You booked an O.R.?
天呐 刀刃一点脑组织都没伤到吗
Wow. It didn't hit any brain matter at all?
从这张片子上看确实
Doesn't look like it from this.
谢博德什么时候才能过来会诊
How long till Shepherd gets down here to take a look?
他那台手术快结束了
He should be out of surgery any minute.
很好 那柄刀刃在脑袋里插得越久
Good. Longer that thing stays in there,
-受感染的威胁就越大 -一 二
- the higher the risk of infection... - One, two...
严重的话会形成脓肿
Or abscess formation.
现在我们能走了吧
So now can we get outta here?
格蕾 他怎么样了
How is he, Grey?
瞳孔反应正常 他的意识也是清醒的
Pupils are equal and reactive. He's alert and awake.
请再给我一些纱布
Can I get some more gauze for this wound, please?
条件反射也正常
Reflexes seem normal.
把刀给我
Give me that.
我没事 只是有点头疼
I'm fine. It's just a little headache is all.
我宿醉时头疼得比这厉害多了
I've had hangovers worse than this.
好了 刀刃位置如何
All right. What's the status on the blade?
-说到那个 -刀已经取出来了
- Well, about that-- - Yeah, there is no blade anymore.
发生什么了
What, uh, what happened?
先生 躺好让我检查一下好吗
Sir, just lay back and let me examine you, okay?
拜托请叫一个医生过来好吗
Could we just get a doctor, please?
我要看一下断层扫描结果
I want to take a look at the C.Ts.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's okay, bud. It's okay.
-内森会好起来的 -救命 妈妈
- It's gonna be okay, Nathan. - Mommy, help me.
-他真的很疼 -好吧
- He's really hurting. - Okay,
我去再开一些止痛药来
I'm gonna write an order for more pain meds.
小可爱 没事的 我知道你想回家
It's okay, Monkey. I know you want to go home.
只要再等一小会儿就行了 好吗
It'll just be a little while longer, okay?
只要再等一小会儿就到我们了 是吗
It will just be a little longer, right?
泰勒 内森的手术室准备好了吗
Tyler, where is the O.R. for Nathan?
手术室还没有回复
I haven't heard back yet.
再打个电♥话♥问问他们 然后通知
Okay, well, let's call them again, and let's call
骨科叫他们准备好随时待命
the ortho team and make sure they're ready to go, okay?
我们会尽快为内森手术的 我保证
We will get to Nathan as soon as possible. I promise.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
刀锋贯穿他的颅骨
Well, the blade went through his skull,
但没伤到任何重要的神经或动脉
didn't hit any major nerves or arteries,
所以他没事了
so he's gonna be fine.
仅仅是皮肉之伤吗
Flesh wound?
-对啊 -他是最幸运的了
- Yeah. - I mean, that's the luckiest guy alive.
你也很幸运
You're also pretty lucky, too.
已经过了六点半我们还没开始我们的约会
It's past 6:30, and we haven't had our date yet.
我忙得不可开交 我走不开
I'm swamped. I can't leave.
我一个病人在做断层扫描 另一个在等手术
I have one patient in C.T., another one waiting for an O.R.
你那个做断层扫描的病人还没做好吧
Well, your patient's C.T. isn't ready yet.
-没有 -那个等手术的也没轮到他
- No. - And the O.R. You're waiting for isn't either.
我说 或许在这一小会儿我确实
So okay. I mean, maybe I do right at this precise moment
有点时间 但也只有一分钟左右而已
have one minute, but it's a minute.
那就很好了
That's perfect.
我也只需要一分钟而已 我只要一分钟
That's all I need is a minute. I need a minute.
什么 啊
What--aah!
对不起
Oh, sorry.
怎么了
What?!
没人 没什么 那个房♥间有人了
- No one. It was nothing. That room is occupied.
别问我在里边看见了什么
Uh, just never ask me what I might have seen
-或是没看见什么 -好吧
- or might not have seen in there. - Okay, well,
要是我们不能去那儿 我们还能去哪呢
If we can't go in there, where are we gonna go?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我们去哪里啊
Where are we going?
不去哪 我们就在这做
Nowhere. We're gonna do it here.
-等等 我不要在这 -来吧
- Wait. No we're not. - Come on.
不 没门 你在开玩笑吧
No! No way! Are you kidding me?
不开玩笑 把裤子脱了
No. Drop your pants.
来吧 我会很快的 速战速决
Come on. I'll be quick. I'll be in and out.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
看着我 认真点 你在开玩笑吧
Eyes up here! Seriously. Are you kidding me?
不 我很认真的
No, I'm serious about this.
你怎么就没点冒险精神呢
Where is your sense of adventure?
我的冒险精神远在下边的一楼
My sense of adventure is down on the first floor.
不在这个电梯里
It's not in this elevator.
来嘛 就算不是为我
Come on. If not for me,
那就是为你未来的宝宝
then do it for your future baby.
来吧 转过身来
Come on. Turn around.
真不敢相信我在做这事
I cannot believe I am doing this.
未来的这个宝宝最好值得我这么做
This future imaginary baby of ours better be worth it.
好啦 我要来了
Okay. Here we go.
哦 这就对了
Ooh. Oh, there it is.
好疼
Ouch.
好了 我说过我会很快的
Ooh. There. I told you I'd be quick.
我真等不急要看看我们未来的宝宝了
I can't wait to meet our future fictitious baby.
我也是
Me either.
我们真的很快就写好了那些病历啊
We got through those charts fast.
场边座 我来了
Floor seats, here I come.
我刚刚帮你在一小会儿的时间里写好了
So I just helped you get through three dozen charts
三十六份病历
in a fraction of the time
这本来该你自己完成的
would have taken you to do on your own,
基本上是确保你能准时赶上你的场边座
basically ensuring you get to your floor seats on time.
还要等多长时间
How long do I have to wait
你才会请我一起去看比赛呢
till you ask me to go to the game with you?
我 我 我本该和艾弗里一起去的
Oh. I... I-I mean, I was supposed to take Avery,
不过不管他了
but screw him.
当然 你想去吗
Sure. You--you want to go?
不想 事实上我今天值班
No. I'm on call tonight, actually.
我只是想看看我能不能让你约我出去
I just wanted to see if I could get you to ask me out.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-承认吧 你喜欢她 -闭嘴
- Just admit it. You like her. - Shut up.
我觉得你并不明白
God, I don't think you do understand, actually.
这事从昨天就开始了
This has been going on since yesterday.
我们带儿子去看一家紧急门诊
We took our son to an after-hours clinic
在那他被误诊了 然后被送回了家
where he was misdiagnosed, and then he was sent home
没给任何止痛药 然后他整晚上都在哭
without so much as a painkiller, and he was up all night crying.
今天上午我们的儿科医生把我们送到这里
And then this morning, our pediatrician sent us here.
然后现在我们一整天都在等着
And now we've been waiting around all day...
和我们四岁大的儿子一起等着
with our 4 year old son.
相信我 我理解一个断了腿的孩子
Believe me. I understand that a kid with a broken leg
相比一个头上插把刀的人并没那么紧急
doesn't take precedence over a guy with a knife in his head,
但我儿子很害怕并且他现在很痛苦
but my son is scared and he is in pain,
所以能不能拜托谁帮忙治好他的腿
so could somebody please just get to his leg all ready?
-拜托了 -当然 先生
- Please. - Yes, sir.
你还没有帮那孩子治疗吗
You still haven't helped that kid yet?
他四岁却股骨骨折 你知道那有多疼吗
He's 4 with a femur fracture. You know how much that hurts?
我知道 这只是这些天的一个病例而已
No, I know. It's just been one of those days.
-泰勒 手术室好了吗 -正在准备
- Tyler, isn't that O.R. ready yet? - They're prepping it now.
格蕾 托瑞斯医生让我妻子出院了
Grey, my wife was cleared by Dr. Torres.
你为一个手腕骨折病人预订了脑部断层扫描吗
You ordered a head C.T. for a broken wrist?
是的 我能解释 我担心
Yeah, I can explain that, sir. I have some concerns--
格蕾医生 断层扫描室电♥话♥
Dr. Grey, they're calling from C.T.
-你的病人扫描时心脏停跳 -什么
- Your patient's coding in the scanner. - What?
他们说他心脏停跳
They say he's coding.
持续心肺复苏
Hold C.P.R..
心室纤颤 呼叫阿尔特曼
V-fib. Page Altman.
把电极给我 充到二百焦
Give me the paddles now. Charge to 200.
离手
Clear.
充到三百
Charge to 300.
离手
Clear.
-有心跳了 -太好了
- Got a pulse. - Yes!
结果出来了
Scans are up.
格蕾 出什么事了
Grey, talk to me.
我到这时他正心脏病发作
Uh, he was coding whenen I got here.
我进行了三次除颤
I defibrillated him three times.
给了三个单位肾上腺素和两个单位阿托品
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表