This is my kid. I want this kid.
-酷舅舅 -那就跟她讲啊
- Cool uncle... - Well, so tell her.
别等到孩子出来了长得还很像你
Do not wait until this kid comes out looking all Sloany.
你今早没跟我说再见
You didn't say good-bye this morning.
我有手术
I had a surgery.
不想吵醒你
Mm. I didn't want to wake you.
才不是呢 你的临床试验今天开始
No, you were starting your clinical trial,
我没进这个实验 你很内疚
and you feel guilty that I'm not on it,
所以你就溜走了
so you snuck out.
你说的对 但我不觉得内疚
You're right, but I don't feel guilty,
还有 我不是溜出去的
and I didn't sneak out.
二号♥病人 丹尼尔·柯布
Uh, Patient Number Two, Daniel Cobb.
接收入院 在病房♥里
Admitted and in a room.
他妻子有问题要问你
His wife has some questions for you.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe...
他竟然选了你 而没选我
He picked you for this thing instead of me?
谢博德医生想确保万无一失
Well, Dr. Shepherd didn't want to leave anything to chance.
你俩都去死吧
Now you can both go to hell.
梅瑞狄斯 所有的住院医生都有机会的
Meredith, it was open to all the residents.
克莱夫只是拍马屁比你好
Karev just did a better job of pitching me.
所有住院医生都有机会 除了我
It was open to all the residents except for one!
-丹尼尔 今天感觉还好吧 -很好 谢博德医生
- You having a good day, Daniel? - Yes, I am, Dr. Shepherd.
把你那最新的灵丹妙药给我吧 我会感觉更好的
You give me that new wonder drug of yours, I'll be even better.
如果能按我最喜欢的患者排名来的话
Well, if it came down to how much I like the patient,
你绝对是第一个
you'd be a shoo-in.
如果丹尼尔分在用药组
Now if Daniel gets the drug,
他什么时候能够不再忘这忘那的
how soon will he stop slipping in and out of things?
在目前这个阶段 我们所掌握的情况
Well, at this stage, we don't know
不会比你多 柯布太太
any more than you do, Mrs. Cobb.
正因如此 我们会在两年内持续跟踪病情
That's why we're gonna do a 2-year follow-up.
那他的病情能彻底好转
And the idea that his condition could be reversed altogether,
这一点是不是能够保证呢
is that completely out of the question?
因为我刚看书上说
Because I-I just read
在老鼠和猴子身上注射药品时
that when the drug was used on rats and monkeys,
组织受损情况得到了改善
there was some reversal in tissue damage.
那仅限于老鼠和猴子 人体不尽相同
That's rats and monkeys. It could be different for humans.
我不想排除最乐观的情况
Well, I don't want to rule out a reversal altogether.
但当务之急 是要阻止病情恶化
But right now, we're trying to stop the progression.
克莱夫医生一会儿会带你去做核磁共振
All right, Dr. Karev is gonna take you down for an M.R.I. later.
如果你今天有任何问题 呼他就可以了
So if you have any more questions today, page him.
我已经感觉好多了 谢博德医生
I'm feeling better already, Dr. Shepherd.
-开始吧 -开始吧
- Here we go. - Here we go.
临床试验和常规手术有些不同
A clinical trial's a little different than a regular surgery.
你可以多给他们点希望
You can paint a rosier picture.
我不想让他们空欢喜
Yeah, I-I didn't want to give 'em false hope.
你连欢喜都没给 听着 如果柯布太太觉得
You didn't give 'em any hope. Look, if Mrs. Cobb thinks
试验可以让她丈夫好转
this is gonna give her husband a better chance,
就会更好地照顾他 最终的结果是
she'll be a better caregiver, and in the end,
柯布先生就有可能好转 懂吗
he has a better chance of success, okay?
懂了
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
主任 现在是我的奶昔时间
Chief, this is my milkshake time.
你就编吧你
Milkshake time is not a thing.
你都觉得没必要跟我解释
You didn't bother to tell me
在网上同步直播手术过程的事
that you were broadcasting surgeries.
我以为这没什么大不了的
Oh, I didn't think it'd be a big deal.
你错了 万一出了意外怎么办
Well, it is. What if something goes wrong?
接受手术的病人
Look, the patients who want to do it
已经签了知情同意书
sign a comprehensive release.
好消息是 大多数病人对这事都表示支持
And the nice thing is, most of them want to do it.
他们都很喜欢这些时髦玩意儿
They're excited about being on the cutting edge.
那是在他们在众目睽睽之下生命垂危之前
Until they code on the table in front of the whole world.
那样的话 我就会停止直播
In which case, I'd stop tweeting.
在手术过程中 全国各地的住院医师
In the meantime, residents from all over the country
都可以观摩手术中的抉择过程
get to see a surgeon's decision-making process.
他们可以即时提出问题
They get to ask questions live.
这是很好的教学工具
It's a great teaching tool.
不行 你在打法律的擦边球 贝利医生 停手吧
No, it's lawyer bait. Shut it down, Dr. Bailey.
主任 如果你弄清楚怎么回事了就一定会支持的
Sir, if you understood it, you'd be on board.
我非常清楚
I understand it fine.
-我很清楚 贝利医生 -你可以这么说
- I understand it, Dr. Bailey. - If you say so.
我就是这么说
I do say so.
别这么看着我
Don't give me Bailey eyes.
我会 研究微博那玩意儿的
I'll... look into this tweeter thing.
但我不能保证什么
But no promises.
你的意思是这期间我可以继续发微博吗
Uh, does this mean I get to tweet in the meantime?
不是 我的意思是等我研究一下
No, it means give me a chance to look into it.
怎么样了 今天顺利吗
What's going on? How's your day going so far?
不错啊 等会我和艾弗里 杨
Good. I've got a CABG later this morning
要做一台心脏搭桥手术 他俩现在
with Avery and Yang, who have officially entered
已经到了竞争住院总的白热化阶段
into the rabit dog stage in the race for chief resident,
这也许是件好事
which could be a good thing
但说不定恰恰相反 我
or it could be a-a bad thing, which I--
你对我今天顺不顺利压根不感兴趣
You really aren't interested in my day at all,
-对吗 -我可能要抚养马克·斯隆的孩子
- are you? - I might be having Mark Sloan's baby.
老天 他也勾搭上你了
Oh, good lord. He got to you, too?
凯丽怀上了马克的孩子
Callie is pregnant with Mark's kid.
就在我们 你知道的
It's while we were, you know...
我爱凯丽 而且马克
I love Callie, and Mark...
是个男人 而且显然有优势基因
you know, is human and clearly has good genes
因为他又帅又聪明
because he's both pretty and smart.
我想要个孩子 但得是和凯丽一起
And I want to have a kid, but with Callie.
我不知道自己愿不愿意和马克一起抚养凯丽的孩子
I'm not sure that I want to have Callie's kid with Mark.
你能不能跟我说点儿啥
And so just--can you say something to me
好让我愿意和马克一起抚养凯丽的孩子
that will make me want to have Callie's kid with Mark?
我得走了
I gotta go.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-我可能流产了 -你没流产
- I might be miscarrying. - You're not miscarrying.
那就是胎位不正
Well, then it's an ectopic.
-可能是胎停育吗 -不是葡萄胎妊娠 对吧
- Could it be a blighted ovum? - It's not a molar pregnancy, is it?
这屋子里医生可不少啊
We got a lot of doctors in the room.
那你到底是谁 有啥资历呢
Who the hell are you, and what are your credentials?
我是露西·菲尔兹
Lucy Fields,
哈佛医学院博士 杜克妇产科住院医师
Harvard M.D., Duke ob-gyn resident,
现在在西雅图圣西典医院
and now maternal-fetal medicine fellow
进修垂直感染药物学 工作能力极强
at Seattle Grace Mercy West. Damn good at my job.
-你们又是谁呢 -我们 我们是那啥
- Who the hell are you? - We're, uh, we're related to the...
这事儿有点儿
Oh, uh, that's, a-a...
有点儿复杂
It's a situation.
拉拉爱人 孩子爸爸
Lesbian lover, baby daddy.
大家都有点小激动啊
Ah, and everybody's a little wigged out.
这就是你孩子
There's your baby.
这是卵黄囊的部位
There is the yolk sac.
看起来没事 你没事
Looks good. You're good.
-我在出血啊 我 -这并不罕见
- I'm bleeding. I-- - It's not uncommon.
近三成的孕妇都有这种现象
Happens in around 30% of all pregnancies.
-八成没事 -但我没看见孩子的心跳啊
- It's probably fine. - But I-I don't see a heartbeat.
在哪儿 在哪儿能看见心跳
Where's--where is the heartbeat?
现在想看心跳为时过早
Oh, well, it's probably too early for that.
我会验血的 但我很确定一切正常
I'll do blood work, but I'm pretty sure everything's okay.
接下来几天要放松
Just take it easy for the next few days,
多喝水 不能用卫生棉 不能有房♥事
drink a lot of water, no tampons, no intercourse.
说得好
Sing it.
要是出血变严重了或是感到疼痛 给我打电♥话♥
Uh, call me if the bleeding gets worse or if there's pain.
如果没事的话 就先过几天逍遥日子吧
Otherwise, go live your life,
你们也是 趁还来得及
all of you, while you still can.
玛莎·埃尔金 75岁 经冠脉造影诊断
Martha Elkin, 75, multi-vessel coronary disease,
患有急性冠脉综合征
confirmed by an angiography.
今天要接受冠状动脉旁路移植手术
Here this morning for an off-pump CABG.
那是心脏搭桥的医学术语
That's just doctor speak for a quadruple bypass.
谢谢你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表