Now good night.
你好 我很抱歉
Hi. I'm so sorry.
有台紧急手术 我不得不跟去
I got pulled into an emergency surgery.
内森呢
Where is Nathan?
刚才有个医生过来把他接走了
Actually, a-a doctor came by to get him a little bit ago.
现在正在打石膏呢
He's getting his casts put on right now.
很好 这是好消息
Great. That's great news.
格蕾医生 三床有名腹部外科病人
Dr. Grey, we have a surgical abdomen in Bed Three.
知道了 先把奥利佛·里希特的病历拿来
Okay, let's just get Oliver Richter's chart.
好
Okay.
喂
Hello.
迈克斯 你好
Hi, Max.
我是 不 我是你♥爸♥爸的医生
This is-- no, it's your daddy's doctor.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mom around?
一小时
An hour...
一个小时
One hour...
就足以永远地
can change everything...
改变一切
forever.
我们要留你在医院观察一晚
Well, we'll have to keep you overnight for observation,
但你的预后非常好
but your prognosis is very good.
太好了
Great.
说不定最后我们还是可以继续
So maybe we don't have to cancel
我们的阿斯彭之旅呢
our Aspen trip after all.
我刚中风了
I just had a stroke.
我知道啊
I know.
你担心的却是我们的旅行计划吗
And you're worried about our travel plans?
旅行社可不退钱的
Well... it's a nonrefundable trip.
把旅行取消
Cancel the trip.
告诉你 把咱俩所有的旅行都取消吧
You know what? In fact, cancel all our trips.
我是怎么忍♥了你两年的
How have I put up with you for two years?
我受够了
I'm done with this.
分手吧
We're done.
滚出去
Get outta here.
快点 免得你又把我气中风了
Now, before you give me another stroke.
等 等下
W-wait, wait.
能看下你的钥匙吗
Can I see your keys?
好
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
现在你可以走了
Now you can go.
?Let's play this game one more time?
?Before you go away?
一小时足以救你一命
An hour can save your life.
?That's not as cool as my city?
趁他还在打电♥话♥
So before he gets off the phone
而我又得去在杯子里小便
and since I now have to go pee in a cup,
我有几句话要说 过去这一小时里
Uh, here is I have to say, this-- I basically spent the past hour
基本上是我在跟威廉初次约会
on a first date with William myself.
我不知道你对他了解多少
And I don't know how m much you know about the guy,
但我了解到的是
but this is what I know--
他会戴驾驶手套
um, he wears driving gloves.
还有他不跟他妈同住
Yeah, and he doesn't live with his mother,
但他最近才从她妈妈楼上的房♥子里搬走的
but until recently he lived above her house,
他喜欢用"一壶酒"这词 还不幽默
and he used the word "shant," and he wasn't being funny,
他跟我说的都是些
and he has yet to tell me a story about himself
他的光辉事迹
in which he is not the hero.
所以 作为你老公 我觉得咱俩更合适
So as, uh, as your husband... I think we can do better.
好消息 我不但把预约延后了
Good news. Not only was I able to push the reservation,
而且还订到了靠窗的座位
but I also got us a a table by the window.
黑巧克力松露团在等你哦 可以走了吗
Black truffle gnocchi awaits. Ready?
可以啊
Ready.
?I think it's you?
?Won't you come home?
一小时足以让你转变心意
An hour can change your mind.
?Be patient as long as I know how?
你下次轮休是什么时候
So when's your next break?
行了 别这样难过
Okay. Unh-unh. No.
这事 绝对
This... will
不能再在上班的时候发生 懂了吗
never happen again at work. Understood?
-没问题 -很好
- Sure. - Okay.
?Your own way?
等你休息的时候就可以了
Until your next break.
有时一小时只是我们给自己的一点奖励
Sometimes an hour is just a gift we give ourselves.
行了 斯图尔特 既然你
All right, Stewart, you're choosing to leave
违反医嘱 执意要走 你就走吧
against medical advice, so you're free to go,
这是我的电♥话♥
but this is my number.
如果你有任何神经症状
Now if you experience any of the neurological symptoms
就是表上列的这些 给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
on this sheet, you call me, all right?
今晚必须有个人陪你
Somebody should stay with you tonight
多喝点东西 不是说啤酒 别喝啤酒
and have plenty of fluids-- not beer. Not beer.
没问题 大夫
Will do, doc.
-谢了 大夫 -不客气
- Thanks, doc. - All right.
对有些人来说 一小时可能毫无意义
For some, an hour can mean almost nothing.
太不可思议了 他头上插着把刀走进医院
I can't believe he walked in with a knife in his head
一小时以后 又安然无恙地走出去看球赛了
and is walalking out an hour lar to go to a ball game.
说到球赛
Speaking of which...
你想去看吗
any chance you want to go to the game, too?
克莱夫不要他的场边座了
Apparently Karev didn't want his floor seats.
你有兴趣吗
So you interested?
老实说 有
Actually, yes.
我挺感兴趣的
Yes, I am.
?Be patient as long as I know how?
而对其他人
For others...
一小时就足以扭转乾坤
an hour makes all the difference in the world.
内森 你醒来以后
Now, Nathan, when you wake up,
腿上会有两块大石膏
you're gonna have two big casts on your legs.
但那是个好东西 它会帮你
But that's a good thing, because it means
让你的腿快点康复 明白吗
it's gonna make your leg better, okay?
但现在 我要问你一个很重要的问题
But right now, I have a very important question for you,
那就是 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
and that is, what is your favorite color?
蓝色
Blue.
那就是蓝色了
Blue it is, then.
请准备蓝色石膏材料
Let's prep the blue casting material, please.
好了 内森 我要戴上这个面罩
All right, I'm gonna take this mask, Nathan,
然后调低一点
and I'm gonna lower it...
?Every time I see someone running I think it's you?
?Won't you come home?
然而 到头来
But in the end...
也只是一个小时而已
it's still just an hour...
?Be patient as long as I know how?
平凡无奇
One of many...
来日良多
Many more to come.
?Baby, you're dreamin'?
60分钟
60 minutes...
3600秒
3,600 seconds...
仅此而已
That's it.
过后又是 新的征程
And then it starts all over again.
你好 我是格蕾医生 你今天由我负责
Hi, I'm Dr. Grey. I'll be your doctor today.
病历上说您腹部有疼痛感
It says here you've been experiencing some abdominal pain.
什么时候开始的
When did that start?
谁又能知道下面这一个小时会带来什么
And who knows what the next hour might hold?
实习医生格蕾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表