但是现在他瞳孔放大 -动脉瘤破裂了
- but now he's got a blown pupil. - So we think it's burst.
-扫描结果应该都出来了 -我对他发过誓
- The scan should be up by now. - I swore to him,
直到选举结束我不能透漏半句
I wouldn't say anything till after the election.
我还是不确定是否该告诉你
I'm still not sure I should've told you.
他一切的努力可能因我而毁于一旦
I might be costing him everything.
你在救他的命
You're trying to save his life.
他在救七百万人的生命
He's trying to save seven million lives,
为了能让他们走在大街上时
to make it so seven million people can walk the street
不用害怕遭到极端份子杀害
without the fear of being murdered by the extremists.
他没有 每次他出门
He doesn't, um... He risks his life
都是用自己的生命在冒险
every time he steps out his door.
你也是在保护他
You're trying to protect him, too.
我相信他能理解的
And I'm sure he understands now.
他准备进行手术了吗
He was headed to surgery?
我们准备摘除破裂的冠状动脉
Yeah, we're going in on a dissected coronary artery.
没错 动脉瘤破裂
Oh, yeah, that aneurysm's blown.
-糟糕 大出血 -我一点儿都不惊讶
- Damn it. That's a huge bleed. - Well, I'm not surprised.
他被电击了七次 还注射了血液稀释剂
He was shocked seven times and given blood thinner,
确实很不幸
which is unfortunate.
他出现了心肌梗塞的症状 我的处理很正确
He presented like an M.I. I treated him appropriately.
这不是我能预见的
I couldn't have seen this coming.
没错 这话你今天说了很多遍了
Yeah, you've been saying that a lot today.
谢博德 我不想听你的风凉话
You know what, Shepherd? I don't need crap from you.
很显然现在整个中东的命运
Apparently I hold the whole fate of
-正掌握在我手里 -显然也在我手里
- the middle east in my hands. - Apparently, now I do, too.
预定一间手术室 我们要
Book an O.R. We're gonna
-同时进行两台手术 -迫不及待啊
- have to work simultaneously. - Oh,can't wait.
克里斯蒂娜要开派对 克里斯蒂娜·杨哦
Cristina's having a party? Cristina Yang?
对 我知道 但是我要去
Yeah, I know, but... I'm gonna go.
我们都会去然后和她聊聊
We're all gonna go and talk to her.
你也应该去
And you should come, too.
我的意思是 你曾经离开又回来了
I mean, you quit once. You walked away and came back.
-所以你的话说不定会有点儿用 -不
- So maybe you have something to say that could help. - No.
-不去吗 -还记得那时候
- No? - Do you remember
你来劝我回去吗
when you came out to talk to me about coming back?
还记得那时候我用球棒
Do you remember when I hit your engagement ring
-打飞你的订婚戒指吗 -那天可真难忘啊
- with a baseball bat? - Oh, that was a Great Day.
她情绪已经在宣泄情绪
She's already lashing out.
别去打扰她
Don't go and try to confront her.
别干涉克里斯蒂娜·杨
No intervention on Cristina Yang.
听见了吗 那不是什么好主意
Do you hear me? It's a bad idea.
你在给什么消毒
What are you sterilizing?
你开玩笑吗
You're kidding me?
什么事这么重要
What was so important?
前辈 之前我可能太失礼了
Sir, I was out of line earlier,
但是 我想我找到丽莎·科里斯
but, uh, I think I found a solution
肝脏问题的解决方法了
for Lisa Collis' liver.
什么方法 乒乓球吗
What is that, a ping-pong ball?
它的形状能很好地防止
It's the perfect shape to keep the liver
肝脏压♥迫♥她的血管
from compressing her blood vessels.
它是赛璐珞而不是塑料制成的
It's made of celluloid not plastic,
所以不会像纱布那样分解掉
so it won't break down like a sponge will.
气体灭菌消毒后 感染的风险很小
It's gas sterilized, so there's little risk of infection.
它可以永久留在体内
I mean, you could leave it in there forever.
她的肝脏会围着它生长
Her liver will just grow around it.
我觉得这个
I mean, I think it's a...
你觉得这没用吗
You think it won't work.
不是
No.
我觉得 我叫你去处理术后工作
I was thinking, I left you to do my post-ops,
然后发现你却在玩球
and here I find you playing with balls.
我不知道 克莱夫
I don't know, Karev.
是不是该找你的主任谈谈关于你的问题
Am I gonna have to talk to your chief about you?
很好
Yeah, right.
我想弄得看起来像个狠角色 明白吧
Mm, I want it sort of, like, badass, you know?
爱冒险 又有些令人捉摸不透
A little dangerous, a little unpredictable.
有参考图片吗
Did you bring a picture?
那就是一种感觉而已
Mm. It's more of a feeling.
这些逛商场的人整天都忙些什么
What do they do all day-- the mall people?
看看他们 慢悠悠地走
Look at them. They move so slowly.
他们全都在慢慢溜达 快看
They all mosey. Look.
对 我不能转头
Yeah, I, uh, can't turn my head.
他们就是吃东西和买♥♥东西
Do they just eat things and... buy things
然后抱怨分手吗
and complain about their breakups?
没错
Yes.
哇 快看那个女人
Fantastic. Look at that lady.
她在那吃椒盐卷饼
She's just gonna eat that pretzel.
-全神贯注地吃 -你想怎么样
- That's all she's gonna do. - So what are you gonna do?
你也想天天逛商场
You're just gonna become a mall person,
-买♥♥买♥♥吃吃 -这酸奶真不错
- shop and eat? - This yogurt's pretty good.
我跟你说正经的
I'm serious.
我要去买♥♥个椒盐卷饼
I'm getting a pretzel.
艾弗里 病人怎么样了
Avery, how's our patient?
没变化
Oh, no change.
那再好不过 我现在要去做胆囊切除术
Oh, that's what I like to hear. I'm going into my chole.
所以 你还是不希望
So you-- you still don't want
我参加手术或者--
me to scrub in or--
不 我希望你继续观察
No. I need you to watch--
科特斯小姐
Mrs. Cortez.
很好 我说了 没变化
Right. Well, like I said, no change.
艾弗里 我要你待在需要你的地方
Avery, I need you where I need you.
我时间很紧
I don't have time.
遵命 没事了
No, ma'am. That's fine.
我明白
I get it.
我觉得 那封信不能一直不寄
I'm saying, with this letter, there's a time frame now.
你难道可以袖手旁观
You're content to stand back
眼睁睁地看着克里斯蒂娜
and watch Cristina
辞去住院医生的职位吗
lose her spot in this program?
我是说过度干预不是一个好主意
I'm saying an intervention is not a good plan.
-抽吸 -这不是干预 谢博德
- Suction. - It's not an intervention, Shepherd.
我们只是觉得我们一起工作也这么久了
We just thought, since we were all together--
尖端扭转性室性心动过速
Torsades!
糟糕 出现室颤 谢博德
Damn it. He's in v-fib. All right, Shepherd.
你得停下来 我们必须电击心脏
I need you to stop. We have to shock him.
等会儿 我正好进行到一半了
No, wait. I'm right in the middle of--
-电极板准备 -充电到十焦
- Internal paddles. - All right, charge to 10.
慢着 慢着
Hold on. Hold on!
谢博德
Shepherd.
完成
Clear.
窦性心动过速
Sinus tach.
斯塔克回复我的传呼了吗
Hey, did Stark ever respond to my page?
他有三个病人要出院
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表