我的姐姐妹妹多了去了
I have a lot of sisters,
要是给她们每人都买♥♥咖啡的话 我们就变穷光蛋了
and if I bought them all coffee, we wouldn't have anything.
-德里克 -托德需要做个全面检查 交给你了
- Derek. - All right, Todd needs a workup. Will you take care of it?
-我来吧 -杨今天是我的助手
- I can do it. - Yang's on my service.
你为什么不和艾米聊聊呢 好吧
Why don't you just go have a good day with amy, okay?
她超能搞笑的
She's a laugh a minute.
能帮我按住门吗 劳驾了
Can you hold the door open, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
克莱夫 你还在等什么 进来啊
Karev, what are you waiting for? Get on.
我 我刚想起来 亨特医生还要检测结果
I-I just remembered. Dr. Hunt needs his lab results.
我 我待会去找你
I'll--I'll meet you up there.
病人优先 克莱夫
This patient takes priori--Karev
我来吧
I can do it.
凯普娜医生有几个病人在急症室
No, uh, Dr. Kepner has a couple of patients in the E.R.
你去帮她
Go help her.
韦伯医生上去了 我缺人手
Is Dr. Webber going up? I-I need an extra hand.
他让我帮你
He sent me.
我以为你今天会跟着谢博德医生
Oh, uh, I thought you were on Dr. Shepherd's service today.
他选了克里斯蒂娜
He took Cristina.
为什么 干嘛不要你
Why? I mean, why?
你也觉得她不正常吧 我也觉得
You don't think she's okay, do you? 'cause I don't.
她一早就在这了
I mean, she was in the house this morning.
是不是在这过夜了 她现在是有夫之妇
Did she spend the night? Because she's married.
真奇怪 她居然...
It's a little weird for someone to--
艾普丽尔 别管克里斯蒂娜的事了
April, don't talk about Cristina.
管好自己就行
Just mind your own business.
不好意思 我只是有点担心
I'm sorry. Um, I was just-- I was just concerned,
我尽量克制
but I will try not to be.
杰瑞 我对天发誓 你要是再不下车
I swear to God, Jerry, if you don't get out of the car,
我就砸碎玻璃
I'm gonna break the glass
-把你从窗子里拖出来 -不要
- and drag you through the freakin' window! - No!
这位女士 这可是救护车道
Um, look, ma'am, this is an ambulance bay.
给医生和病人专用的
It's for doctor and patient vehicles only.
要是我的蠢丈夫肯出来让你们看看
Well, if my idiot husband would ever get out of the car,
你就不会忽视他这病人了
you'd see he was a patient.
-杰瑞 把锁打开 -带我回家 泰丝
- Jerry, unlock the door. - Just take me home, Tess!
-你这么做大错特错 -这位先生
- This was a big mistake. - Um, sir.
如果你哪里不舒服
If there is something wrong with you,
应该出来给我们瞧瞧
you should let us take a look.
我才能帮你治
We can help.
真的吗 这也能治
Really? Can you help me with these?
当然
Uh, yes.
能治
Yes, we can.
但如果你赖在车里不出来 我们啥都做不了
But we can't do anything until you get out of the car.
那你们帮我开门
You'll have to open the door for me.
没问题
Okay. Um...
去拿个轮椅
I need a-a chair. Oh, okay.
哇 我的...
Oh, my--
不好意思
I'm sorry.
人性本善 不是吗
People are great, aren't they?
真是个小可爱
Real sweethearts.
真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
你跟他道歉去
You will apologize to him.
肯定会很真诚的道歉
Profusely.
罚你陪他一天
And you will stay by his side all day...
-没问题 -午饭也对着他吃
- Yes. - Even during lunch.
我觉得已经不想吃午饭了
I don't think I'll be wanting lunch.
好吧 遵命
Yes, yes, I will.
很好 去把斯隆医生找来
Fine. Go get Dr. Sloan.
右肺呼吸音减低
Decreased breath sounds on the right side.
我不是想伤你感情
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.
我不想谈论的事有两件
There's a few things I don't talk about,
克里斯蒂娜就是其中之一
and Cristina's one of them.
你的胸部痛不痛
Um, so is there any chest pain
还是只是呼吸困难
or is it just difficulty breathing?
我感觉都有点 肯定是癌症
Uh, it's--it's kinda both. It's cancer.
不可能
It's not cancer.
不是癌症就是...
Ooh, it's cancer or it's, um...
婚前焦虑症
anxiety about the wedding.
-你们什么时候结婚 -还有两周
- Oh, when are you getting married? - Two weeks.
我们需要做个胸透
Well, we're gonna need to get a chest x-ray,
你会不会怀孕了
So is there any chance that you could be pregnant?
不可能
Oh... Mnh-mnh. Not pregnant.
这么肯定
You're sure?
她很肯定 -绝对不可能
- She's sure. - Mm-hmm. Really super sure.
别笑了
Shut up.
我还是处♥女♥
I am a virgin.
我想把处子身留到洞房♥夜
Yeah. Uh, we're waiting for the wedding.
丹尼不是处♥男♥
Danny's had sex before.
这事对他挺重要
It is important to him that you know that.
我可什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
-他们觉得我俩是怪物 -没有
- Okay. They think we're freaks. - No, we don't.
-当然不会 -不 他们觉得你是怪物
- No, not at all. - No, they think you're a freak,
我能理解你
and I'm just very, very understanding.
斯隆医生 贝利医生需要会诊
Dr. Sloan, Dr. Bailey needs
在11-35病房♥
a consult in room 11-35.
我马上到
I'll be right over.
别看了
Look away.
啥
What?
-别盯着她看 -我欲罢不能
- Stop staring at her. - I can't.
她对你说的最后一句话是
Her last words to you were,
"离我远点 离我远点 离我远点"
"leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone,"
一次比一次大声 所以别看了
only louder. Look away.
也许她只是需要点时间静静
Maybe she just needs a little more time.
好吧 我会努力不看她
I'll try to look away.
谢谢
Thank you.
疼不疼
Did it hurt?
你指中枪 我崇拜你
Getting shot? Oh, you're amazing.
能感觉到冰冷子弹还是只有痛苦
Well, did you feel the bullet or did you just feel pain?
我现在就很痛苦 因为你说个不停
I feel pain now because you won't stop talking.
图像来了
And we have images.
你看 在这
Yeah, there it is.
杨医生 治疗这种肿瘤的最佳办法是什么
Dr. Yang, what's the best approach on a tumor like this?
不知道
I don't know.
这是个脑垂体肿瘤
It's a pituitary tumor,
需要如何切除
so you're, uh, access would be coming in from?
做个鼻径路手术 赶紧预定手术室吧
You go in transnasally. Can we book an O.R.?
你到底能不能让我冷静思考
What's the chance of me finishing a thought today?
很难 这里有些挤压
Not great. Um, there's some compression,
所以我想尽早手术
so I'd like to get in sooner than later.
杨医生 麻烦帮忙定个手术室
Dr.Yang, can you book an o.R., please?
我要你参加
You'll be scrubbing in.
如果她想替我进手术室 我没意见
You know, if she wants to do it, you know, be my guest.
杨医生 去定手术室
Dr. Yang, book an o.R.
好吧
Fine.
那可是我的病人
Okay, that's my patient in there.
你居然让一个这么无知
You're gonna let what's her face
不求上进的人参加手术
with the learning disability scrub in?
干脆一枪杀了他算了
Why don't you just shoot the guy?
别在这幢楼里提开枪二字
Don't talk about shooting people in this building.
也别对我的医生评头论足
Don't criticize my surgeons.
病人留下 回家去吧
Leave your patient. Go home.
亚当斯先生 你曾经接触过人类乳突病毒
Um, Mr. Adams, sometime in your history, you contracted H.P.V.
这种病毒的变种很多
There are various types of the virus.
你感染的这种会长出疣
This one generally causes small warts.
你这种病例很罕见 自身的免疫缺陷
In rare cases like yours, there is immune deficiency
使得疣长满了你的全身
that allows the wartse to get out of control.
四年前 我们去看过普尔曼的皮肤病医生
We went to a dermatologist in pullman four years ago.
当时还没这么大
They were a lot smaller then.
他切除了一部分 但...
He removed a bunch of them, but--
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表