Your father's developed cor pulmonale,
他的心脏负荷过大
and his heart is overloading.
什么 我 我 我不太明白
What? I-I-I don't -- I don't understand.
我原以为只是他的肺出了问题
I thought his lungs were the problem.
他的肺给心脏带来了额外的压力
H-his lungs are putting extra pressure on his heart.
阿尔特曼医生已经去给他取新肺了
Dr. Altman is picking up the new lungs right now.
我会打电♥话♥告诉她现在的状况
I'll call her and apprise her of the situation.
什么状况 到底怎么回事
What situation? What is going on?
他的心脏在衰竭
His heart is failing.
看起来受损很严重
And the damage seems pretty severe,
所以
so...
有可能他需要移植一个新的
Uh, there's a possibility he'll need a new one.
新的什么 新的心脏吗
A new what? A new heart?
这里你来接手
You know what? Take over here.
我现在就去给阿尔特曼医生打电♥话♥
I am going to call Dr. Altman,
然后找麦昆过来
and, uh, uh, I'm gonna get McQueen.
贝利医生 你有空吗
Dr. Bailey, do you have a second?
除非你要说的事情比我
Only if what you have to talk about is more important
准时赶去尸检还重要
than my being on time for an autopsy.
这可难说
Uh, that's arguable.
我们今晚要在医生休息室
We're throwing Torres and Robbins
给托瑞斯和罗宾斯办一个送行晚会
a bon voyage party in the doctors' lounge this evening.
听起来不错 我今天行程很满
Oh, that sounds lovely. Uh, I have a full day.
但是我会尽量抽时间过去的
But I'll try and stop by.
问题是阿尔特曼自告奋勇
Well, the thing is Altman volunteered,
要去取纸杯蛋糕的
uh, to pick up the cupcakes,
但她现在去取病人的肺了
but she had to pick up lungs instead.
于是我就想既然你跟那两位美女那么熟
And I just figured, since you are close to both these ladies --
你是想让我从百忙之中
You're asking me to take time out of my very busy day
抽空去面包店吗
to go to the bakery?
还是要我马不停蹄地赶回家
Or would you prefer that I ran on home
亲手做一些蛋糕呢
and baked some myself?
不 当然不是啦
No. Of course not.
我只是来邀请你而已
Just an invitation.
马克
Mark.
我想跟你谈谈克里斯蒂·康奈尔的 屁♥股♥
I need to talk to you about Christy Cornell's...butt.
好的
Okay.
但我首先要跟你谈一下纸杯蛋糕的事
But first I need to talk to you about cupcakes.
凯丽 看看儿科病房♥的孩子们为我做的礼物
Callie. Check out all the great stuff the kids in peds made me.
他们想让我把这些小玩意儿带到非洲去
They want me to take pictures
再拍些照片回来
of their crafts in Africa.
真是棒极了
Oh, wow. That's awesome.
你肯定没想到在非洲常常要用到
You'd be surprised how often you find yourself in need
贴在纸板上的用意粉做出来的笑脸
of a macaroni face glued to a paper plate.
我是说 这肯定比纱布
No. I mean, it's way better than gauze,
疟疾药 抗生素都好用得多了
malaria pills, antibiotics.
你今天早上可真幽默啊
Well, you are a delight this morning.
有什么想跟我谈谈的吗
Is there something that you'd like to talk about?
没有
Um...no.
不 我只是 不
No, I'm just... no.
托瑞斯 罗宾斯
Torres, Robbins.
我还以为你俩已经在去马拉维的路上了呢
I thought you'd be halfway to Malawi by now.
我们还有一些最后的文书工作要做
Yeah, we had some last-minute paperwork.
另外 我答应过那些孩子要来道别的
Plus, I-I promised the kids I'd come and say good-bye.
很好 你们俩在非洲那边的工作
That's good. The work you two will be doing there
将会给我们医院带来很高的声望
will reflect very, very highly on this hospital.
不过当然啦
Sure, uh...
我没想到我得找人接替两位杰出的主治医生
it was a surprise to learn that I'd have to replace two,
本来以为只有一位的
uh, excellent attendings as opposed to just the one.
但是这是当主任的烦恼了
But then that's a chief's problem.
没人想知道主任的烦恼的
No one wants to really hear a chief's problems.
不过很可惜呀 托瑞斯
It's a shame, though, Torres.
我本来
I had, uh...
我本来想对你委以重任的
I had such big plans for you.
重任啊
Big plans.
冲洗一下
Irrigate and suction.
谢谢 请把夹钳给我
Thanks. Clamp, please.
麦昆医生 你真的应该去看一下罗伊.翰利
Dr. McQueen, I really need you to take a look at Roy Henley.
我听说他得了肺心病
They tell me he's developed cor pulmonale
-还有循环衰竭 -是的 没错
- and circulatory collapse. - Yes, sir. That's correct.
给他用了多巴胺
Did you put him on dopamine,
-米力农和一氧化氮了吗 -我用了
- milrinone, and nitric oxide? - Yes, I did.
他现在情况稳定 严重 但还稳定 我
He's stable. Critical, but stable. I--
你怎么处理一个
What would you do for a patient
心输出量减少 高血压
with reduced cardiac output,
窦性心率过速且代谢性酸中毒的病人
hypotension, sinus tach, and metabolic acidosis?
我会给他植入一个主动脉球囊反搏泵
I'd insert an intra-aortic balloon pump.
回答正确
Exactly.
我有空就会过去 杨医生
I'll be there when I can, Dr. Yang.
但是听起来你根本就用不着我
But it really doesn't sound like you need me at all.
请冲洗一下
Irrigate and suction, please.
你就是贝利医生吧
You must be Dr. Bailey.
我是斯坦利医生 病理科主任
I'm Dr. Stanley, head of pathology.
这一定就是
This must be...
玛丽·波特曼 30岁
Mary Portman, 30,
多器官功能衰竭 原因不明
multiple organ failure, cause unknown.
她入院做了一例普通的回肠反转术
She came in for a standard colostomy reversal
-结果却再也没有醒来 -好吧
- and never woke up. - Well, all right.
看来值得我们好好研究一番
Looks like we've got something we can sink our teeth into.
我列出了一系列可能的病因
Um, I have a list of possible causes
我想在解剖的过程中一一核实
I'd like to check as we proceed.
我们这里有严格的工作流程
We have a specific order to the way we work down here,
所以时候到了你自然会验证的 明白吗
so we'll see what we see when we see it, okay?
好了
Okay.
这张卡片上说 这个人右侧瞳孔放大
According to this card, this guy's got a blown right pupil,
寰枕关节错位 开书型骨盆骨折
an atlantooccipital dislocation, open-book pelvis,
腹部大面♥积♥开放伤
a large open abdominal wound --
天啊 胸部吮吸性伤口伴七根肋骨骨折
Jeez! -- a sucking chest wound with seven broken ribs.
这家伙简直一团糟
This guy is all messed up.
要不就已经死了
Or he's dead.
没错 就是这样
Ah. Right. Yes.
下一个
Moving on.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina?
你在这多久了
Hey. How long have you been here?
没多久 只是想呼吸点新鲜空气
Oh, not long. I just needed some fresh air.
病人怎样了
And how's the patient?
他没事 他很好 有些并发症
Uh, he's fine. He's great. A couple of complications,
但是 我在处理了
but yeah, I'm handling it.
-你确定你没事吗 -我没事
- Are you sure that you're okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
外边还真冷
It's, uh...chilly out here.
是那个病人 我得去
It's him. Um...I need to --
我得去看看
I...have to go look.
好的 去吧
Okay. All right.
克里斯蒂娜
Cristina.
你没问题的
You can do this.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
格蕾
Grey.
恭喜你 你合格了
Congratulations. You're, uh, you're certified.
你进去帮克里斯蒂娜一下行吗
Now can you go inside and, uh, give Cristina a hand?
帮她做什么 她叫我去帮忙吗
Well, what does she need? Did she ask for me?
梅瑞狄斯 拜托你了 好吗
Meredith...please. Okay?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
-欧文让我来的 -我不需要保姆
- Owen sent me. - I don't need a babysitter.
就是来搭把手嘛 情况怎么样了
I'm just an extra set of hands. What's the situation?
心源性休克
He went into cardiogenic shock,
所以我正在给他植入主动脉球囊反搏泵
so I'm inserting an intra-aortic balloon pump
希望泰迪回来前不会再出现其它的并发症
and hoping there are no other complications before Teddy gets back.
所以我们要观察有无溶血现象 气栓
So we are watching for hemolysis, a gas embolism,
腿部有没有因外周局部缺血而导致紫绀
a blue leg from peripheral ischemia --
好吧 你要是想帮忙的话
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表