他们刚刚在华盛顿着陆
They just touched down in D.C.,
他们要转机 吃晚餐
and they're gonna change planes and have dinner,
然后他们就会来这儿了
and then they'll be here.
你做到了 我从没想过你能做到
You did it. You know, I never thought you would.
我没想到 但是 你做到了
I didn't think you could, but... you did.
干得好 克莱夫
Well done, Karev.
听见没
See?
我有大♥麻♥烦了
I am in so much trouble.
我的上帝 你怎么
Oh, my God. How...
你怎么能这么干呢
How did you let this happen?
就是这么干的
It just happened.
我去请求别人
I asked for things,
然后大家都说可以
And-- and-- and people started saying yes.
一开始我自己为此付钱
And--and I-I paid for it myself at first,
但后来我的信♥用♥卡♥都透♥支♥完了
but then I maxed out my cards,
可雪球越滚越大
but the ball was rolling.
飞机都订好了
And-- and planes were reserved,
还有该死的军用运输船
and-- and a freakin' military transport.
我还能说什么呢
I mean, what am I supposed to say,
"对不起 不用了 资♥金♥短♥缺♥
"Sorry. Never mind. Lack of funds.
让你们那些垂死的孩子留在原地吧"
Keep your dying kids where they are"?
是的
Well, yeah.
不 你得说 "等你到了我再付钱
No. You say "I'll pay you when you get here.
保管好收据 把账单寄给我"
Keep the receipt. Send me the bill."
然后现在 上帝啊
And now, I mean-- oh, God.
现在他们在吃机场里八美元的汉堡
Right now they're eating $8 airport hamburgers
而我付不起这些
that I can't pay for.
阿历克斯 这 这是诈骗
Alex, this... I mean, this is-- this fraud.
你欺诈了大家
You have actually grifted people.
这事我做不了
I can't do this.
是吗 你 你必须做到
Well, yeah, well, you-- you have to now.
你已经做到了
I mean, you already did it.
你可能会因此进监狱的
You-- you could go to jail for th-this.
药房♥
检查室
该病人被选入对照组
该病人被选入实验组
你在这儿啊
Ah. There you are.
这是你的孩子 他们今晚过来
Here's your kid. They're coming tonight.
好的 帮我拿着吧
Um, okay. Uh, hold it for me...
好了 拿着
Look, just take it.
她五岁 患有视神经胶质瘤
She's a 5 year old with optic glioma--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在工作
I'm working.
不 你正在干什么
No, what're you doing?
阿历克斯 这是一个律师寄来的
Oh, Alex. This is from a lawyer.
别这样 拿着 你必须
No, take it. You have to--
不 我不 我不想看
No, I don't-- I don't want to see it.
他们今晚就要到这了 莱西
Look, they're gonna get here tonight, Lexie.
他们做他们的手术 我蹲我的监狱
I-I--they'll get their surgeries. I'll go to jail.
我管不了那么多了
I don't even care anymore.
别 别撕 这是张支票
No, no, don't! It's a check.
是一张二十万美元的支票
It's a check for $200,000
格莱迪斯·帕切尔遗产里的一份
from the estate of Gladys Pulcher.
是坏脾气老太太给的
It's from the dragon lady.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
好了 阿戴尔
Okay, Adele.
深呼吸几次 好吗
I need you to take a couple of deep breaths for me, okay?
感觉还好吗
You okay?
-我很好 -很好
- I'm fine. - Good.
该病人被选入实验组
好的
All right.
好了 我要开始
Okay, I'm gonna make...
注射了
the injection.
你应该没有感觉的
And, uh, you shouldn't feel this.
好了
There it is.
她回家之前我不想回家 你知道吗
I really don't want to go home until she goes, you know?
很显然 她还不能回去 所以
Um, and clearly, she's not ready to go, so--
她可以走了
She can go.
什么
What?
对于大多数父母 我会说不
With most parents, I'd say no,
但她家里有三位医生
but she has three doctors at home,
所以如果她能通过婴儿承载架测试
so if she passes the infant carrier test--
什么测试
Uh, what test?
她要在一个婴儿承载架里坐一个小时
Uh, she has to sit in an infant carrier for an hour
并且没有出现窒息和心动过缓
with no apnea or bradycardia.
她一定行的 我去准备
Oh, she'll nail that. I'll go get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
没关系
Well, yeah, it's--it's okay.
如果她能通过测试 那就没关系
I mean, if she passes the test, it's okay.
大家都在谈论你
People are talking about you...
都是好话
kindly.
他们说你很善良
They're--they're saying you're kind,
有趣 富有同情心
funny, compassionate.
罗宾斯医生说了很多你的好话
And Dr. Robbins has a lot of nice things to say about you.
我很高兴
I'm just glad, you know.
我很高兴大家开始认识那个
I'm--I'm glad that people are getting to know
我所认识和喜欢的罗伯特
the Robert that I got to know and like.
你应该让大家喜欢你
You deserve for people to like you.
叫我斯塔克医生
It's Dr. Stark.
怎么样
How'd it go?
事实上 还在继续
Actually, it's still kinda going.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
这是一个我以前见过的男人
Well, it was this guy that I had met before,
现在他回来了 感觉挺棒的
and now he's back in town, and it's kinda great.
这是你很喜欢的那种意面
Oh, and they had that pasta that you love,
我不想 所以 给你
and well, I didn't wanna-- so, um, well, here.
你不需要 谢谢
Oh, you didn't ha-- th-- thank you.
那么
So, um...
抱歉我不能久留
I'm sorry I-I can't stay.
-不 这很好 你应该去 -是吗
- No. No, this is great. You should go. - Yeah?
-是的 -好的 以后再给你电♥话♥
- Yeah, go. - Okay. All right. I'll call you.
-好的 -好的
- All right. - Okay, good.
你朋友怎么样
How's your friend?
很好 谢谢 谢谢在这儿停下
Good. Thanks. It was good that we stopped.
很高兴这么做
Glad to do it.
那么 接下来干什么
So... what's next?
要我送你回家吗
Am I taking you home?
或者我送你回家
Or I might be taking you home.
恢复期的长短
The length of your recovery
取决于创伤的面♥积♥
is determined by the extent of your injuries...
还有五秒
Five more seconds.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
一小时了
That's one hour.
你做到了 大姑娘
You did it, big girl.
不敢相信她要走了
I can't believe she's leaving.
是啊 她真可爱 是吧
Yeah. Yeah, she's cute, isn't she?
不 凯丽
No. Callie.
她是我最后一位心脏科病人
She was my last cardio patient.
泰迪说起过我吗
Does Teddy even talk about me?
那孩子真可爱 是吧
That's a cute baby, right?
她的小脸和大眼睛
Its small features and oversized eyes
引起了人们的激素反应
trigger a hormonal response in humans.
这是不由自主的
It's autonomic.
正是这阻止我们吃掉他们
It's what keeps us from eating them.
恢复并不总能成功
And it's not always successful.
给校友会的照片
For the grad wall.
好了 我们走
Okay, let's roll.
等等 放下她
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Put her down.
我拿了呼吸暂停检测器 氧气
I have got the apnea monitor, the O2--
凯丽 去偷点新生儿重症监护室的毯子
Oh, Callie, you need to steal some of those NICU blankets.
那些是最好的
They're the best.
所有人 停下 停下
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表