with someone who doesn't understand that
一起养育孩子
there's a... a right and a wrong in the world.
这么说我会是个坏母亲
So now I'm gonna be a bad mother.
这就是我们得出的结论吗
That's where we're going with this?
你几周来一直在这么说
You've been saying it for weeks.
没准儿你说对了
Maybe you're right.
好吧
Okay.
没准儿你说对了
Maybe you're right.
我需要时间考虑
I just need some time to think.
我只是
I just...
我只是需要点空间
I just need some space.
要和你谈谈领养的事情 请与我联♥系♥ 简妮
莎拉·戈登 格拉斯哥昏迷评分6 头部外伤
Sarah gordon--G.C.S. of 6, head injury
躯干中部多处挫伤
and multiple contusions to mid-torso.
-事故现场测得收缩压70 -独自坐飞机的小孩吗
- Systolic 70s in the field. - Unaccompanied minor?
-对 她独自搭乘飞机 -听我数
- Yeah, she was flying alone. - On my count.
-一 二 三 -好 我要X光机
- One, two, three. - Okay, I need X-ray in here.
-我们需要照颈椎片 胸片和骨盆片 -腹肌紧张
- We need to shoot a c-spine, chest, and pelvis. - Abdomen's rigid.
我来做超声
I've got the ultrasound.
左颞叶大量血肿
Large hematoma on the left temporal lobe.
-双侧呼吸音对称 -伙计们 她睁眼了
- Breath sounds are equal. - Folks, we've got eyes.
莎拉 我是谢博德医生
Sarah, I'm Dr. Shepherd.
看到这些在你周围的人了吗
You see all these people around you?
他们都是医生
They're doctors.
你以前见过这么多医生吗
You ever seen this many doctors before?
别担心 我们都是来照顾你的 好吗
Hey, don't worry. We're all here to take care of you, okay?
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
他们找到了他的尸体
They found his body.
因为他的钱包还在口袋里
Because his wallet was still in his pocket.
他们说他是因为受到撞击
They said because the impact.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许很快
Maybe it was fast.
天啊 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
没电了
There's no battery.
我不停地按这个扭 我什么都没听见
I'm pushing the button. I don't hear anything.
宝贝 我来试试看好吗
Honey, let me try, okay?
电池已经没电了 你还能试什么
The battery is dead. What are you gonna try?
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
女士 有什么我能帮您的吗
Ma'am. Can I help you?
我们要打个电♥话♥
We have to call someone...
但手♥机♥开不了机了
but the cell phone's not working.
我们这里也有一些你可以使用的电♥话♥ 杰妮
Okay, well, we have phones that you can use. Uh, Jenny.
我来吧 我来
I'll do it. I'll do it.
坐下歇歇吧
Why don't you take a seat?
不好意思 戈登家的人在这里吗
Excuse me. Is the Gordon family here?
戈登家的人
The Gordons?
他们找到生还的人了
They found somebody?
一个小姑娘 是独自坐飞机的小孩
A little girl. Unaccompanied minor.
他们现在正在给她动手术
They're operating on her right now.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我们应该回家了 宝贝
We should go home, honey.
一个小姑娘生还了 她还活着
A little girl made it. She's alive.
我觉得我们应该留下
I think we should stay.
她没有任何家人 她的父母还没有来这里
She doesn't have anyone. Her parents aren't here yet.
-我觉得我们应该留下 -吉尔达
- I think we should stay. - Gilda--
如果马修也遇到了这样
If Matthew had been...
我想 留下
I would like... to stay.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们留下
We'll stay.
我
I'll, uh...
我会通知你们她的情况
I will let you know how she's doing.
梅尔
Mer.
负责领养的那位女士在找我
Oh, the adoption lady's paging me.
德里克又请假不在
Derek's A.W.O.L.
他甚至连话都不和我说
He's not even speaking to me.
等等 是真的吗
Wait a minute. Is it a true?
你当时在想什么啊
What--what were you thinking?
我在想 我们马上要往
I was thinking that the chief's wife
主任的老婆的大脑里注射生理盐水
was about to have saline injected in her brain
而不是能阻止她
instead of a drug that could stop her
变成一个毫无记忆的傻瓜的药物
from being a gorked-out lump.
德里克差点气炸了
Derek's head almost exploded.
-他们要开除你吗 -我被停职了
- Are they gonna fire you? - I'm suspended.
主任知道那是阿戴尔的时候就不再插手了
The chief backed way off when he found out it was Adele.
-我做了我应该做的事 -梅瑞狄斯
- I did what I had to do. - Meredith--
如果我袖手旁观的话 一辈子都会良心不安的
And I couldn't live with myself if I'd done anything different.
而克莱夫正在毁掉我的生活
And Karev is trying to ruin my life.
梅尔
Mer.
-你跟她说了啥 -我什么都没说
- What did you say to her? - I didn't say anything.
-简妮 不管他说什么 -你先别吵行不行
- Janet, anything he says-- - Can you just shut up for one second?
跟那件事无关
This isn't about that.
在你的申请获得正式批准之前
We're granting you temporary custody of Zola,
我们要批准你对佐拉的临时监护权
pending the completion of the petition,
也就是说 一切顺利的话
At which point, assuming all goes well,
你会得到永久监护权
you'll be granted permanent custody.
她的医生表示她情况良好
And her doctor here says she's doing great,
所以你可以带她回家了
so you can take her home...
今天就行
Today.
她的切口愈合得不错 可以正常饮食
Her incisions look fine. She's tolerating a normal diet.
现在还在用抗生素 以后需要定期随访
She'll need neuro follow-ups. She's still on antibiotics.
这是止痛药的处方 她可能会用到
Uh, here's a prescription for any pain meds she might need,
不过这几天都挺好
but she's been fine the last couple of days.
有什么疑问吗
Do you have any questions about anything?
梅瑞狄斯 你有疑问吗
Meredith, do you have any questions?
搞定了
Oh, hi. You done?
没 还没
Uh, no, no.
还有几个家庭
I still have some more, uh, families.
抱歉呼你过来 我只是想看看你
Uh, sorry I paged you. I just wanted to see your face.
发生这样的事
I think, you know, something like this happens,
我想
you just...
需要和你爱的人在一起
You want to be with someone that you love.
我们订了明早9点的航♥班♥
So we're booked on a 9:00 a.m. flight tomorrow.
今晚找个豪华酒店
Let's just spend the night in some fancy hotel,
就待在浴室里不出来了
just never get out of the bath.
你怎么了
What? Are you okay?
德里克 我明白你现在不想和我说话
Derek, I understand that you don't want to talk to me,
但我找你有要紧事
but this is important.
我一定要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我是你妻子 请回我电♥话♥
I'm your wife. You need to call me back.
请问哪里可以找到护士
Does anyone know where there's a nurse
或者负责的人
or an information person?
医生一会儿就会回来
She should be right back.
我女儿也在那飞机上
My daughter was in the crash.
他们说要做手术 我们是不是该
They said she had to have surgery. Are we supposed to--
-你是戈登夫人吗 -对 莎拉·戈登是我女
- You're Mrs. Gordon? - Yes. Sarah Gordon is my d--
手术还在进行中
They're still operating.
医生半小时来一趟
The doctors have been here every half-hour.
-他们马上就来的 -要喝点咖啡吗 还是
- They'll be here any minute. - Say, would you like some coffee or--
我去倒
I'll get it. I'll get it.
快来坐下 你一定急疯了把车开得飞快
Here, sit down. You must have been driving like crazy.
我不懂 你怎么会
I... I don't under-- are you--
我们得知她是一个人
We heard she was alone.
心想 要是我的孩子一个人在这里 作为家长我
I thought, as a parent, if my child was here alone, I--
我们都觉得
Well, we all thought that
应该有人为她打打气
she should have someone pulling for her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都是难得的好人
That's incredible.
尿布
Diapers,
婴儿背带
and swaddle blankets...
配方奶粉
and formula.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表